News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!- Page 2

Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!

Steve2 Profile Photo
Steve2
#25re: Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 12:39am

I was there too and initally was disappointed about the absences. At least I now know why, and I hope they get better. Actually, lots of people in the audiences coughing so maybe something is going around.

And yes, Stephen Lynch was great but Kevin Cahoon stole the show.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#26re: Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 3:24am

Im glad you loved the show Steve! You have to go back and catch Amy!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#27re: Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 10:50am

muscle23ftl- You are obsessed with Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

iluvtheatertrash
#28re: Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 11:28am

I believe Matthew Stocke is Stephen's understudy.

I'm also positive that Laura wasn't in yesterday, but I could be wrong. She has a sinus infection that she's got to ride out. She's on a lot of antibiotics, so I'd assume she'll be back at work on Tuesday evening.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

pippin2 Profile Photo
pippin2
#29re: Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!
Posted: 5/29/06 at 11:36am

Saw the show for a second time yesterday (Sunday). Thought Tina did a good job as Julia, she's absolutely adorable, however seeing her play the role made me realize how the character of Julia is a bit underwritten. Anyway the rest of the cast was great, Stephen sounded excellent, Cara did a fine job as Holly, and the ensemble (as always) was totally on fire. It was also a pleasant surprise to see that the audience was pretty close to full, at least 85%.

ieatcrayonz Profile Photo
ieatcrayonz
#30re: Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!
Posted: 7/26/06 at 8:39pm

cara's the best

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#31re: Wedding Singer 5/27 Review!
Posted: 7/26/06 at 10:36pm

Tina's the bestest

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Videos