News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Caroline2

Caroline2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Caroline2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE BOOK OF MORMON National Tour to Kick Off in Denver in 2012
 May 12 2011, 07:04:30 PM
This is wonderful news indeed! I work for the DCPA and am beyond thrilled for the tour's Denver kick-off! WOO HOO!
3 GREAT performances -
 Jun 14 2010, 12:21:40 AM
I was less than thrilled with Lea Michele's performance. Was it just me, or did it seem like she was trying entirely too hard? A huge gasp between each phrase? Yikes.

I know Lea has an incredible voice, but tonight's performance was not the best use of her talent. She came across all "I'm a huge star now; LOOK AT ME!!!" I know "Don't Rain on My Parade" is a diva number, but come on...

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Chenoweth to depart Promises, Promises on September 26? Who should be the n
 Jun 11 2010, 12:27:27 PM
I am aware Sean Hayes is the main ticket seller...

However, does his contract last that much longer than Kristin's? My guess is no. Looks like double stunt casting is inevitable.

Chenoweth to depart Promises, Promises on September 26? Who should be the n
 Jun 11 2010, 12:18:52 PM
On a SERIOUS note...

Will the show be able to survive after Chenoweth's departure? She is one of the main draws to PROMISES. Unless they do some major stunt casting (i.e. Hathaway), the show is dunzo, IMO.

The Tony Award: bigger is better! Statuette increases its size!
 Jun 11 2010, 11:59:58 AM
I love how the Tony is now 'Super Sized'. Will this aid in our country's obesity problem?
2010 Tony Awards Poster... ew
 Apr 26 2010, 10:53:37 AM
I don't hate it, but it does seem lazy. What made the designers think THAT was a relevant idea? The costumes are random...I just don't get it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You