News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PramsAclams

PramsAclams Profile Photo
Member Name: PramsAclams
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: My name is Ian. Pleased to Prams ya!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sarah Litzsinger
 Sep 21 2006, 03:09:17 PM
Otto Titsling?
re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?
 Oct 15 2005, 01:35:33 AM
Andrew Lippa is my heartsong. He once declined my marriage proposal.
re: Umbrellas of Cherbourg in NJ
 Oct 15 2005, 01:33:31 AM
I finally saw it tonight. Max von Essen was charming, as he always is. Jamie McGonnigal was seen lurking the streets of New Jersey.
re: Elegies - Anytime and Infinite Joy - Sheet Music?
 Sep 26 2005, 03:22:42 AM
Apparently "Anytime" is out there (in each Norm and Carolee's keys)--I just don't have the right friends. What I really want is "I Have Found" (from Infinite Joy).
re: Carol Channing
 Sep 26 2005, 03:19:22 AM
Be sure to watch "Carol Channing and Pearl Bailey on Broadway". Her "If I Were a Rich Man" is simply to die for. And her Marlene Deitrich number proves her comic genius.

Follow your heart, no raspberries

re: 'Dick- a - Dick - a - Dick-a- Dick-a-Dick'
 Sep 12 2005, 02:45:05 AM
Liz_Bennet: You are never to type those words again. Just not good.
re: Infinite Joy: The Songs of William Finn
 Sep 6 2005, 01:34:48 AM
Just talking is often more expressive than a shriek
It's nice to merely speak
I have found

re: I Wanna Be A Rockette - Karen Ziemba
 Aug 23 2005, 02:59:05 AM
I've just been horrified by everything that's been said in this thread.
re: Nine to Five
 Aug 23 2005, 02:53:43 AM
"'Atta girl!"
re: la lotto WICKED
 Jul 17 2005, 04:33:17 AM
I have something to say: I tried for weeks to win the lottery for Spelling Bee (I finally won last week but I still have bitterness)--I despise the people who put their names in for the Wicked lottery and when they don't win put their names in for the Spelling Bee lottery. At least 12 times I tried for the Spelling Bee lottery and you trashy WICKED PEOPLE (I love Wicked--I just hate YOU--so don't take offense) ruined it for me. But I hate the vacationing Mid-westerners even more. Hooray Wicked a
re: Favorite Reno?
 Jul 17 2005, 04:17:20 AM
AND Gomorrah!
re: Baby sheet music
 Jul 15 2005, 12:20:56 PM
I saw it at Colony a couple of months ago.
re: Christina Applegate SD
 Jul 14 2005, 01:33:30 PM
When I was there she came out of the stage door, but her big ol' body guard came out before her and shoved everyone back, said she has her OWN PEN and will NOT be posing for pictures. It was a little ridiculous. Like we were going to jump all over her, like she was made out of candy!
re: John Hill's Whiskers on Kittens
 Jul 12 2005, 01:44:12 PM
Yeah, SportPoose--good one! It was a fun night. He's a livewire and I like it! Any show in which a performer beats a stool with fisting dildos is just fine by me!
re: Matt Morisson's Vacation
 Jul 6 2005, 02:57:11 AM
If David Burnham is going to go on as Fabrizio, it must be known that I will be front and center, masturbating.

P.S. Yes, I know that is disgusting and yes, I am joking.

re: Broadway Actors at Broadway Show Lotteries
 Jul 6 2005, 02:31:16 AM
S****y s****y Luther Creek at the Spelling Bee lottery. I've lost 10 times now! I must have horrible karma!
re: Enter the Guardsman
 Jul 1 2005, 09:27:53 PM
Snap again
re: About Wearing Cannolis to LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA.
 Jul 1 2005, 09:27:36 PM
Oh SNAP!
Enter the Guardsman
 Jul 1 2005, 09:20:38 PM
I saw Craig Bohmler (et al)'s Enter the Guardsman like five years ago in Ashland. Did anyone else happen to see it there or anywhere else. I adore it! Let me say it again: I adore it! If it came to Broadway I'd be a happy little Prams.
re: CAMP !!!!!!! WOW
 Jul 1 2005, 09:18:57 PM
Well CAMP is basically a horrifying movie but I do admittedly like when Fritzy sings her special song. I like when the big fatty sings, too. It makes me emotional. I guess Vlad's lower abdominal muscles are a plus too. I pretty much need rub my vaginal area on Anna Kendrick.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You