News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Impeach2017

Impeach2017 Profile Photo
Member Name: Impeach2017
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 18 2024, 11:39:12 AM

Not a good sign, but judging from the reviews, she may not have to suffer much longer.

JK Rowling Concerns  Apr 16 2024, 04:52:50 PM

Thankfully, I escaped that cesspool formerly known as Twitter a while back. But, unfortunately, I did happen to read her latest statements on this site.  She has gone beyond talking about her hatred for trans folks, and it is now entirely personal.  Anyone who disagrees with her is an enemy.  Her words were so threatening and frightening that I do believe that there is a sickness there.  And the fact that she has unlimited funds to crush anyone who dares speak out against

J. Antonio Rodriguez Forced to Stop Performing in Hadestown Tour Due to DACA Delays  Apr 10 2024, 03:57:28 AM

All that drama and gnashing of teeth on here for a bureaucratic matter.  It seems that the system did work for this individual, despite not being a perfect system.  

How is Jinkx Monsoon as Audrey.  Apr 8 2024, 04:10:05 PM

But why ??

New LaChiusa musical American Eclipse at Waco TX  Apr 6 2024, 08:14:44 PM

Baylor? Yikes!

Where Are You, Dollypop?  Apr 1 2024, 08:48:17 AM

Just heard the news.  Flabbergasted!

New Musical, DEAD OUTLAW, from Penna/Yazbek/Moses  Mar 22 2024, 02:31:15 AM

This sounds right up my alley.  Love the title!

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 18 2024, 11:16:41 PM

He could be the next Garland.   Hopefully, a recording will be in the offing to rival Judy's legendary run!

Kristolyn Lloyd is being threatened with eviction  Mar 18 2024, 10:29:01 PM

She owes her landlord "back-pay"?  Anyway, I'm sure she would return the favor if one of you were in need, especially now that she is solvent.  What a relief!

CBS Sunday Morning Did Not Ask Nicholas Sparks About Racist/Homophobic Comments  Mar 17 2024, 05:44:55 PM

I reserve the right to criticize the news media, as well as anyone else in the public sphere.  Why are you trying to silence people with your ridiculous claims of "cancel culture"?  It's always when unpopular minorities speak up about something that we hear that tired dog whistle.  No one here said anything about cancelling or demanding anything, unlike the over 4,000 book titles that are currently being targeted for banning nationwide - a four fold incr

Sex on stage  Mar 17 2024, 11:51:54 AM

It's a good thing you weren't around in the seventies on Broadway.

CBS Sunday Morning Did Not Ask Nicholas Sparks About Racist/Homophobic Comments  Mar 17 2024, 11:32:09 AM

Which should surprise exactly zero people.  CBS Sunday Morning, 60 Minutes, etc. are staffed by zombie "journalists" like Leslie Stahl and others who are far removed from the reality of current affairs. Let's gloss over everything and pretend that we are not living in Hell.  Kind of like Broadway.

Obsessed with the choreography  Mar 16 2024, 04:32:39 PM

Cool, I really want to see An Enemy of the People now!

THE QUEEN OF VERSAILLES musical will have pre-Bway tryout this summer in Boston  Mar 15 2024, 11:54:40 PM

flaming tar pits from hell

THE NOTEBOOK Broadway Previews  Mar 14 2024, 07:27:13 AM

At least they are employing more actors, that's something I guess.  Will reserve judgement.  

Broadway Cruise 2  Mar 14 2024, 03:40:03 AM

Reece was great in that thing.

Bring Ryan Gosling to Broadway now!!  Mar 11 2024, 01:41:39 PM

The stars utilize Broadway now as a showcase that will enhance their image and generate future projects.  So, in a sense, it is for the money.

Bring Ryan Gosling to Broadway now!!  Mar 11 2024, 12:46:20 PM

The first Oscars' first all-male production number?  In other news, I found Rita as Chita kind of creepy!

ALAN CUMMING IS NOT ACTING HIS AGE Thread  Mar 10 2024, 10:34:14 AM

There comes a time when puckishness begins to wear thin.  

Scandal in Oz: Was 'Over the Rainbow' Plagiarized?  Mar 10 2024, 10:30:32 AM

The Hollywood Reporter has given itself over to rather sensationalized reporting lately, along with Variety to a lesser degree which is disappointing for those interested in the field.  Aside from that, this is a pretty weak argument based upon a partially identical note progression.  Oddly, the piece by Lund sounds like a deliberate variation of the Arlen melody.  Could this be a veiled reference to that hallowed king of movie composers, John Williams and his ma

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You