News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for keggss23

keggss23 Profile Photo
Member Name: keggss23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Questions for Southern California/San Diego posters  Oct 9 2016, 08:45:28 PM

Balboa Park is a must see! 

Questions for Southern California/San Diego posters  Oct 9 2016, 08:04:36 PM

Check out Diversionary Theatre. www.diversionary.org. Great local theatre. Lots of good restaurants and bars across the street as well. Enjoy your stay in San Diego! 

Musical Actor decapitates neighbor... oh, my!  Dec 17 2015, 01:19:46 PM

@Bwaylady, I was wondering the same thing! 

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!  Dec 15 2014, 09:45:53 PM
Goth, This is one of those times that I wish there was a "Like" button on BWW. I would like your post so hard.
1st The King and I Promo Video  Dec 4 2014, 06:44:57 PM
Agreed, it IS fun to speculate, but only when there is something to speculate about. There wasn't any dialogue or even a single note sung in that clip. I am beyond excited about this show, but talking about nominations is a bit premature.
1st The King and I Promo Video  Dec 4 2014, 05:08:35 PM
How about we wait until the show actually opens before the Tony talk?
Assassins  Dec 1 2014, 10:11:21 PM
Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I recently saw a wonderful video of Sondheim himself walking through the Assassins score. It is really fascinating and thought you might be interested in checking it out.

http://youtu.be/SUvqniHrW90

So who will play Fanny?  Jul 9 2011, 05:53:03 PM
How about Tari Kelly?
re: Kudisch Falls Through Trap Door During 9-to-5 Tech  Aug 27 2008, 01:26:33 AM
I'm glad Marc is ok.

While we are on the subject, are there any updates on Adrian Bailey's recovery?

re: My Fair Lady...THE MOVIE  Aug 6 2008, 12:52:43 AM
Here's a short clip of her singing in her new film. Not very long, but here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ej7Xi0qGks&feature=related

re: broadway.com MAJOR error (SOOOO FUNNY)  Jul 8 2008, 12:40:22 PM
I don't think it is an error. It looks like it's from one of the Broadway.com April Fool's jokes from years ago.
re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video  Jun 12 2008, 11:55:33 PM
winston - I had a completely similar situation, not with rentheads but with the Josh Groban fans. I am a big Josh Groban fan and decided to go to a meet and greet organized by the Grobanites before his concert in LA a few years back. These people absolutely terrified me. They were so invasive and spoke of him as if they not only knew him, but were his best friends. There was also a girl who had a tattoo of Josh's face on her arm. I got the hell out of there because I did not want to be associate
re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video  Jun 12 2008, 02:55:07 PM
I rarely post comments on youtube, but the video maya linked to goes far above fan adoration and into the category of creepy stalker that I simply had to post a response.
re: 2008 Tony Awards: Performance List  Jun 10 2008, 06:23:55 PM
Why no word on Sondheim's Lifetime Achievement Award? I hope his award is not being ignored because too much time will be wasted in having The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Rent and Young Frankenstein needlessly perform.
re: I Don't Care What Anyone Says, I Love...  Jun 4 2008, 01:37:11 PM
Les Miserables
Miss Saigon

I just can't help it!!!

re: Which Version of Snoopy!!! Do You Get?  Mar 6 2008, 04:37:06 PM
Definitely the London Version.
re: Member's Only Preview of Big New Site Feature - BETA  Feb 16 2008, 07:02:37 PM
Great job! This is going to be such a great resource!!!
re: Annie - National Tour Commercial  Feb 13 2008, 01:32:02 PM
I love this show, I can't help it. Not to knock a child, but that sounded awful, painful even.
re: Ursula - What If?  Jan 17 2008, 12:39:43 PM
I'm sure I will be in the minority on this, but Bea Arthur!!!
re: Lyric question re: Sweeney Todd  Jan 3 2008, 04:58:51 PM
That is a very interesting interpretation, Pippin. I have never thought of it that way, but it makes sense. Turpin is obviously happy at his impending marriage to Johanna and now that you mention it, it would make sense for Turpin to be condescending towards Sweeney. Interesting! So many inerpretations...god, I love this show!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You