News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

"the [title of show] show" - Episode 10- Page 3

"the [title of show] show" - Episode 10

jam_man
#50re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 9:26pm

You know, it's sad to see Mindy shot, but she was kinda Cheyenne's vampire...

"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!

NGD47 Profile Photo
NGD47
#51re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 1:48am

I hope the next season has a whole investigation. With Susan as the judge (Ha Law & Order). Maybe it was a inside plan. Perhaps Mindy was stealing the spot light & the cast of [tos] (& sometimes Larry) banded together to kill Mindy.

Formerly Defyingravity07

< It ain't pretty, but she sure is

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#52re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 2:35am

Although the obvious choice would be Cheyenne, they might throw us a curb ball like in that "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" episode on that The Simpsons.

I think the term is "curve ball." ;D

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

broadwayman17
#53re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 2:54am

"Ha ha, as always, very funny. Was that "The Watchmen" Lin-Manuel gave to Jeff? Awesome!"

I think it was. Maybe it will play into season 2, or at least a show a shot of a [TOS] button with blood splattered on it. I think it's Lin. He seems like he was in a rush since his show is only a block away, plus he seemed jumpier than normal. Or maybe it was Future Mindy going back in time with "The Title of Show: Way Back To Then Machine RX 7-3000".

Yes, but sometimes people have a third deeper layer thats the same as the first. Like pie. Dr. Horrible

NGD47 Profile Photo
NGD47
#54re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 2:59am

I think it would be awesome if they showed all the actors mugshots. Make them ae dirty and gritty, it would be [tos]some. Does anyone know when the new season starts? It will be terrible waiting 2 months for each episode because I just watched them all in a row.

Formerly Defyingravity07

winter_sky Profile Photo
winter_sky
#55re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 12:56pm

I think Cheyenne was framed.

NGD47 Profile Photo
NGD47
#56re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 1:37pm

So do you guys think the culprit was the one who posted the "I shot Mindy" secret?

Formerly Defyingravity07

broadwayjim42
#57re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 2:35pm

Even if the show did close, haven't our fab four made enough friends and connections that an online show could go on ad infinitum? It has a devoted following...as evidenced here...and even if the original point was to trace the trajectory to Broadway, a second season post-cliffhanger or post-Broadway could take it in another direction.

Not that I want it to close...I really need to see it again.

barcelona20
#58re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/25/08 at 2:45pm

Not sure if it was on purpose or not, but notice that Cheyenne makes the shape of a gun with his hand when he says goodbye to Larry...

Videos