News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for whitesnow

whitesnow Profile Photo
Member Name: whitesnow
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Why is Priscilla not doing better business?
 Aug 22 2011, 07:37:27 PM
I agree that PRISCILLA's grosses have risen for the last two weeks. While it isn't selling out I'd say it will be around for quite sometime. Wherever it has played it rarely sells out but has a history of good houses. It always seems to find its audience.
World crises... sad...

Bobby Cannavale/Nice Work if You Can Get It
 Aug 22 2011, 07:33:50 PM
Bobby is so sexy! I cant wait to see him in LA!
re: West Side Story movie re-make
 Aug 22 2011, 07:28:11 PM
Isnt the point of redoing something the opportunity for change? If you were to keep the original choreography what would be the point. if you're going to do something, do it fully.

The Choreography of Onna White
 Aug 22 2011, 07:27:32 PM
A thousand thanks to you, Joey, and a thousand hallelujahs to Karen Morrow and the I Had a Ball company! I've loved that title song on the cast album for the better part of my life and to finally see it staged was beyond thrilling! It was also great to hear the dance music that was cut from the cast album up until Morocco's belly dance sequence. Yes indeed, Onna White's work is spectacular in its simple approach, a simmering pot that finally boils over with joy. And what can we say about the miracle named Morrow? A top-drawer talent whose starring role sadly never materialized. Thank God we have this record (despite the crude condition). When I see some of the production-sanctioned clips from shows these days, and I express disappointment (or flat-out dislike) naturally, I get the "you haven't seen the show" retort from fans, but this I Had a Ball video proves you didn't have to see the show to comprehend how exciting it must have been in the theater. Eat your heart out Rob Ashford!

Read more: https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1035889&dt=21&boardid=1#ixzz1Vnrug0I0

Follies Cast Album is a Go!
 Aug 22 2011, 07:27:07 PM
wonder what label it'll be on. I'm guessing PS Classics, since they're the go-to for Sondheim recordings.

If that is the case, and Goldman's widow allowing, we'll undoubtedly get a very complete recording with dialogue.

Read more: https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1035876&dt=44&boardid=1#ixzz1VnroPnnB

Your biggest Broadway crush
 Oct 13 2010, 03:38:05 PM
Paulo is SO sexy.
I loved the Don Giovanni pics

Funny Girl, With Sher at Helm, Aimed for Broadway Revival
 Jun 9 2010, 02:44:54 PM
Morrison is totally wrong but Paulo is totally right for Arnstein.
2010 Drama League Nominations Announced!
 Apr 23 2010, 12:50:42 PM
bjh2114

Loretta was never nominated .
The only one from South Pacific was Paulo.

re: My Fair Lady - remake (+ more)
 Feb 8 2010, 02:00:19 PM
I love this show!!!!!
Hair
 Feb 8 2010, 01:59:27 PM
your totally right!!!!
South Pacific leads worth a revisit?
 Feb 8 2010, 08:50:04 AM
Steven,
It's a nay....
you should wait untill april.

re: Is Kelli O'H expected to ever come back to SOUTH PACIFIC? Plus some Szo
 Dec 30 2009, 08:51:35 PM
The Michigan Opera is using Paulo's name ( and picture) to sell tickets! He is not performing in Detroit!! Paulo is back to South Pacific after " The Nose" at the MET.

re: Broadway.com Ask A Star with Paulo Szot is Up!
 Dec 21 2009, 03:35:05 AM
Muscle 23,

You're young....but you'll get there....
then, we'll talk....
about Paulo's sex appeal...

and
Nick Lachey's voice? what voice ?
you must be kidding, right?

But as Felicia says, opinions are like as*holes...

re: Broadway.com Ask A Star with Paulo Szot is Up!
 Dec 20 2009, 08:23:24 PM
Paulo is SO delightful and charming!!
I had no idea he would look so good on TV.
He should be a movie star...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You