News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for another_day_2day

another_day_2day Profile Photo
Member Name: another_day_2day
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The 2005 Tony Awards Thread
 Jun 5 2005, 10:25:31 PM
i must say that was preety good...made me wanna see it
re: Best Mimi in Rent
 Apr 29 2005, 12:40:09 PM
i can only say the worst.......

Karmine Alers-I was embarresed during out tonight

re: WICKED COMING TO SEATTLE!!!
 Apr 29 2005, 12:27:45 PM
enjoy the shows! i must admit i did enjoy wicked when i saw it, hope u feel the same. Enjoy!
You may not have meant to insult, but your ignorance sure did...
 Apr 29 2005, 12:25:37 PM
i agrea that it is a great idea which will get the beautiful story across to non broadway goers
re: Forehead microphones
 Apr 29 2005, 09:47:58 AM
I definatly dont think mic's are neccessary. I did pippin about a year ago in a very small theatre with a LOUD band. I was Lewis and the director had me do alot of intersting movements that were very hard on my body. There were mic's for everyone but when tech came i just couldnt wear one because of my movements. We worked for 7 days from the crack of dawn till dust on my projection and it definatly worked. From looking at the tape you woudlnt even be able to notice i wasnt wearing a mic.
re: Proof that they'll offer anyone a Broadway gig nowadays
 Apr 22 2005, 04:45:48 PM
haha...exactly what i was thinking
re: Unseen Wicked pictures
 Apr 16 2005, 07:01:14 AM
rent head-love seeing the show when i get the chance, love the music.

wicked obsession-lighting candels as if someone has died,downloading 3,000 pictures of a girl with green paint on her

which sounds scarier???

re: Unseen Wicked pictures
 Apr 15 2005, 11:17:18 PM
obsession is scary....really really scary
re: For anyone who was at FL state thespians
 Apr 11 2005, 11:38:32 AM
Was not there But my cousins were.... Troop 1589 I think... western High anyone know how they did!! thanks
MUST SEE DOUBLE FEATURE
 Apr 10 2005, 04:58:15 PM
"Love and Lamb"
starring David Bar-Shlomo, Arielle Barnes, Stany Coppet and Natasha Peeled. A dark comedy that keeps you laughing and wanting more(lireally)considering the fact that it is a short play of about 35 minutes. A twist on the cliche saying "I will die for you" becomes a reality rather than a comfort of love. With director Michael Alvino making his transiton from film to stage proves that he can work magic without visual effects. The play written by actor/write David Bar-Shlo

re: Pillowman Playbill Change?
 Apr 10 2005, 12:43:50 AM
::usually playbill is right since they make them::

that made me giggle

re: Did your high school do FOOTLOOSE?
 Apr 9 2005, 01:06:49 PM
haha lol which high school doesnt do footloose....cut footloose!
re: SONG HELP
 Apr 3 2005, 06:48:49 PM
icon is true...except ive heard that song 30 times in my singing class alreday.....great song thou
 Apr 3 2005, 06:03:27 PM

Apr 3 2005, 05:23:13 PM
nope nothing to do with your comment..i actually fixed it before i saw yours...just realized that info was missing

ill definatly check those songs out thou..thanks

Apr 3 2005, 05:21:01 PM
yes i realized this after the fact thats why ive been updating my message..sorry

i am a male 18 years of age vocal range is baritone but i could hit higher notes if need be..im the romantic type so maybe some unrequited love songs...anything in my range and sex i will check out...thankss

contemporay, drama

SONG HELP
 Apr 3 2005, 05:12:14 PM
Hello folks, i need to choose a song i need to perform for my singing class in two weeks. I am a male, 18 years old, baritone but can hit higher notes if need be. I am looking for something contemporay that is dramatic, a song to really act on not just sing through it. Nothing to upbeat or funny. I want to find something not that well known so i can bring something new to the class. Thanks!
re: GOOD VIBRATIONS@TDF
 Mar 11 2005, 08:39:36 PM
thanks....wow its that bad?!?!?
re: What's the most recent show you've seen?
 Mar 11 2005, 08:34:30 PM
after ashley last night...it was a great production...kieran culkin was hysterical
GOOD VIBRATIONS@TDF
 Mar 11 2005, 08:28:27 PM
Anybody know how the seat's are...not sure how random it is because this is my first TDF purchase...going friday the 18th...thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You