pixeltracker

Switching tickets to a different day?

Switching tickets to a different day?

AlexandraCoombs Profile Photo
AlexandraCoombs
#1Switching tickets to a different day?
Posted: 12/10/18 at 6:32pm

Hi guys— I currently have tickets for My Fair Lady and Kiss Me Kate in February. Something just came up and it looks like I’m going to be in NYC in January. Any chance Roundabout or Lincoln Center would exchange my tickets? (I would see MFL in January and and KMK later on in the summer) I know there are no refunds but I simply want to change the date so I don’t have to do two trips within a month. I’m flying in from Canada. I was thinking about calling the box office but thought I’d ask here first. Thanks!

Updated On: 12/10/18 at 06:32 PM

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#2Switching tickets to a different day?
Posted: 12/10/18 at 6:37pm

Your best option is to call telecharge or ticketmaster and most of the time they will work with you.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#3Switching tickets to a different day?
Posted: 12/10/18 at 6:43pm

I've never had Telecharge tell me they couldn't do an exchange, and a friend of mine did an exchange with Roundabout last week, for a fee.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4Switching tickets to a different day?
Posted: 12/10/18 at 6:44pm

Start with the source from which you purchased them.   Since Jan is pretty slow, they LIKELY will allow you to switch.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#5Switching tickets to a different day?
Posted: 12/11/18 at 9:52am

Telecharge will usually help you, Ticketmaster will usually be no help at all.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage