News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

kristin or idina

Menzellover11 Profile Photo
Menzellover11
#0kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:35pm

Kristin chenoweth or Idina Menzel....

Yankeefan007
#1re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:36pm

kristin

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#2re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:36pm

You're driving me crazy. There is more to life than overrated performers and WICKED.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

OrdinaryJukebox1 Profile Photo
OrdinaryJukebox1
#3re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:38pm

Yes, you're right munk. Then, why do you feel the need to post on a thread that's clearly not your taste? Save yourself the annoyance, and just scroll on. re: kristin or idina

-Vincent

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#4re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:38pm

Kristin!!

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#5re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:47pm

IDINA MENZEL...though I do love Kristin too...

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#6re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:48pm

Shoshideden Espenenzelbean rocks my world.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#7re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:52pm

I love her too, Matt.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

FOCI Profile Photo
FOCI
#8re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:55pm

I wonder which one you prefer Menzellover?

"I guess she is one very confident girl who feels if you see it, it shall be. I hope she sees a room with a piano player and a bunch of scary middle-aged queens sitting behind a table, talking to each other as she auditions!!" -Marc Shaiman on Kelly Osbourne in Hairspray

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#9re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 12:59pm

yo mamma?

no, really, though im sick of these threads: Idina.

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

Derek
#10re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:05pm

These are kind of getting old...I love Wicked, but....

I'd say Idina

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#11re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:07pm

who are they?
and why do they rate a thread on broadway world.com? Updated On: 2/27/05 at 01:07 PM

elphieisperky
#12re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:14pm

Idina without a doubt, but Kristin is still awesome

myManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
#13re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:52pm

i feel like ive reed this question before:

kristin

"Have they come yet?"

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#14re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 1:56pm

idina, though I still love kristin

#15re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 2:02pm

Well, why do we need to choose? It seems pretty obvious to me that most people on here seem to think they did their best work TOGETHER.

#16re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 2:38pm

menzellover you know my answer...

kristin of course!!

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#17re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 2:48pm

Oh wow. That is a really tough one for me. I love both of them and really admire both of their talents in Wicked and in their other stuff. I guess I would have to say Idina, by a hair. I wanted her to win the Tony, and if I had to choose which one I would meet, I would probably say Idina.

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

queenie2
#18re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 3:13pm

Idina ! she was great as kate in the wild party!

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#19re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 3:27pm

Idina.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#20re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 3:34pm

What about them?

Whose hair do we like more?
Who is the tallest?
Who breaks character more?
Who is nicer at the stage door?
Who would we pick to have our babies?
Who should have won the Tony?
Who had more sick days?
Which one of them wore the neckbrace?

Please!! Tell me. I am Sooooooooo confused!

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#21re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 4:05pm

Kristin. Come on now, she's a LOT more talented than Idina.

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

ikmbway
#22re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 5:04pm

idina all the way
although kristin is also very talented
but if i had a choice who to meet it would be idina then kristin rele rele close behind

WiCkEd4LyFfE
#23re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 6:15pm

kristin lol
then for second place I would have to say... Idina

*Kristen*

stylinbohemian
#24re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 8:10pm

kristin or idina!? are you crazy r u trying to make me go completly insane for trying to choose!?Oz they're two of the best performers on broadway they light up the stage! They are in the words of the great and powerful wizard of Oz"Wonderful!" So for me it would have to be a tie!

"If There's One Thing to Learn it's You Just Can't Go Wrong If You Follow Your Heart, and End With A Song"

Videos