Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video

Fiyero13
#1Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 1:57pm

I got this from 'birthday card' thread, so i decided to start a new one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86obAw2Itcc

Do u think Blake is creeped out by this or do you think he actually enjoys it, I think i'd be creeped out by it

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#2re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 2:05pm

Maybe a little bit of both.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#2re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 2:06pm

That was creepy...

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 2:27pm

I have edited this post as it is NOT the video clip I thought it was originally.

All I have to say is: to each his own.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 6/11/08 at 02:27 PM

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#4re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 2:34pm

Creepy.

Honestly, a warm welcome means telling him he did a wonderful job, etc.

It's not that complicated.

Fiyero13
#5re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 3:03pm

well blake is an actor, he can hide being creeped out well

JudasIscariot Profile Photo
JudasIscariot
#6re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 3:40pm

Where can I find the uncomfortable video?

NYCboy2 Profile Photo
NYCboy2
#7re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/11/08 at 3:42pm

yuck!

xoangel2789xo
#8re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:34am

I scare easy, so I'd be pretty creeped out. As a result I limit myself to getting my playbill signed and telling them a few words of congrats.

Maybe he was flattered? You never know.

Mealz1042 Profile Photo
Mealz1042
#9re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:39am

it is VERY odd, and very creepy. The scary thing is, that is NOTHIGN compared to some Spring Awakening fans.

<-- Gwen Stewart, SOLoist at the last show of RENT
Cages or wings? Which do you prefer? Ask the birds. Fear or love, baby? Don't say the answer Actions speak louder than words. (Tick, Tick... BOOM!)

LadyRosecoe
#10re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:51am

Mealz I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the comment you left on that video! Scary, leave the videocameras at home girls!

#11re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 3:01am

I'm friends with this girl. I'm actually in Part 1 of her Spring Awakening video. She's such a sweetheart but I do find her Spring Awakening obsession to be a little creepy - I will not lie.

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#12re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 5:30am

Frankly, it makes me sad that actors have to hide being creeped out. re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video

Dude, your friend is NOT cool, not cool at all, and needs to be made aware of this.

insertclevernamehere Profile Photo
insertclevernamehere
#13re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 5:35am

Mealz, just so you know, I gave you a youtube green thumb of approval.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention...I'm the good cop, he's the bad cop.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#14re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 9:47am

Creeepy. And Mealz, you got a thumbs up from me too.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#15re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 9:55am

I think Blake handled it well.

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

colleen_lee
#16re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 10:02am

This is taking pathetic to a whole new level.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

Fiyero13
#17re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 10:02am

thumbs up from me as well
i like how lilli was like 'uhhh....i don't know what to say'

Okayfine
#18re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:27pm

Why is this creepier than the other things the fans do? I'm thinking I missed something. Blake is a genuinely sweet guy who understands that SA has a lot of rabid, young fans with a need to obsess about things like a Bway show. He was in no danger and she was just a giggly girl who acted like a kid. No worries.

Full disclosure: I don't understand why anyone would wait around outside a stage door to meet someone, don't get the idea of the autograph (if you want to say 'I liked your work', just say it - you don't need to get something in return), & certainly don't understand why anyone would go through the trouble of making a stage door gift. But, hey, to each his own.

maya5892 Profile Photo
maya5892
#19re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:31pm

Ok, I think THIS video is creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsItfRaFj3E

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#20re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:36pm

"Sprong" has sprung.

"Anna y Thea y Jonathan Groff!"

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

achangeinme Profile Photo
achangeinme
#21re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:36pm

That is definitely creepy, uncalled for behaviour. Not because Blake was in any real danger or anything (she was just a giggling, socially awkward fangirl), but because it's a complete breach of personal space and privacy. The scrapbook, the video camera...it really does creep me out. I'm not fan of SA, but I'm impressed that Blake handled the situation so graciously.

musicaltheaterfan32 Profile Photo
musicaltheaterfan32
#22re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:41pm

Those are just loving an endearing fans...not stalkers!

Kalimba Profile Photo
Kalimba
#23re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:43pm

The poor fangirl is looking for validation from complete strangers. How sad (and pathetic).

keggss23 Profile Photo
keggss23
#24re: Blake Bashoff Stagedoor video
Posted: 6/12/08 at 2:55pm

I rarely post comments on youtube, but the video maya linked to goes far above fan adoration and into the category of creepy stalker that I simply had to post a response.

"When you're a Jet, / You're a Jet all the way, / From your first pirouette / To your last grand jete." --Brian Kaman