News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for specialk2

Member Name: specialk2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Justin Guarini to join American Idiot
 Feb 9 2011, 05:01:30 PM
You're from Doylestown? I'm from Bensalem.

I think he just needs to be given a chance. You never know. He could be good in whatever role he takes on. And if he's bad THEN we can let the vultures have him...

American Idiot rush
 Jan 15 2011, 01:21:47 AM
Sorry to drag this up again. Does anyone know how the availability of the rush has been lately? Also, my boyfriend has a community college ID/library card but it doesn't have a picture or his name on it. Does anyone have any idea how closely they look at the ID? Any suggestions on to how we should handle this?
American Idiot Stage Door
 Jan 3 2011, 01:59:06 AM
This is a shame and why I don't even want to go see American Idiot with BJA because I won't get to see the other brilliant actors who don't get the proper greeting/enthusiasm they deserve.
What just happened at Jersey Boys in Philly today?! (12/4/10)
 Dec 4 2010, 05:43:16 PM
seems to be a lot of misinformation..

http://twitter.com/#!/RedBone_Nae/status/11177850094747648

BOMB THREAT ON 45TH AND BROADWAY
 May 3 2010, 06:22:55 PM
Ah, sarcasm. How you do not translate well on the internet..
American Idiot General Lotto
 May 2 2010, 01:11:45 AM
Does anyone know generally which tickets are being sold at TKTS and how much they are? I know it can vary. I'm just wondering if anyone has done TKTS, what seats they got and how much they were. Thanks!
Jersey Boys Student Rush
 Apr 24 2010, 06:23:46 PM

n2n Tickets Question
 Apr 18 2010, 05:32:36 PM
I'm not sure what kind of cheap you're looking for, but there are always tickets sold at the box office for the last row of the mezzanine for $36.50, or $41.50 on Friday, Saturday matinee and evening, and Sunday matinee. I have sat there and though it may be less intimate, you can definitely see everything except for one second near the beginning when Diana comes fairly far downstage.
St James Theater
 Mar 24 2010, 05:43:58 PM
How are the $32 seats, G-H of the balcony?
Jersey Boys Student Rush
 Mar 12 2010, 06:20:02 PM
Ah, that is very good news. I'm going next Wednesday, St. Patrick's Day. Do you all think the holiday will help or hinder my chances? I'm planning to get to the box office around 9:30.
Jersey Boys Student Rush
 Mar 12 2010, 01:08:09 AM
Exactly. ^

I do know exactly how it works. I know the information, I was just wondering when people generally started to line up.

andsym9001, were your tickets for evening or matinee? Just curious.

Jersey Boys Student Rush
 Mar 11 2010, 02:00:41 PM
I think it went from rush to nothing to mobile lottery to the now student rush.

Has anyone here done the current student rush?

Jersey Boys Student Rush
 Mar 10 2010, 10:26:45 PM
Sorry to be one of those people, but the search function brought up nothing. Does anyone know how early you need to get to the box office for Jersey Boys student rush? Specifically Wednesday or Thursday?

Thanks in advance!

Something interesting that I saw at Next To Normal last night
 Feb 2 2010, 06:14:13 PM
I can't remember what performance I saw that had sign language interpreters (possibly RENT in Philadelphia) but, whichever it was, the interpreters were situated basically at the corners of the stage. And while I thought that was a great idea, I was sitting to the left in the orchestra so the interpreter on stage right was basically right in front of me. While she didn't obstruct my view, I have to admit, she was very distracting, and had I not seen the show before, I would have had a hard time
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jan 27 2010, 07:14:23 PM
There are also tickets in the very back of the mezzanine for $36.50 I believe it is, if you want to get cheap tickets ahead of time. I'm not sure how fast they sell.
Wedding at TKTS booth?
 Jan 10 2010, 04:19:06 PM
This actually makes me happy and wanting to steal their idea in warmer weather :)
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Dec 12 2009, 12:49:14 AM
Sounds like she threw her apron offstage or something like that?

I find her tweets so cryptic, haha.

re: Next to Normal this afternoon
 Nov 15 2009, 05:06:02 PM
Haha, yes I meant chopped.

And I'm pretty sure she signed the playbills as when the assistant was handing them out, I could see they were all a little bit different. I'm sure the rain didn't help her chances of coming out.

re: Next to Normal this afternoon
 Nov 15 2009, 12:59:11 PM
I was also at yesterday's matinee and I agree, it was excellent. My boyfriend and I had gotten the 36.50 Mezzanine seats. We were dead center and the views were excellent. Save for a couple shopped off heads here and there. I do think that being in the orchestra is a much more intimate experience though. One hilarious moment was when Alice starts to make the sandwiches pretty far downstage and every single person in the mezzanine leaned forward simultaneously to see.

I had actually seen

re: Next to Normal Performing Schedules
 Oct 27 2009, 01:24:05 AM
"The actor that replaced Aaron (Kyle Dean Massey) when he left to do Catch Me If You Can is great in the role of Gabe. Either way you will be seeing a great performance"

Agreed. I have not seen Aaron, but I have seen Kyle, and I thought he was excellent.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You