News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Impeach2017

Impeach2017 Profile Photo
Member Name: Impeach2017
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  May 7 2024, 07:21:06 AM

Here's an idea: why not lighten up, pull out your daggers and wish him well?  He's not an axe murderer (as far as we know).  The word "residency" seems to be triggering for some people, as well as the fact that he comes from money.

THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL Opening Night Critics’ Revies  May 6 2024, 10:34:03 AM

As someone may have already said, this show could work great on tour.  

GALILEO starring Raúl Esparza  May 6 2024, 10:07:17 AM

If truth be told, this entire antiquated site needs a major reboot.  However, most of us have become accustomed to its creaking machinations.  Now, the name "Galileo" has worked very well so far in song, why not as a whole musical?

Glenn Close gives a 'Sunset Boulevard' movie update  May 3 2024, 05:11:31 PM

Has anyone ever asked themselves whatever became of Norma after the shooting?  Now that is a sequel I'd like to see!

LEMPICKA closing May 19  May 3 2024, 03:49:22 AM

This show looked so interesting on paper.

Your Single Favorite 2024 Tony Nomination  Apr 30 2024, 08:52:38 PM

I hope DR goes all the way, if just to stick it to Witchie-Poo.

SARAH BRIGHTMAN To Star in Australian SUNSET BLVD.  Apr 29 2024, 11:01:40 AM

Great pic.  She looks perfect.  Hope there will be a recording.

FORBIDDEN BROADWAY Coming to Broadway This Summer?  Apr 26 2024, 01:54:17 PM

Another one for the "postponed" file.  

THE GREAT GATSBY Opening Night Critics’ Reviews  Apr 26 2024, 05:20:17 AM

Great American literature channeled for dummies - it just might work!

THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL Opening Night Critics’ Revies  Apr 25 2024, 05:59:18 PM

I get it, The Heart of Rock and Roll was one of his big songs, but perhaps a lot of people don't quite remember that, and it does seem like a crappy title for what sounds like a fun show.  

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club (2024) Opening Night Critics' Reviews  Apr 22 2024, 11:38:55 AM

Green has slammed every Holocaust-themed show in recent memory.  Apparently, he feels that they have not properly nuanced the theme, or overly played the hand in a clumsy way.  There is also the attitude in America of wishing to kill the messenger and the message at this time.

It’s Patti’s 75th Birthday!  Apr 21 2024, 01:21:43 PM

The time she said something about oral sex between that guy and the current president of Russia.  Also, there are too many great moments on stage to mention.  Happy Birthday!

Lempicka false advertising  Apr 20 2024, 03:47:03 AM

Can we just give these producers a break?   They are fighting to keep their show afloat after years of struggle, bad reviews, and a leading lady who called in sick after two days (and was not on her deathbed).   

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 18 2024, 11:39:12 AM

Not a good sign, but judging from the reviews, she may not have to suffer much longer.

JK Rowling Concerns  Apr 16 2024, 04:52:50 PM

Thankfully, I escaped that cesspool formerly known as Twitter a while back. But, unfortunately, I did happen to read her latest statements on this site.  She has gone beyond talking about her hatred for trans folks, and it is now entirely personal.  Anyone who disagrees with her is an enemy.  Her words were so threatening and frightening that I do believe that there is a sickness there.  And the fact that she has unlimited funds to crush anyone who dares speak out against

J. Antonio Rodriguez Forced to Stop Performing in Hadestown Tour Due to DACA Delays  Apr 10 2024, 03:57:28 AM

All that drama and gnashing of teeth on here for a bureaucratic matter.  It seems that the system did work for this individual, despite not being a perfect system.  

How is Jinkx Monsoon as Audrey.  Apr 8 2024, 04:10:05 PM

But why ??

New LaChiusa musical American Eclipse at Waco TX  Apr 6 2024, 08:14:44 PM

Baylor? Yikes!

Where Are You, Dollypop?  Apr 1 2024, 08:48:17 AM

Just heard the news.  Flabbergasted!

New Musical, DEAD OUTLAW, from Penna/Yazbek/Moses  Mar 22 2024, 02:31:15 AM

This sounds right up my alley.  Love the title!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You