pixeltracker

Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#0Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 8:43am

I have never met Foa, but after seeing him in Q, I think he deserves his own thread.

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#1re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 8:55am

I remember seeing him at the DRS CD signing and thinking how much he looked like Hayden Christensen... just a bit younger and more innocent. re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

hawkeyemania Profile Photo
hawkeyemania
#2re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 9:15am

I saw him in Cupid and Psyche, and he is the nicest guy. We were there with our voice studio, and me must have stayed and talk with us for close to an hour.

In the words of Mr. William Morris Barfee, "In my whole life I have only been able to breathe through one nostril and today is no exception!"

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#3re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 9:19am

I loved him in that, but I did not talk to him.
re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
He looked really cute with wings.

hawkeyemania Profile Photo
hawkeyemania
#4re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 9:21am

yea, I walked into that tiny little teatre and was thinking, oh god this could be bad, and left with a very good impression. In many ways it takes alot more talent to act in that kind of close proximity to your audience.

In the words of Mr. William Morris Barfee, "In my whole life I have only been able to breathe through one nostril and today is no exception!"

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#5re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 9:29am

<----------------------------

My lover. LOVE HIM!!!!!

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

UnsaneLily87
#6re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 10:09am

How long is he in for?

Raggy Q poo
#7re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 10:11am

I don't know but he is the cutest, most adorable, talented, friendly, charasmatic person...(besides Johnny* and most of the other Q cast re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread)

People like you are the reason I'm on medication.

QtKt Profile Photo
QtKt
#8re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 3:28pm

I believe he's in until at least October. Hopefully he will re-sign..
B-fo is the sweetest guy ever, not hard on the eyes either! re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#9re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 4:22pm

He really is adorable.

MissNY
#10re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 4:27pm

There is no way I can pass up posting in this topic... What is there to say about Barrett? One of the nicest, most talented, funniest, sweetest, gorgeous guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He just lights up the stage

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#11re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 4:33pm

met him at Q and at The Leading men concert and he is the sweetest guy. Very talented, so yea Barrett!!

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#12re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 4:46pm

Isn't he a character in the new Star Wars film?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

JohnnysGurl Profile Photo
JohnnysGurl
#13re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:01pm

deffinatly not TheatreDiva....that would be Hayden Christianson or whatever his last name is....

but i met Foa this last weekend and he is so sweet and friendly but so obviously gay so i guess he's for the guys to gush over.

MissNY
#14re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:22pm

hey, the girls can gush too...

QtKt Profile Photo
QtKt
#15re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:26pm

...and we do! LOL re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

JohnnysGurl Profile Photo
JohnnysGurl
#16re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:26pm

true re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#17re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:34pm

i want him for my b-day next month

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

DestinyBeckoned Profile Photo
DestinyBeckoned
#18re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:35pm

Finally seeing Avenue Q, and then meeting Barrett and Stephanie were definitely the highlights of my year so far. He really was so sweet, and actually looks better in person than in photos, which is really saying something because he looks fantastic in pictures too.

Did any of you see his Cabaret concert a few months back? I would have loved to hear him sing "California" by Rufus Wainwright, and I saw that on the set list on his site.

HROK?
Updated On: 6/7/05 at 05:35 PM

DestinyBeckoned
#19re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

ah, triple post!

HROK?

DestinyBeckoned
#20re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

sorry!

HROK?

umgeoboy Profile Photo
umgeoboy
#21re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:38pm

I met him after seeing Ave Q for the second time (first was at John's last perfomance) and he is the sweetest nicest guy! re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread I love him in Q ! re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread

"Judy Garland, Jimmy Dean, You tragedy Queen" ~ Taboo

"Watching a frat boy realize just what he put his d!ck in...ex's getting std's...schadenfruede" ~ Ave Q

"when dangers near, exploit their fear" ~ Reefer Madness the Musical

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#22re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 5:46pm

Won't happen harris. He's already coming to mine. :)

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#23re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:10pm

and i've told you beofre we need to settle this with a cage match

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#24re: Barrett Foa- Appreciation Thread
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:12pm

And I've told you before. I've know the guy longer than you've known OF him. Game over.

Videos