News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Devinmd

Devinmd Profile Photo
Member Name: Devinmd
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tootsie Rush
 Jun 3 2019, 02:52:46 PM

I rushed Saturday (June 1), arrived at 9:00 and was 7th in line. A pair of people won the online lottery just a few minutes after 9:00 and left, so was 5th in line. Was able to get a pair of seats for the matinee. They were located left side orchestra, row G. The view wasn't listed as partial view, and we agreed that it was full view and could see everything very well.

Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Oct 23 2018, 05:26:32 PM

I rushed this past Saturday. Despite my best efforts, I didn't arrive at the box office until 9:30 a.m. I was 36th in line. They sold out of rush tickets for both shows a good 15-20 people before me. I overheard a guy saying he had tried rushing Friday and that they had around 12 rush seats Friday, and he thought they had may 10 rush seats per show Saturday. When I got to the box office, they had one $79 rear mezz seat, and two $99 mid/rear mezz seats, in addition to a few highe

Experience with TodayTix Sweat Rush tickets?
 Jun 4 2017, 08:59:07 PM

Won one seat for Thursday night. It was back row of orchestra, house left. Not a bad view

Six Degrees of Separation Rush
 Jun 4 2017, 08:57:12 PM

I rushed yesterday (Saturday), won two tickets. They were next to last row of the orchestra. Near the middle of the left orchestra side. Small house, so great seats

Vinyl albums of OBC
 Jan 21 2017, 09:47:58 AM

I received a vinyl album of "School of Rock" as a present. I'm not really a vinyl collector, so would be happy to sell it if anyone would would like it. Maybe $15?

Rush reports for The Front Page
 Jan 16 2017, 05:15:33 PM

I rushed on Thursday, Jan. 5. Got there about 9:45 am. I was the sixth person in line. I bought a single $50 rush ticket. It was located orchestra right -- not all the way over and not even halfway back. A great seat.

Bronx Tale Rush
 Jan 6 2017, 09:17:57 PM

Hi guys, has anyone rushed since New Years that might give some insight on what time people are showing up? Was thinking of going tomorrow (Sat.) morning. I stopped by Thursday morning around 10:15 and the box office was still working to finish their line from opening with about 6 people still in it. Just wasn't sure if they all showed up at 10 or when. Thanks.

Audra out 4/22. Out 4/23
 Apr 23 2016, 07:35:35 AM

Update -- box office just announced Audra is out today matinee  unsure about evening.

-------------

Hi friends, saw a few audience posts from Shuffle Along last night saying Audra McDonald was out last night (4/22). Wondering if anyone knows where to find out if she's going to be in today? (4/23) we have matinee tickets but would get tickets to something else if she's out today. I looked on the Twitter feeds for Audra, Understudies, and Shuffle and couldn't find

Curious Incident Rush
 Jun 5 2015, 12:19:38 PM

I rushed Sunday, May 31. Showed up at 10:30 am and was 22nd in line. Didn't get a rush ticket, but was able to get a side orchestra partial view. In the end, I actually think I fared better than the rush. The rush tickets were the first few rows side orchestra, and there is a box (for seating/storage) right in front of the seats. Multiple rush people in front of me got up and left during the first act because they literally could not see most of the action on the stage. They asked to be moved

Ultimate Playbill Binders for sale
 Apr 14 2015, 11:02:35 AM

PM sent. Thanks.

$20 off your first today tix purchase
 Apr 8 2015, 01:31:16 PM

BwayBarbie, I was able to use your code. Happy to help others and pay it forward. Now that I've joined, I'll post my referral code in case someone is able to use it and we'll both save $20. Thanks!

QSSCQ

Les Mis Rush
 Aug 18 2014, 10:23:50 AM
Hey Fan1995 and brdway411, what time (which day) did you guys arrive? (Trying to get a sense of what's between insane and not bad. Thanks!
Annapurna
 Apr 21 2014, 01:57:59 PM
Thanks for the rush info, haterobics. Has anyone tried to buy rush tickets for it to know if they are doing them for this show? Sounds like it's worth catching.
After midnight rush???
 Oct 31 2013, 04:57:24 PM
Does anyone know if the rush tickets have been selling out right at 10 or if they might be available in the afternoon? BroadwaySpotted's rush report doesn't quite help in that direction. Thanks!
9 to 5?
 Oct 21 2013, 05:25:39 PM
While far from a perfect show, I enjoyed 9 to 5 on Broadway. Enough good music to sing along with (was the dud or two for good measure?) and enough character development to stay involved with. Better than many things I've seen last longer on the B-way, which was unfortunate. Can't speak for the tour, as I didn't see that.
Torch Song Trilogy in DC
 Oct 21 2013, 04:51:16 PM
I'll second South FL Marc in saying it's an excellent production -- one of the best in DC's theatre scene in many years. Brandon Uranowitz is indeed knocking it out of the park.
Pippin Rush
 Jun 22 2013, 09:04:23 AM
Noracharles, it's looking like it might still be that way. When I walked by at 8:30 this (Saturday) morning, there were more than 50 people in line.
Anything Goes - National Tour (Kennedy Center)
 Jun 13 2013, 10:22:31 AM
I'll add kudos to this tour as well. Probably the best overall tour I've ever seen at the Kennedy Center. After seeing it on Broadway, I was a bit reluctant, but had a great time. Rachel York is doing a fantastic performance. If you're on the fence, I'd say this is a "go-see".
Is Nathan signing after The Nance?
 May 29 2013, 10:07:53 AM
Ahm, sorry - wasn't intending to alter the matinee not signing recommendation -- had just meant to say that he had signed even when a hurry. It just happened to be a sunday matinee.
COMPANY: Signature Theater
 May 29 2013, 10:06:09 AM
I saw it last week and was surprised to say that for a show that I have previously not loved, I enjoyed it a lot. Erin Weaver nailed Not Getting Married Today and Matthew Scott turned in a good leading Bobby. The cast is solid. I think you'll enjoy it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You