News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ladybug84

Ladybug84 Profile Photo
Member Name: Ladybug84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Home For The Holidays on Broadway
 Nov 22 2017, 01:40:30 PM

My question is how much did they pay Andrew Rannells and Todrick Hall to show up to the opening? 

Once on This Island lottery
 Nov 20 2017, 02:52:43 PM

I went last weekend. Lost the Saturday night show lottery and tried to buy standing room but they were all being sold while the lottery was happening, so by the time all names were drawn, they were out of standing room. Learned my lesson though, and went ahead and bought standing room while waiting for the Sunday matinee lottery the next day. Ended up being the last name called for the lottery so I bought that one and sold my standing room ticket to someone trying to buy from the box office.

AMELIE to close on May 21
 May 11 2017, 12:31:37 PM

I think the most logical choice would be for her to do Comet. She is probably regretting opting for Amelie instead of Comet in the first place, and just makes sense that she would want to take the role she originated to Broadway. Also, the producers would have a field day promoting two original Hamilton cast members being "reunited". 

Broadway Actors who went to your school.
 Feb 15 2017, 01:37:57 PM

Small world Dallas Theater Fan, I went to Texas Tech and live in Dallas as well. I went to high school with Alyssa Fox (Elphaba standby) and remember Miguel Cervantes from a community theater we both performed at when I was in middle school.

What was the longest it took you to win a ticket lottery?
 Jan 4 2017, 12:11:33 PM

Random question, but I entered the Falsettos lottery for all shows 1/6-1/8 since those are the days I will be in NYC. Today, I just got a notification that I won for the 1/5 show, even though I'm 99.9% sure I didn't enter for that date. My friend visiting with me entered for 1/6-1/8 as well, and got an e-mail today that he didn't win for the 1/5 show. The odds of us both accidentally entering the lottery for a day neither one of us will be there is kind of a long shot, so it seems

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Aug 10 2016, 04:05:29 PM

Looks like BVD is making his debut tonight! https://www.instagram.com/p/BI8L0kyD5uq/

Daphne's Dive (PREVIEWS)
 Jun 6 2016, 05:51:38 PM

If anyone is looking for tickets to the last performance of this show on June 12th, please message me :)

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 2 2016, 10:39:37 PM

Just out of curiosity, I'm sure people who don't know any better or don't pay attention who buy their tickets from stubhub have shown up to the theater with just their phones and no printed tickets. Does the theater actually turn people away if they don't have printed tickets?

May 14 2016, 02:41:52 PM

http://nyti.ms/1TLhCZ0

Not sure if this has been posted yet...interesting that they are referring to line-sitters as "brokers" who are turning around and selling the tickets at an extreme markup when I don't think that tends to be the case. They aren't marking up the tickets, they are just charging for their time.

Hamiltix Released
 May 12 2016, 01:45:04 PM

Woohoo! Got an ORCH Row E seat for January! Is this real life?

Fully Committed or An Act of God?
 May 10 2016, 04:14:54 PM

I'll be in New York for a short weekend trip in June and am dying to see both of these shows, but unfortunately will only have time to see one. Has anyone seen both? Which would you recommend? 

CATS Revival Casting
 May 9 2016, 01:12:37 PM

Corey Snide, he was Billy in the West End.

CATS Revival Casting
 May 9 2016, 01:00:45 PM

Awesome to see two former Billy Elliots in the cast!

Tony Tickets?
 Apr 20 2016, 07:22:21 PM

Yes, I booked specifically for the Tony's assuming there would be at least some tickets available since it seemed to be that way the past few years. I knew there would probably be a lot fewer when they announced the Beacon, but it didn't really occur to me they wouldn't have any to sell at all. I've never tried to get tickets before, so it figures this happens the one time I do! Anyway, I'm sure it will still be fun to be NY for Tony weekend regardless. 

Tony Tickets?
 Apr 20 2016, 01:27:55 PM

I just read that tickets to the Tony's are NOT being sold to the public this year, which is a major bummer since I already booked my flight from Texas. I know it's a long shot, but is there ANY way to get tickets?? (Also now taking suggestions for a good viewing party to attend) Thanks!

Jan 15 2016, 06:19:01 PM

I didn't see a response to know if the cancellation line has died down any after the holidays. How many people are usually waiting at a given time? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You