News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Raggy Q poo

Raggy Q poo Profile Photo
Member Name: Raggy Q poo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Most Awkward Moment You've Ever Witnessed Onstage?
 Nov 11 2005, 11:44:20 PM

A bit corny to repost a lot later but very sentimental and worth posting again....
 Jun 9 2005, 11:46:46 PM
A bit agao- I was redirected to this and I cried and cried. What a absolutely wonderful person John Tartaglia is. Not only he is talented and cute but soo caring, about everyone! He remembers you, he takes time out of his schdeule to talk to you, he updates his blog (even though he is extremely busy), he is even answering some e-mails.

I again, want to respost this as I think it has been posted before to reiterate what a wonderful person John Tartaglia is. This guy doesn't have a mean

re: How many Broadway performers know about BWW??
 Jun 9 2005, 08:55:16 PM
I have more than once gotten a PM from a famous person (whose name will remain annonymous (sp>)), where I nearly peed myself. I said something to the slight effect of how 'this show' taught me so- and- so and if it weren't for the show I would be dead...*sorry for the vagueness* and kindly enough, he/she responded with a very nice PM in which created cloud 9 for me for a numerous amount of days. Yea, so anyway, did that make any sence? LOL

Also, you should definitley watch waht you po

re: Movin' Out will Pass Contact and Fosse for Bway Long Run
 Jun 9 2005, 07:30:21 PM
I saw movin' out last saturday and I thought it was just ok, onlu because I thought you could have just popped in a billy joel CD. Now, yes-I know the point is the dancing which was wonderful but still, I don't know- I just like other shows better. The only show I didn't like more than Movin' Out was Little Women, except for Sutton
re: Rick Lyon's Replacement!!
 Jun 9 2005, 02:31:01 PM
Suzycat- Rick fan's might now be dissapointed but Therese on the hand...

I think she may be a teeny-tiny bit more than a fan.

re: Anyone else ever afriad to post?
 Jun 9 2005, 01:56:30 PM
"Honey, I don't believe in being nice."

First of all, "Honey," I am a she. Second of all, if someone honestly is mean enough to do things that they do, yes, they do deserve some punishment.

And, you don't believe in being nice? I'm pretty sure I read that correctly. Well, then- *clears throat*...nevermind. I'll be the mature one.

*walks out feeling good*

re: Anyone else ever afriad to post?
 Jun 9 2005, 10:26:30 AM
"Constructive friendly criticism is fine, but this is not a place to get all John Simon on people and personally attack anyone. Doing so is an insult to this beautiful community we have here. So think first before you make your next below-the-belt remark. You don't know what's going on in someone else's life and something you say could really hurt their feelings. We all share a passion for theater, so let's enjoy it and have some constructive dialogue, that's what these message boards are for."
re: Viva Las Q...now on Sale
 Jun 8 2005, 09:30:49 PM
honey, even I know Johnny ain't comin back to Q (in NY at least)
 Jun 8 2005, 09:28:11 PM
stagemom- where do you live and have you seen it in NYC with Johnny and/or Barrett?
 Jun 8 2005, 09:20:11 PM
stagemom- I'm so very jealous of you!!!!!!
re: Went to the Bucks County Playhouse...(Mame Review)
 Jun 8 2005, 08:03:37 PM
I live (well, before I came to college in Florida) in PA about 10 minutes away from New Hope/Peddler's Village. It really is an absolute wonderful place with such nice scenery and stores too. And the playhouse is in a very old but well kept building. If you can go, you should!
re: The Rick Lyon Appreciation Thread
 Jun 8 2005, 03:33:28 PM
Thank you MissNY
re: The Rick Lyon Appreciation Thread
 Jun 8 2005, 02:26:32 PM
Sorry for the sorta off-topic but would somebody be so kind in telling me how to address somebody at the Golden Theatre and also give me the address?
Is it C/O the Goldren Theatre or C/O the actor/actress?

Thanks?

Rick Lyon's Replacement!!
 Jun 8 2005, 12:44:36 AM
Ok- so I went on the website about Rick Lyon leaving and as many people have, left comments. The last comment I checked as of 12:43 was this:

"by BoardLurker @ 06/07/05, 08:45:35 PM

I know Rick's contract wasn't renewed because I know the person hired as his replacement, Christian Andersen."

I can't believe it- thats crazy! I am hoping its not just a rumor but does anyone find that a bit fishy at all?

re: im bored...childish game
 Jun 8 2005, 12:20:11 AM
I'm gonna be a baby and not share

1.a/2.a/3.a/4.a

re: always give you the chills?
 Jun 7 2005, 11:55:00 PM
The very last sentence of Q

"Everything in life is only for now"

re: does anyone else get this feeling?
 Jun 7 2005, 09:48:41 PM
Thats exactly how I feel every time I see Q, especially when he comes out at the last moment and sings "Everything in life is only for now." It always is a tear jerker for me. I walked out with this almost empty feeling...it's really weird but then I realize how lucky I am that I could get to go- again and again and again...

And also seeing Hairspray did the same thing. When I walked out I had an emmpty feeling. I loved all the singers and dancers and I felt I could play Penny Lou Penni

re: Johhny updated!
 Jun 7 2005, 06:42:50 PM
www.johntartaglia.com

and then click on blog

re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
 Jun 7 2005, 06:33:28 PM
Good job Wonderwall!
re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
 Jun 7 2005, 06:27:03 PM
by my question: does it matter who has known him longer or who is more obsessed?

your posts seem to contridict itself. You think Barrett belongs to you and that the more you know him, the better you are and the more 'you get from him'

Where as my quotes from Avenue Q fit in with what I am writing.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You