News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anislander

Member Name: anislander
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Six reviews  Jul 31 2019, 04:47:16 PM
The queens will be cleaning up after the diner in February.
Hadestown Understudies  Jul 22 2019, 02:31:21 PM
Can’t speak for Khalia, but after seeing Jessie this past Friday, I can say she will not disappoint you. After seeing both Eva and Jessie, I think I might even have liked Jessie more.
New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 20 2019, 03:37:45 PM
Not Chelsea. Not Olivia. Not Shoshana. Not MK. Not Alison.
BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) Previews  Mar 10 2019, 04:45:37 PM

Andres_123 said: "I'm not saying Be More chill is something broadway has never seen before but rather people aren't used to seeing such a youthful show that's sound is so modern. Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, next to normal, spring awakening, Rent, Great Comet all were very important to the theater landscape and had a score that was different from anything on Broadway. The big difference Be more chill has is that it's not a drama but a comedy and doesn't have big em

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Mar 1 2019, 12:52:45 PM

lexhudo said: "Despite the condescension from some of you, Taylor is in fact staying in Mean Girls, as she confirmed on Instagram.
Comment is under her latest picture. Someone asked “are you staying in mean girls?” She said “yes!”
"

Congrats I guess? I was just stating what I knew. I know for an absolute fact that they were auditioning a replacement for her in early February, casted someone, and then Taylor must have resigned last minute.&

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 24 2019, 10:40:01 PM

broadwayblondes said: "_(•_&bull_/ said: "Leaving"

Can you give us anything at all? Such as will she be there through June, since she liked that tweet? Cuz she has a history of ignoring that stuff or responding with frowny faces, which I know she wouldn't do after they gave them a slap on the wrist about contracts and not revealing when they're out. But I just don't see why she wouldn't ignore it. All I want to know is how much longer she will be there.
"

She might have just liked it to be nice? It might have been an accident? It’s Twitter, don’t read into it too much. Maybe people aren’t giving dates because they don’t know any dates for sure and don’t want to give false information. Just wait it out, the information will come. 

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 22 2019, 09:55:05 PM

DiscoCrows said: "I’ve heard from a very reputable source that Taylor’s replacement has already been casted and she will not be staying.

Can you provide us with any dates? Announcement/departure dates?

I don’t know any dates. I presume it will be announced soon. The replacement will be making their Broadway debut. 

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 22 2019, 09:42:35 PM

getupngo said: "bwaybrent said: "If Barrett announces she’s leaving, I would love to see Mary Kate Morrissey take over for her. I read that on another thread somewhere and I can’t get that casting out of my head."

Barrett Extended, after a pay bump.

Taylor wasn't going to but Lorne called her up and said "what is it going to take" and money talks. So she signed.
"

I’ve heard from a very reputable

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Feb 19 2019, 07:24:33 PM

Elphaba2019 said: "wicked4l said: "It’s an actress brand new to Wicked."

It's weird that they would cast Ginna Claire Mason and not Mary Kate Morrisey they are a inseparable duo that are very hyped.

Happy we are getting a new elphaba though Any Hints?
"

Mary Kate won’t be playing Elphaba for a reason that should be announced fairly soon. 

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jan 25 2019, 09:23:06 PM

James Kerrigan2 said: "I wonder if it is Kara Lindsay do you have any insight on who it is?"

I can tell you that it’s not Kara Lindsay. 

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jan 25 2019, 06:55:32 PM
The new Glinda starts 4/9. The actress has played the role before.
Michelle Willams- OOTI  Dec 10 2018, 11:00:48 AM

delete

Seating Tips  Dec 6 2018, 06:48:26 PM

The stage is not high at Come From Away. I'm very short and have sat front row twice and have had no issues whatsoever.

Way Too Early Tony Award Performances 2019  Dec 4 2018, 12:38:04 AM

Miles2Go2 said: "Elegance101 said: "Isn't it always 4 for Best Musical, unless there's a tie (or within 3 votes)?

Here are the rules as far I could find on the web:

“(A) Where there are nine or more eligible shows in a Best Show category, at the Tony Nominating Meeting, the Nominating Committee will be instructed to cast one vote each for four eligible shows as nominees on his/her secret ballot.

Rare WiCKED Musical "I Won The WICKED Lottery!" 2006 Pinback BUTTON PIN  Dec 3 2018, 05:55:24 PM

I literally have like, 10 of those buttons.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/25/18  Dec 1 2018, 11:59:14 AM

South Florida said: "No, I just write too briefly. It's a bad habit. I was nervous about some of the reviews in here. I can't possibly afford the trip to NYC right now and I was getting a bad vibe this might close before I get to see it. As for Stephanie, I would have never became a theater fan if I hadn't seen her in the first Wicked tour. I've been arranging my vacations around musical theater now. I am encouraged by all her praises in here but I don't want the

Mean Girls/ contracts  Nov 30 2018, 09:20:02 PM

It really can't be predicted. Some cast members will leave, some will stay. I read somewhere (cannot remember where otherwise I'd link it) that Taylor Louderman is probably leaving in January. That's all I have heard.

edit: typo

The Band's Visit Principal Replacements  Nov 30 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Seeing this show for the third time next month, first time with Brandon (assuming he will still be there). How is he compared to Cariani?

Trump supporter- Strikes again! At wicked!  Nov 30 2018, 06:20:39 PM

Ohhhhh boy someone hurry up and lock this thread before we head down this new tangent. 

Waitress Closing??  Nov 29 2018, 12:37:36 PM

haterobics said: "GreeneStreet said: "Nicolette just posted that shes taking her final bow in 10 days, if my sources are correct she does not have another jenna coming in since the last one dropped."

Hmm, Nicolette really dropped the ball there by not casting her replacement...
"

I cackled. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You