News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bennyb86

Member Name: bennyb86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Play The Goes Wrong audience participation Spoiler-ish  Jul 3 2018, 01:41:33 PM

I haven't seen any responses to this lately but I will be seeing this again on my upcoming trip in a month before it closes and wanted to know if the (don't know how to post spoiler tags) its OK for the audience to still yell out about a certain objects location during the play or if that has changed at all during its run. 

STRAIGHT WHITE MEN Previews  Jul 3 2018, 01:36:53 PM

DramaTeach said: "kevinr said: "I am seeing this next week and hoping to meet Armie Hammer & Josh Charles at the Stage Door afterwards. Any info about the stage door would be appreciated."

The stage door was full of very enthusiastic Armie/Call Me By Your Name fans. My friend wanted to wait, so we hung out. It took 30-40 minutes for Armie and Paul Schneider to come out. They signed quickly (Armie signed a peach anda copy of Andre Aciman&r

If you could revive any Broadway flop?  Apr 4 2018, 02:57:12 PM

I see Carrie doing great business again if just for novelty reasons but I would love to see a cleaned up version of Lestat 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Mar 25 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Probably a bit OT but anyone have a currently address for Matthew Morrison?

Bernadette Rush  Mar 25 2018, 04:17:56 PM

Sorry if this is a repost but does anyone know how long Bernadette is scheduled to be in the show for?  I see it is only booking until July right now but wasn't sure 

Matinee into Sleep No More  Mar 25 2018, 04:17:38 PM

Sorry if this has been discussed before but has anyone done a matinee and then followed it up with Sleep No More than evening?  I'm planning my summer trip and it would be my first time doing Sleep No More so wanted to know if I should take it easy before since I know it lasts 3 hours and a lot of walking around the performance space and from all accounts can be an emotionally exhausting experience and wanted to see if anyone else had done it and would suggest against trying to squee

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Mar 14 2018, 03:22:24 PM

Sorry if this was posted or not.  But any idea of when to send to Grand Hotel? I don't want it to get there too early but not too late.  I was going to drop off at the Post Office here in Florida on Friday and hope that it doesn't get there too early and get discarded. 

Great Comet Coffee Table Book - $2 @ Barnes and Noble  Mar 14 2018, 03:20:16 PM

Anyone have an extra copy they would be willing to part with?  Sadly the Orlando, FL locations I have gone to have them all "boxed up" to send back and either won't or can't get them out of the boxes from the back. 

Broadway Playhouse in Chicago Stagedoor  Dec 11 2017, 01:44:53 PM

Does anyone here know if the Broadway Playhouse in Chicago has a stagedoor and if so where it is located?

THE GREAT COMET Announces September Broadway Closing; Final Performers for Role of 'Pierre'  Aug 8 2017, 08:14:54 PM

Devastated.  Such a wonderful unique piece of theater.  Beyond thrilled I got a chance to see it. 

THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG Previews  Aug 8 2017, 03:46:26 PM

Did the Balcony on Sunday, first row.  They even come up there a few times for audience interaction, a wonderful time.  Again, I had a great view and was able to see Trevor with no issues.  Nothing was missing.

Best banquet seats?  Aug 8 2017, 03:42:39 PM

Went Saturday night and sat in the Anatole seat BB17.   Best interaction ever!  Can't strongly suggest this seat if you are an Anatole fan.  I was giggling like a little schoolgirl.  Also got a perogie, letter and shaker.  Didn't get a page as they all landed in one big pile in the last two rows. 

Angela Lansbury Wants To Solve More Murders  Aug 8 2017, 03:39:06 PM

10086sunset said: "How did she go 0-12 at the Emmy's?

"

There are some interviews about it.  Basically the Guest Stars got all the big acting scenes but there were a couple where she should have one.  No idea what episodes they submitted for each season but the one where the other mystery writer tried to poison her stands out in my memory. 

" I've been here one year, this is my fifth murder. W

Maybe, The Great Comet isn't closing in August 13  Aug 8 2017, 03:24:42 PM

If they do announce a closing I will do everything in my power to get back, I saw it on Saturday and was just enchanted. 

Bad Theater Behavior  Aug 8 2017, 03:23:08 PM

This really upset me, I was at Great Comet on Saturday and loved every moment of it and stood up to give a standing ovation and the man behind me after about 10 seconds poked me and said "we can't see, do you mind sitting down?  They didn't do that good of a job"  I was literally stunned and didn't know what to say or do so I sat down but stool up again a bit later.  I know we have a standing ovation crisis in theaters but really, isn't it up to each t

Theatre Related Gift Shops in Times Square  Jul 3 2017, 01:18:59 PM

Good to know.  Any others?  I'm going in August and want to pick up as much souvenirs as my luggage can handle! 

Dear Evan Hansen Stage Door  Jul 3 2017, 01:17:17 PM

Just logistically how on they going to police who saw the show and didn't see the show?  I don't see how that will work, especially on a public sidewalk.  

Next WICKED Cast  Jun 28 2017, 01:30:13 PM

any rumbles on a new Fiyero?  I hear Michael is only through the end of July (make senses with the other changes)

Curious Incident tour  Jun 28 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Agree with the statements about some of the visuals being hard to see in larger houses due to the set and how it works with the story but the tour itself is fantastic and they didn't cut any corners.  Just an FYI DO NOT LEAVE right away after the bows. 

Play That Goes Wrong Balcony View  Jun 28 2017, 01:26:58 PM

I have dead center first row of the Balcony for when I see it next month (well August) so I hope thats ok with a good view. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You