News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

kristin or idina

thepopularone Profile Photo
thepopularone
#25re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 9:20pm

really, hard, but i love kristin alittle more then idina

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#26re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 9:29pm

Ummm... Idina's singing voice I like more than Kristin's... but overall... in terms of talent, I'd say Kristin.

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#27re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/27/05 at 9:30pm

they are both incredible, but the real answer is: Kristin. She can belt, have the most gorgeous operatic voice, and act and dance and just do everything! Idina is amazing as well..

Shoshana is incredible too, better than Idina in Wicked..

Urban
#28re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 1:50am

Kristen

jarred03
#29re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 4:54am

I say both, because they're the perfect duo. Also based on singing I'd pick Idina, but ased on acting I'd have to go with Kristin.

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#30re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 10:05am

idina, by a mile. kristin gives me a headache.

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#31re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 4:37pm

Kristin

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#32re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 4:42pm

It really gets confusing when I can't tell who's being serious and who's joking, but...Kristin. I adored Idina in Rent, and even in Wicked, but there's a thing my whole family has for Kristin. What is it? I'll tell you! I don't know.

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

BroadwayBaby6 Profile Photo
BroadwayBaby6
#33re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 4:44pm

I vote for a tie. I just love them both!

"It does what a musical is supposed to do; it takes you to another world. And it gives you a little tune to carry in your head. Something to take you away from the dreary horrors of the real world. A little something for when you're feeling blue. You know?"

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#34re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 4:47pm

Totally agree with SallyBrown ..............

Kristin = LIFE

bwaybaby891
#35re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 5:16pm

Idina rocks and I'm obsessed with her. She can do no wrong. Kristen is amazing and her voice is like gliding on air. Can I pick between my two favorite performers of all time? Yes I can. Idina is my idol (Kristen I still love you!!!) and I can't get enough of her.

"He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals" -Benjamin Franklin

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#36re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 5:36pm

kristin

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

QHDramaQueen
#37re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 6:29pm

wow... even im getting tired of these Wicked threads and i love the show... Updated On: 2/28/05 at 06:29 PM

QHDramaQueen
#38re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 6:29pm

Idina by a long shot... Kristin's annoying...

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#39re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 6:31pm

annoying? i dont find, id just like to point out idina couldnt sing SH*T compared to Kristin opera voice

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."
Updated On: 2/28/05 at 06:31 PM

trpguyy
#40re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 6:33pm

seeing as how I've never hear Idina sing live and in tune, I'd have to say Kristin. Idina sounds great in the studio, but she kills her voice (and my ears) on stage.

CatatonicBohoGirl Profile Photo
CatatonicBohoGirl
#41re: kristin or idina
Posted: 2/28/05 at 6:45pm

Kristen

I enjoy her style of singing over Idina's

"I would dance in the moon; pale as a fading star that quickly falls from veiw-" Lucy, Dracul

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#42re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 6:33pm

Totally Agree again with SallyBown......

also everytime i saw the show i asked myself one question... did Idina ever learn how to breath properly as a singer.....

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#43re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 6:43pm

Amen BwayBaby, Amen

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#44re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 7:28pm

Idina!

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

stylinbohemian
#45re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 8:51pm

Go SallyBrown Kristin's voice is suthing and amazing!

"If There's One Thing to Learn it's You Just Can't Go Wrong If You Follow Your Heart, and End With A Song"

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#46re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 9:02pm

Kristin.

BEKA531
#47re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 9:04pm

why does this thread still EXIST?

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#48re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 9:05pm

I want to know...

WHAT IS THE QUESTION?!?!?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#49re: kristin or idina
Posted: 3/1/05 at 9:11pm

haha poor TGIF, still confused over that? i guess just idina or kristin in general?

well either way, whether this mean looks, voice, acting, personality, whatever, i still choose Kristin re: kristin or idina

Videos