News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amysea

Member Name: amysea
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton ticket help, please!
 Sep 25 2018, 12:22:24 PM

The seats up front all the way to the side say partial view, but this is not listed that way. I think based on the previous helpful responses they sound like they'll be great seats...haven't sat there myself though...

Sleep No More Gift Certificate For Sale Face Value
 Apr 30 2018, 04:04:16 PM
This literally made me laugh out loud

I just meant I don’t live in NYC, and we weren’t able to use it on our trip (ended up getting Cursed Child tickets for the night we had Sleep No More booked), so it would be nice for someone local who can use it for drinks/food/tickets/whatever to actually use it instead of having it sit unused in my inbox.

Apr 30 2018, 03:44:45 PM
BUMP!! WILL TAKE $220!!
 Apr 21 2018, 07:03:48 PM
I have a $254 gift certificate to Sleep No More that I’d like to sell because I’m not going to be able to use it on our upcoming trip to NYC after all. Will take $250 even.

Details: “Gift certificates have no expiry, and are good for all that we have to offer at The McKittrick Hotel including reservations for Sleep No More, merchandise, as well as food and drink.”

Message me if you’re interested please! Would love for this to go to someone who can actually use it!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 20 2018, 02:58:51 PM
I just snagged (2) $130/part tickets for 4/26 + 4/27!! There were still more pairs available at that price point on those dates!! I might pass out from excitement right now!!
 Mar 2 2018, 08:37:57 PM

I have orchestra left row A seats 5-7 in my cart for Sunday 4/8/18. Expiring in 8 min. $289/part, $1217.50 total.

Let me know if you want them and I will release them!

Feb 25 2018, 12:39:15 PM

CT2NYC said: "Orchestra seats W 8-10 are available on Ticketmaster for Thursday 4/26 & Friday 4/27, $165 per part. Holding in my cart for a bit, so, if anyone's interested, let me know."

So sad I missed these!! Thanks for always keeping us posted, CT2NYC!

Feb 16 2018, 01:41:19 PM

BroadwayConcierge said: "Really annoyed with whatever glitch is happening on their website right now. It keeps making every price point LOOK available for multiple performances, but then saying there are no more tickets when I click through. Talk about a letdown."

Same thing just happened to me. My heart started racing when I thought $80/part tickets were actually available...what a let down!

How is Daniel Breaker in Hamilton?
 Feb 15 2018, 01:38:28 PM

@z5 said: "Breaker did an AMAZING job! His "Room Where it Happens" was incredible!!

Michael also is amazing, his voice is stunning. He has the same mannerisms as Lin, but it's exemplified due to his incredible vocals. The show is in excellent shape, saw it about 3 weeks ago
"

So happy to read this!! Going to (finally finally) see it in April and cannot wait!!

Feb 14 2018, 02:55:28 PM
There’s a PAIR of 299/part for 04.25.18 available dress circle row f (total comes out to over $1200, so I just cannot bring myself to buy it) in case anyone’s interested.
Current Hamilton Ticket Prices?
 Jan 15 2018, 12:27:46 AM
During the last release I found that standard seats ($230 before fees) started at orch row L, seats 17-28. Anything closer in was considered premium ($750) or mid-premium ($450).

I don’t know anything about mezzanine prices and I also don’t know if they are changing the pricing tiers this time around. Hope this helps and good luck!!

Thoughts on the current Hamilton BROADWAY cast
 Oct 20 2017, 03:01:14 PM

Sbrininger - That is SO good to hear! I feel like I’m going to have the same reaction as you...just so happy to finally see it all come to life! Thanks for your insight and so glad you enjoyed the show :)

Selling 2 Hamilton tickets 4/25/18
 Oct 20 2017, 07:38:15 AM

Point taken, sorry. Reading it back I can see how silly it sounds. I think I was just taken aback by the situation and by the fees and had already budgeted for the extra money I thought I would have. Live and learn. Sorry again.

Selling 2 Hamilton tickets 4/25/18
 Oct 19 2017, 03:52:20 PM

The short of it:

2 tickets, Wednesday 4/25/18 8pm, Orch Right, Row O, Seats 26-28, $484ea. You can PayPal/Venmo me the money and I will transfer the tickets to you on Ticketmaster. Please PM me.

The long of it, for transparency’s sake, if you’re interested:

Back in August I bought two separate pairs of tickets to Hamilton ($484/pair) because a friend told me that she would buy the second pair from me for $484/ticket (basically paying for our tickets, for

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 05:01:33 PM

I just saw this on the official website:

“All tickets for this initial TICKETMASTER VERIFIED FAN®release on October 18 have now been sold.”

Oct 18 2017, 03:48:07 PM

QueenAlice said: "I did receive a standby code today if someone wants it."

PMed you, can I please have this?

Oct 18 2017, 03:13:42 PM

Nycat63 said: "I truly hope TM will be kind enough to tweet when they stop sending standby codes, if they haven't already. I'd like to just go back to my life at some point."

Ugh I hope so too...it's been almost an hour since they tweeted that standby codes were going out...I'm starting to lose hope...

Oct 18 2017, 02:59:33 PM

Anna Lan said: "amysea said: "Anna Lan said: "One of my friends got one (a standby code) and tossed it to me. Dress circle row g center. August. I hit that purchase button so fast."

What price point was that seat in, if you don't mind me asking? (Still waiting for a standby code...)
"

$199. That was in my budget, so I'm thrilled. If I get a second one I'll send it your way. Fingers crossed.
"

Congr

Oct 18 2017, 02:49:54 PM

Anna Lan said: "One of my friends got one (a standby code) and tossed it to me. Dress circle row g center. August. I hit that purchase button so fast."

What price point was that seat in, if you don't mind me asking? (Still waiting for a standby code...)

Oct 18 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Has anyone received a standby code??

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You