American Idiot rush

Here I Am Profile Photo
Here I Am
#1American Idiot rush
Posted: 9/25/10 at 11:58pm

I read somewhere that American Idiot now has a rush policy as well as the lottery. I couldn't find any info about it on the message boards here, though. Has anybody tried this? Where are the seats usually located? Thanks!

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#2American Idiot rush
Posted: 9/25/10 at 11:59pm

It's a student rush.

"Fall Student Rush (valid Sept. 7 to Nov. 1): $27 - available on day of performance when box office opens. Subject to availability. 1 ticket per student ID. Not valid for Saturday performances or Sunday matinee."

The seats are in the last row of the orchestra.

Here I Am Profile Photo
Here I Am
#2American Idiot rush
Posted: 9/26/10 at 12:01am

Thank you for the info!

wicked4l
#3American Idiot rush
Posted: 9/26/10 at 12:59am

I student rushed this show about 3 weeks ago about 10 minutes to curtain and got 5 tickets in the 5th row of the orchestra on the side.

Here I Am Profile Photo
Here I Am
#4American Idiot rush
Posted: 9/26/10 at 1:24am

Oh wow, that's good to know! Thanks! :)

specialk2
#5American Idiot rush
Posted: 1/15/11 at 1:21am

Sorry to drag this up again. Does anyone know how the availability of the rush has been lately? Also, my boyfriend has a community college ID/library card but it doesn't have a picture or his name on it. Does anyone have any idea how closely they look at the ID? Any suggestions on to how we should handle this?

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#6American Idiot rush
Posted: 1/15/11 at 2:36am

I got rush last week and picked it up at maybe 5:30 and had no problems...the seats were in the back of the orchestra. The box office guy I got was pretty strict, he checked my ID and my friend's pretty closely. If it doesn't have his name or a picture on it, it's not really a valid form of ID though regardless...

Videos