News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for iTaLiAn xOx StAr

Member Name: iTaLiAn xOx StAr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: OFFICIAL TONYS 2006 WINNER/BROADCAST DISCUSSION THREAD
 Jun 11 2006, 10:16:29 PM
NORBERTTTTT
 Jun 11 2006, 10:08:28 PM
Yeah, Kelli ... sing it out, baby!
 Jun 11 2006, 09:49:51 PM
Holy God! 20 Tony's?!

What a slacker ...

Jun 11 2006, 09:44:35 PM
Christine looks like Cinderella. She's a cutie.
 Jun 11 2006, 09:35:17 PM
Friggin' commercials ... I just wanna see my John! ♥
 Jun 11 2006, 09:18:19 PM
Aw, I really liked The Wedding Singer's number.

Awesome set. ♥

re: Casting Announced for Les Mis
 Jun 5 2006, 08:34:55 PM
I'm surprised Daphne wasn't cast as Young Cosette considering her voice had the tamber of a five-year-old when she was in "RENT."

Okay, I'm done. I promise. :)

Yay for everyone else cast!

re: Casting Announced for Les Mis
 Jun 5 2006, 08:23:28 PM
DAPHNE?! What the heck?!

Her voice ... Oh, God. How do I begin to describe Daphne Rubin-Vega's voice?

`* "Bye Bye Birdie" or Other Shows for Youth Theatre?
 Apr 14 2006, 06:33:10 PM
A former director of mine is beginning a theatre group in our area, the debut production being "Bye Bye Birdie."

If anyone's performed in a production of "Birdie," we'd really appreciate any suggestions you have regarding the show.

Any great experiences with the show? Anything you wish would've been done differently?

Also, we'd be thrilled if anyone has suggestions for possible future shows. The performers' ages range from 8 ~ 21, but age limits can vary depending on s

re: 1st Broadway Show ... 'Phantom' or 'Spamalot'
 Apr 13 2006, 04:13:53 PM
Thanks, guys ... I appreciate all the suggestions!
1st Broadway Show ... "Phantom" or "Spamalot"
 Apr 12 2006, 04:36:47 PM
My school's freshman chorus is taking a trip to NYC for a competition, and while we're there we're seeing a Broadway show; our choices are "Phantom of the Opera" or "Spamalot."

I'd love to be able to say that "Phantom" was my first Broadway show, but if I'm not mistaking the majority of the "Spamalot" cast is still OBC, not to mention it's hilarious.

If you had the choice, which show would you make your first Broadway show?

`* Audition Songs for Altos ?
 Apr 12 2006, 04:06:16 PM
Does anyone know of any Broadway songs that would be beneficial to a teenage alto?

I'm auditioning for "Bye Bye Birdie" and hope to be cast as Rose ... My director requires a Broadway-type song and I'd like to perform something I can belt, but most songs I know are Soprano.

Any ideas? Thanks!

~ Lexi xoxo

re: Best Broadway Show for Teenagers?
 Oct 8 2005, 06:26:32 PM
What's Sweet Charity about?
Seussical?
 Oct 8 2005, 06:24:40 PM
Can anyone tell me anything about Seussical the Musical? It's the next play my acting company is putting on, and it sounds kind of lame. Has anyone ever been in it or seen it?
Best Broadway Show for Teenagers?
 Oct 8 2005, 06:18:34 PM
Hey, everyone! My chorus and I are traveling to a competition in NYC this April, and my director just announced that we'll be seeing a Broadway musical! Yay! Anyway, which show, in your opinion, would be the best choice for us to see? It's a high school chorus w/ girls and guys, from Freshman to Seniors. Thanks!

always, Lexi

re: Research Paper: 'History of Broadway'
 Jan 26 2005, 05:32:12 PM
musicals101.com is eXaCtLy what I needed...Thanks!
re: Research Paper: 'History of Broadway'
 Jan 26 2005, 04:44:43 PM
Thanks...I'll try to get a ride to the library :)
Research Paper: "History of Broadway"
 Jan 26 2005, 04:24:52 PM
I'm working on a research paper that's 25% of my grade in Social Studies and Language Arts and also goes toward what classes I take in high school. I decided to research the history of Broadway because that's what I'm interested in, but there's way too much information. So what I've decided to do is cover the first 50 years (1800-1850) and the last 50 years (1950-2000) and things that are happening today (2005, obviously). I used talkinbroadway.com to obtain information for 1800-1900, but I don'
rejection stories
 Jan 17 2005, 08:57:54 PM
Oh...My...God...You have a website! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. You're club motto is hilarious. I definately accept. Oh, and, my name's Lexi (just so you have more than a screen name). Congratulations on your lead, by the way (Yes, I actually visited the website). That seems like something my friends and I would do. Do you think you could make and exception for someone who got shafted with an even worse role...a munchkin? LoL Hey, at least I get to chuck apples at the girl who got
rejection stories
 Jan 17 2005, 07:26:08 PM
I'm 13 and I've done all my school plays since fifth grade, but only 2 or 3 outside of school. Lately I've been eXtReMeLy into acting and (like 99.9% of the teenage girls in the world) want to be an actress. I just finished a run of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever as Imogene Herdman (2nd female lead) and I was VERY confident in my ability, especially after being only 1 of 3 cast members that was asked for autographs after the show. As redundant as it sounds, I definately have acting skills and t
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You