News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LariTheLoud

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
Member Name: LariTheLoud
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: HOORAY. I LIVE.

Er, and I have no idea who made my avatar. If you did, let me know, I'll credit you.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: In comes COMPANY....  Dec 17 2006, 02:39:34 PM
I just saw the show yesterday.

Absolutely fantastic. I can't say enough about Raúl's incredible performance. Completely heartbreaking and powerful in every sense of the word. That ending felt so perfect to me.

Aside from that, yes, the southern accent was terrible. But it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the show, at least!

re: Les Miz cast guessing  Feb 17 2006, 11:24:42 AM
Did someone say Raúl Esparza?

Now that sounds lovely.

re: OMG Les Miz Will Return to Broadway  Feb 17 2006, 11:22:54 AM
I have to admit I'm damn excited about this. I'm definitely there in December or January. Hooray winter break...!
re: Dreaminaret's Review of 'WITHOUT YOU' (very few [if any] spoilers)  Feb 7 2006, 02:16:28 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ANTHONY!

I received my REAL, officially released copy in the mail today. Hooray!

re: Matt Caplan Appreciation or Something Like It  Jan 28 2006, 11:51:11 AM
I thought Matt Caplan was pretty much just goofing off a year ago, when I saw him in with Cary Shields.

Now that I've seen him interact with Will Chase, I've noticed that he has the potential to be a completely awesome Mark Cohen, but I do agree with Emcee when she says his performance is inconsistent. He was extremely grounded whenever Will Chase was onstage with him, but otherwise, he switched back to being funny.

Which isn't all bad, but the grounded nature of his sc

re: Dreaminaret's Review of 'WITHOUT YOU' (very few [if any] spoilers)  Jan 27 2006, 03:51:21 PM
Nice to see Anthony's still around!

Hooray for Without You finding its way around. It feels like so long ago that I finished this book. *weep* I need to reread it...

re: Anthony Rapp book signing at UF  Jan 26 2006, 01:52:31 PM
Awe, adoption! It's a cute ending to the book. Which my mother is reading at the moment... Sigh, I'll never get it back. XD

That sounds extremely exciting. UF is just way too far for me. Here's to hoping for Pittsburgh...

re: Big News!!!!  Jan 25 2006, 03:55:52 PM
AWE SO ADORABLE! CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM BOTH! So much talent, and they're amazing people overall.
re: 'Rent' DVD Back Cover Art, Also Packaged With 'Godspell' or 'Tommy' & O  Jan 13 2006, 01:19:30 AM
I'm excited about the Anthony and Adam commentary...
Ya think?  Jan 11 2006, 09:47:38 PM
Has a Pittsburgh book signing been scheduled yet? *hoping*
How did I get here how the hell? Surgery is tommorow :(  Jan 4 2006, 02:31:39 PM
Effin' A. He comes to Philly on a Thursday. *weep* Hoping for Pittsburgh...
re: Rosario, Tracie, and Rent Cast nominated for Awards!  Jan 3 2006, 08:14:41 PM
I'm fairly certain Rosario is part latina, part African American.

CONGRATS to both!

re: Goodbye, 'CHITTY' & 'CHARITY'!  Jan 1 2006, 05:24:22 PM
On to Cincinatti for Raul. Chitty was a lovely little show with an excellent cast.

Both Chitty and Charity will be missed. *le sigh* Although I wish I had the chance to see Sweet Charity.

re: Will Chase in RENT  Jan 1 2006, 05:18:11 PM
I can't WAIT to see Will Chase in this role. So excited for my trip to see him in the show on Saturday.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  Jan 1 2006, 05:14:55 PM
Congratulations, Mauriposa!!! The dress looks gorgeous. Best wishes, hope the wedding's all you want it to be.

And I believe Anthony is just being silly in that video. XD

Look, Bethy wrote a poem!  Jan 1 2006, 12:05:27 AM
Did you guys see the Wikipedia entry on Anthony?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Rapp

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE WOO!

re: Anthony Rapp on Issac...NOW  Dec 29 2005, 07:51:54 PM
Anthony as a brunette? No way. He'd need to dye his eyebrows, too, and I think dyeing eyebrows is silly. Personal opinion.

Oh well.

A Very Broadway Holiday  Dec 27 2005, 09:27:16 PM
I enjoy the Six Degrees caps.
A Very Broadway Holiday  Dec 27 2005, 09:15:48 PM
Wow, I haven't posted here in a little while.

Hi, guys.

Raiding Closets  Dec 25 2005, 12:30:57 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANNUKAH! ^_^
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You