News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BossBaby

BossBaby Profile Photo
Member Name: BossBaby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Trump has tweeted about Michael Moore's show
 Oct 29 2017, 12:21:14 PM

Trump knows what he's doing. Many of his supporters don't know anything about Broadway let alone if a show  is running as a limited engagement. So he re-writes the narrative and proclaims the show bombed and had to close early and they believe it because they don't know any better.

is it silly for me to see frozen if i have not seen the movie?
 Oct 29 2017, 12:14:24 PM

poisonivy2 said: "BossBaby said: "poisonivy2 said: "I think you should see Frozen before you see the musical. First of all it's a great movie. Second of all, from what I've heard about the Frozen musical, you might want to see the movie to see why this became such a hit."

It hasn't even opened and you're declaring it a hit?!?!
"

No I'm talking about the poor word-of-mouth

is it silly for me to see frozen if i have not seen the movie?
 Oct 29 2017, 11:23:16 AM

poisonivy2 said: "I think you should see Frozen before you see the musical. First of all it's a great movie. Second of all, from what I've heard about the Frozen musical, you might want to see the movie to see why this became such a hit."

It hasn't even opened and you're declaring it a hit?!?!

If you could Snapchat a musical...
 May 28 2017, 09:07:05 PM

The climactic last 10 seconds of the "Quintet" for WEST SIDE STORY

Harvey as Edna
 May 28 2017, 04:15:18 PM

theatreguy12 said: "Sometimes people like to look beyond the "professional" takes on a show and get the personal opinion of their peers. That's what these boards are for.  To discuss pretty much anything one wants to discuss, including the performances of theatrical roles.  In much the same way a person can look up reviews, or even other threads on the same subject, there's also the freedom to skip threads that don't interest us, seem redundant, o

What's your dream role or roles?
 May 28 2017, 11:22:41 AM

Berger in HAIR

The King in THE KING AND I

Billy Bigelow in CAROUSEL

Fred Graham in KISS ME KATE

Don Quixote in MAN OF LA MANCHA

Hajj in KISMET

If You Were to Revive a Revival...
 May 28 2017, 11:08:54 AM

Even though it was filmed... 

Roundabout Theater's production of SHE LOVES ME

Harvey as Edna
 May 28 2017, 11:04:31 AM

wiggum2 said: "I did a quick search and didn't find anything so I was hoping if anyone could lead me to a good thread that discusses why Harvey Fierstein as Edna was an excellent performance. I recently re watched Hairpsray live and I'm not sure if I understand why everyone says that Harvey as Edna was one of the best performances immortalized. Was he any different on stage?

Thanks for any insight or help

Instead of reading a BWW thread why not just do

Mary Poppins at Papermill
 May 28 2017, 11:00:22 AM

Elena Shadow's know it all smirk-smile was just perfect for icy Mary.  There were moments that I thought she would induce pain onto those obnoxious children.  

Oh cool, so "Mary Poppins" is now a sadistic, malicious child abuser in this? Cool. Might make the trip just to see her in action. Lovely.

Overrated Musicals Of The Last Ten Years
 May 28 2017, 10:53:42 AM

MATILDA

MEMPHIS

SUNSET BOULEVARD

LES MISERABLES

CATS

MISS SAIGON

SPRING AWAKENING

NEWSIES

WAR PAINT

I especially abhor those over-stuffed, melodramatic, loud, obnoxious Mackintosh/Lloyd Webber/Boubil/Schonberg monstrosities.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You