News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Vicachka

Member Name: Vicachka
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Inheritance - Previews
 Sep 24 2019, 11:35:03 AM

Super excited for the previews starting this Friday - want to hear everyone's thoughts!

Moulin Rouge seats
 Jul 18 2019, 03:28:40 PM

thank you, totally missed this!

bat out of hell discounts
 Jul 18 2019, 11:32:12 AM

has anyone seen any?  thanks.

Moulin Rouge seats
 Jul 18 2019, 11:31:36 AM

Looking to get tickets to Moulin Rouge and have been reading through the previews thread, but thought it would be helpful if we could have a separate thread on seating specifically.

I would particularly appreciate recommendations for non-premium seats that still have full view (like under $200).  Thanks!

Down to One
 May 21 2019, 08:51:03 AM

Anyone know - how's front row of the balcony in terms of view?  It's only $99 for tix, which seems much more reasonable than $249 for this show.  

Also - anyone aware of any discounts yet? 

Tony viewing party recs
 May 2 2019, 09:15:03 AM

I'd like to go to a Tony viewing party this year - any recommendations of where to go where I can get tix in advance and be guaranteed a place to sit down?  Thanks.

HADESTOWN Previews
 Apr 17 2019, 02:13:43 PM

Hadestown just got nominated for 3 Drama League Awards: Outstanding production of a Broadway or off-broadway musical, andre de shields for distinguished performance, and amber grey for distinguished performance.  

HADESTOWN Previews
 Apr 13 2019, 11:10:30 PM
Finally saw Hadestown tonight, wow! First of all, 8pm show had the black umbrella.

Now to the show - definitely the best show I’ve seen this season - not even close. The singing is hauntingly beautiful, the staging is extremely effective, and the acting superb. I could listen to Eva’s voice all night.

This show will sweep the Tonys!

TOOTSIE the Musical: PREVIEWS START
 Apr 11 2019, 12:06:38 PM

I saw this last night, agree with much of what's  been already said.  I overall really enjoyed the show, I haven't laughed that much in a show in a really long time.  I agree that the score was not particularly memorable, I tend to walk out of a good show with the chorus of one of the songs stuck in my head and that definitely didn't happen here.  The execution of the jokes is really well done, though, the cast has impeccable timing and mannerisms that truly dr

OKLAHOMA! Previews
 Apr 8 2019, 11:59:09 AM
I saw OKLAHOMA! Saturday evening and I mostly fall into the love category. I thought the acting and signing were superb and just beautiful. I found the scenes in the dark, particularly in the first act very effective. Although, the lady behind me clearly lost it when it went dark, she starting jangling her keys and then opened her cell phone shining light around the seats and left when the first gunshot went off. The only part I didn't like was the dance solo - it really did not add to the s
HADESTOWN at the National Theatre in London - Previews
 Nov 14 2018, 08:54:39 AM
I spoke to a producer and their goal is to bring the show to Broadway spring 2019 if they can get a theater booked and at least fall 2019
Harry Potter - read play first?
 Apr 27 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Thanks everyone for the insight.  I read all the books when they first came out and am rereading them now since it's been such a long time.  Will not read the play before seeing the show!

Harry Potter - read play first?
 Apr 27 2018, 11:03:14 AM

I am going to see Harry Potter and the cursed child in a few weeks, and have not read the play yet.  For those who have seen it - do you recommend reading the play before going to the broadway show or not?

theater memberships
 Dec 1 2017, 03:15:47 PM

Are there any worthwhile theater memberships (other than TDF)?  I'm looking to get a gift for my parents who recently moved into NYC and love theater that they can use to attend more shows for free/cheaply.

Summer: the Donna Summer Musical
 Nov 13 2017, 01:17:03 PM

Does anyone know if there are still non-resale tickets available?  If so, through which site?  Thanks.

Hello Dolly ticket swap - Bette Midler
 Nov 10 2017, 04:07:03 PM

I have three tickets to Hello Dolly with Bette Middler on January 11th (orchestra row R seats 6, 8, 10).  One of the people who is supposed to go with me now can't make that date and would love to switch tickets with someone so she can still see the show.  Let me know if you'd be interested in/able to switch.  Thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You