News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlexandraCoombs

AlexandraCoombs Profile Photo
Member Name: AlexandraCoombs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Actors Fund RAGTIME Concert Aiming For Early 2023  Jan 31 2023, 12:31:50 PM

I also absolutely need a ticket. I've been holding out this entire time hoping tickets would go on sale again. If anyone has any leads, lmk!

INTO THE WOODS - Rush  Dec 27 2022, 07:32:24 PM

I went Fri Dec 16-- Joaquina's first show, got to the box office at 1 pm and got a second row center seat.

A Strange Loop/Kimberly Akimbo Lotto  Dec 27 2022, 07:29:57 PM

I was in the city last week and won Sat matinee A Strange Loop. Lost Akimbo on Wednesday but was offered a $79 ticket and went to the box office and got the ticket for $59 instead (to save on fees). It was in the mezzanine.

Phantom Standing Room tix  Dec 23 2022, 02:41:20 PM

Updating to say I got a ticket for last Thursday's matinee a little after 10 am after coming from The Music Man rush. I had initially asked for a SRO ticket but then asked for a box seat instead and they had one! Spent an extra $20 than I expected since the box is $49 but it was my first time seeing Phantom and the box was great. I was the only one at the box office and as I was leaving two girls came and got SRO so it seems fairly easy and Thursday is a two show day.

Music Man Rush Line. 11/16/22  Dec 23 2022, 02:27:29 PM

I rushed last Thursday and got there around 6:45 am and was 5th in line. The first four people were two pairs and the two next people to come after me were also a pair, about 20 mins later. I think there were at least 20 people in line by 10 am. I was offered either two tickets together that were 3rd-row partial view or two tickets separately-- one in the back orchestra and one in the mezzanine. I went for the two separate tickets and the girls behind me took the partial view together. I don&

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Dec 17 2022, 01:22:32 AM

She was fantastic! Loved everything about her portrayal of the witch!

Phantom Standing Room tix  Dec 13 2022, 09:13:42 AM

MNNiceorIce said: "Going to try for standing room for the Thursday matinee…any suggestions on what time to stop by the theater? "

Did you end up getting tickets last Thursday?

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Nov 17 2022, 06:10:20 PM

TheGingerBreadMan said: "Joaquina Kalukango! Great choice, she'll be terrific."

2 weeks early! Wow.

74th Annual Tony Awards will go digital this fall  Sep 26 2021, 04:50:06 PM

It doesn't show up once I search/no search when I'm logged in on the app or desktop

74th Annual Tony Awards will go digital this fall  Sep 26 2021, 04:27:46 PM

Yeah, that doesn't show up on the app here in Canada or on the website. I don't want to wait until 7 to find out that I can't stream the first two hours.

Linctix My Fair Lady Feb 17  Feb 16 2019, 02:33:37 AM
I have a linctix for My Fair Lady tomorrow. From what Ive heard I can exchange it to another Linctix member. Anyone want it? Sunday Feb 17
To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Feb 11 2019, 11:48:14 AM

Kea4 said: "Anyone rush last week? Any advice when to arrive this Saturday if I want two SRO tickets for the evening performance?"

Looking to do the same on Saturday but for the matinee. Thoughts?

CHER SHOW Cast Recording is Officially Happening!  Feb 10 2019, 10:18:10 AM

GavestonPS said: "Just to be clear, I LOVE Stephanie J. Block. In fact, I just rewatched FALSETTOS on the dvr for the umpteenth time.

But I wonderwhat people expect to get from THE CHER SHOW OBCR that they can't get from Cher's actual recordings? I have THE JERSEY BOYS OBCR, but I'm more likely to listen to a Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons greatest hit recording.

And I wouldn't dream of listening to MAMMA MIA instead of ABBA GOLD.
"<

What should I see?  Feb 5 2019, 10:21:22 PM
Seeing Kiss Me Kate next Saturday evening. I could possibly see a matinee that day. Looking at Choir Boy, TKAMB, The Prom or Merrily. Thoughts? Open to other suggestions as well.
TKTS Rates  Jan 24 2019, 07:42:57 PM
I got two My Fair Lady tickets to yesterdays matinee for $93 each. 5th row
Switching tickets to a different day?  Dec 10 2018, 06:32:10 PM

Hi guys— I currently have tickets for My Fair Lady and Kiss Me Kate in February. Something just came up and it looks like I’m going to be in NYC in January. Any chance Roundabout or Lincoln Center would exchange my tickets? (I would see MFL in January and and KMK later on in the summer) I know there are no refunds but I simply want to change the date so I don’t have to do two trips within a month. I’m flying in from Canada. I was thinking about calling the box office b

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Previews  Nov 1 2018, 10:40:33 AM
Let me know what the view is like. I’ve only sat in the Orch at The Shubert. Thinking about spending very little this time around.
Melissa Benoist  Jul 16 2018, 01:48:58 AM
When I went two weeks ago, the stagedoor guys said she was only signing Beautiful... no glee/supergirl, etc. But the little boy beside me had a small 4x6 supergirl photo that she signed anyway.
Potential Theatres for  Jul 12 2018, 11:56:42 PM
Piggy backing on the last comment that The Shubert has To Kill a Mockingbird in it this fall. Maybe Imperial.
Shubert Theater Raised Seating Orchestra  Jul 5 2018, 08:58:21 PM
I saw Hello Dolly last week Left Orch Row K and it was great. It was my first time in that theatre and any seat in the orchestra looked good since it does kinda slope up
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You