News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

"the [title of show] show" - Episode 10- Page 2

"the [title of show] show" - Episode 10

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#25re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 12:57am

I totally think it was Larry.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

johnsons Profile Photo
johnsons
#26re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 1:06am

WOOHOO I LOVE it. I really hope they do a second season. . .

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#27re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 1:17am

I'm thinking Laura.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

roseaddams Profile Photo
roseaddams
#28re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 2:59am

I'm going with Courtney Balan. I know she's not TECHnically a suspect. But I'm gonna pick her anyway.

"You mean what was the best picture of the year or what did they pick as the best picture of the year?" - California Suite

jam_man
#29re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 3:05am

Maybe we get to vote on who killed Mindy, like in The Mystery of Edwin Drood - they did start the episode with "Perfect Strangers"...

"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!

wonderfulwizard11
#30re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 3:37am

I didn't notice the Edwin Drood reference! I don't know if that was intentional, but it's quite funny.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#31re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 5:26am

I'm pulling for Laura. Just sayin'.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#32re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 3:04pm

I thought they we're going more for the "Who Shot J.R." thing, but either way, it's interesting.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#33re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 3:07pm

I love how they don't give anyone else the title of "Broadway." Just Broadway's Cheyenne Jackson. lol.

I'm going with Max.

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#34re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 4:25pm

I was also going to comment on the running joke "boradway's" cheyenne jackson. so good.

Thanks to Jeff and Hunter i've had perfect strangers in my head for at least a day. So far.

broadwayboy522
#35re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 6:05pm

Hmm I'm gonna go with the least obvious, Kate Shindle, but it probably isn't her

englishtoser
#36re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 6:14pm

I'm sadly guessing the whole sudden ending-ness of this may signify a September end for [tos] on Broadway. I way hope not, obviously. But as for who killed Mindy, I'd never even heard of no-one on Broadway before I stumbled across [tos] and Cheyenne Jackson is so obvious but too obvious, Celia K-B is currently vacationing in Europe then moving to LA (ie taking a good year off Broadway), so I think either (a) it's a cliffhanger to sugar the pill of [tos] closing on Broadway, or (b) it's that scary baldened bastud Larry, who I have never trusted. Either way, go [tos] go!

ahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
#37re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 6:25pm

Benanti, all the way!

Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#38re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 9:28pm

Cheyenne totally did it.

(a) it's a cliffhanger to sugar the pill of [tos] closing on Broadway, or (b) it's that scary baldened bastud Larry, who I have never trusted. Either way, go [tos] go!

A) We get that you say the show is closing within the next few weeks. We get it. and B) I love Larry.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

heathurrr
#39re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 9:34pm

I don't think it was Benanti, not only because I love her, but because of what she said to Heidi in the video.
(sidenote: OMG, how hot was that hug? My two fave Broadway gals!)
Laura said she has already gone to the green room and has not seen Mindy there. I'm thinkin' that Mindy was already shot down, on the floor when she got there and thus she could not see her upon first look.
Hey, maybe I'm reading into this much. But I have been a nerdy mystery lover since childhood.

I partly agree with those that have said that it's too obvious to have Cheyenne as the shooter. BUT, I agree more with the poster that said Mindy and Cheyenne are rivals for life.
I love the rivalry, and she did say "Get Outta Here... !" before she went down.
Larry is my runner-up shooter, however.

"As we all should probably have learned by now, to be a Stephen Sondheim fan is to have one's heart broken at regular intervals" - Frank Rich

Dearest, how can this be so? You were dead, you know. - Candide

Oh my god, this show has everything! Half naked guys and girl on girl action! - [title of show]

(My avatar? Why, yes! That is Laura Benanti making out with a chick!)

nasty_khakis
#40re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/23/08 at 11:53pm

i asked cheyenne today, "did you shoot mindy?" he looked at me coyly and say "i'm not tell-ling!" and then i asked him "but you're too obvious!" and he said "am i??" he went on to say how he's obsessed with it and has watched it several times and laughs harder each time.

reliving his own dirty deed?? i'll let you decide.

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#41re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 12:00am

Love it nasty khakis!

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#42re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 12:35am

It has to be Laura. With a gun from Patti's Purse. She was totally covering

wonderfulwizard11
#43re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 12:37am

Maybe it's Patti herself, trying to frame Laura?

You know she would. re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10

Chrissy*J
#44re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 1:21am

I'm thinking Shindle was the mastermind behind it all, Benanti was her right-hand woman with helping her plan it, and they hired Keenan-Bolger to actually do their dirty work for them.

They all seem like happy people, which totally throws off the whole 'Happy people just don't kill!' defense.

Or maybe it's because I know who shot Mindy? Maybe not?

Chrissy*J

[tos]tralia2 Profile Photo
[tos]tralia2
#45re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 7:24am

English don't be so negative! The 'sudden endingness' of this season is possibly because
a) they achieved what the title of show show season 1 set out to do- document their road to Broadway
b) They do 8 shows a week (that's 8 shows a week without having an understudy cover them too! Go them! I hate the idea that I'm guaranteed an understudy if I see Wicked out here on a Sunday or a Wednesday Matinee) Their only day off therefore is Wednesday, and who knows then when Matt Vogel is free to film/edit etc

Point C) In conversation with the boys I knew about Season 2 coming awhile ago already. Because I was in the process of me working on my Season 2.

d) Suddenness and September are not synonyms. September is a dirty dirty rumour.

The only Broadway rumour worth listening to is 'WHO SHOT MINDY!'

And maybe it was Ben or Courtney- because they haven't got stage time yet, so they're going to knock some of the cast out, maybe they were expecting someone else to be in the green room because it was before the show.

Although my money is also on Susan's jealous finger puppets!

Lin-Man would be going against what his show stands for- (see '7 years in the heights' 'smackin their wives, or packin knives')

Cheyenne is too obvious. Mindy might say 'Get Out Of here' to other people, we've only just seen her say it to Cheyenne.

Season 2 will have new goals to achieve- one being who shot Mindy.

How many tracks are left on the 'CD Title/Episode Title' listings. We're up to September Song

Sean

fetzles1490
#46re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 11:15am

I vote Laura. She says "oh, I was already up there!" when she's told Minday was in the green room. what was she already up there for? Oh right, SHOOT MINDY. Updated On: 8/24/08 at 11:15 AM

Phantour
#47re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 6:32pm

I'm going to throw out a wild card...I think it's a puppet from Avenue Q. Maybe Lucy the Sl*t.

One Song Glory
#48re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 6:56pm

Ha ha, as always, very funny. Was that "The Watchmen" Lin-Manuel gave to Jeff? Awesome!

Although the obvious choice would be Cheyenne, they might throw us a curb ball like in that "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" episode on that The Simpsons.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

oohshizz146 Profile Photo
oohshizz146
#49re: 'the [title of show] show' - Episode 10
Posted: 8/24/08 at 7:26pm

OH! Maybe its the cameraman!!!

"I told you, NO Rodgers and Hammerstein!"- Bart Simpson

Videos