News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for teatime2

Member Name: teatime2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STEREOPHONIC Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread  May 3 2024, 01:01:21 PM

ColorTheHours048 said: "If anyone wants to be a good member of the community, I would be most appreciative. Please and thank you."

same here :)

Broadway flea market 2023 collectors unite!!  Oct 6 2023, 07:36:20 PM

The8re phan said: "northlandfan said: "Obtained multiple copies of into the Woods Tony voter program but couldn’t find the milky white box that I was hoping to obtain. Was wondering how many of these were available at the market?

was extremely lucky to get there about 9:30 while one of the union tables were setting upand bought a Milky White for about $60. Only saw two others at other tables and they went very quickly for ALOT more......
"
<

Dr Fauci Says...  Mar 21 2023, 09:12:44 PM

JSquared2 said: "uncageg said: "PBS's American Masters is featuring him tonight, 3/21/23. It's excellent. Also an interesting section on Broadway and them wanting him at the re-opening of a show."

And you felt the need to bump up two different 3-year old threads to point this out?
"

And you felt the need to say something snarky for no reason? Touch some grass

BAD CINDERELLA On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Feb 17 2023, 04:53:12 PM
looking for one (reasonably) priced ticket for tonight!
KIMBERLY AKIMBO Previews  Oct 13 2022, 05:21:12 PM

The design remains the *same*, but with a little sprucing. Embellishments for the skating rink and the school come from the fly rails. The car is now an actual car seat and not a bench, but it still comes from underneath the stage. 

Question about resale (Merrily We Roll Along)  Oct 3 2022, 12:39:36 PM

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "Happily will buy an extra ticket between January 15th-21st

I will make it worth your while
"

I mean.... I'm more than happy to accept that offer.

Why are tickets getting so expensive  Sep 12 2022, 08:58:12 PM

My frustration is when producers would rather let seats go empty than lower prices close to showtime. I tried to see part two of The Inheritance with over 100 unsold tickets an hour before the show, and they wouldn't lower the price under 79 dollars. A majority of those seats went unsold. Wouldn't they rather lower those prices close to the show and have those seats filled? That's a win-win. 

Favorite Merrily Recording?  Sep 1 2022, 01:03:18 PM

Merrily We Roll Along is my favorite show, and I've always been so curious as to what everyone's preferred album of the show is. The original is my favorite, I just wish the transitions were split up from other tracks. The full Haymarket album is finally on Spotify and it's a close second. Other opinions?

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Jul 14 2022, 03:19:33 PM

I saw the show last night, and for what it's worth, the audience loved her. I loved her too! Sure, is she the best singer? No. However, I adored her performance and loved seeing a new take on the role. I cannot imagine how she must feel right now, and how hard the next few weeks could be for her and her mental health. 

Jaquel Spivey Sick/ Continuing to Miss Performances  Jul 9 2022, 03:44:11 PM

Good LORD. First of all, that's Jaquel's business and nobody else's. I'm also so sick of the "back in my day we would NEVER miss a show" talk. That mindset is so antiquated, and it's important that the performer puts themselves first. This show is a beast for anyone. Physically and emotionally. The emotional toll, even if you "leave it at the theater" is taxing. The emotions you just went through have an effect on your body no matter what. It's impo

Stephanie J. Block in Concert at 92Y 5/22  May 21 2022, 11:50:27 PM

PM'D !

Inexpensive Theatre District Food Recommendations?  Apr 21 2022, 10:04:26 PM

Westway forever and always

Many Broadway Theaters To Drop Vaccine Mandate  Apr 15 2022, 02:22:13 PM

I was at Wicked last night. Singlehandedly the WORST audience behavior I've ever witnessed in a theater. People having full conversations, kids running up and down the aisles, and worst of all - I counted over 50 people with their masks down under their chin, and some not even having one on at ALL. I was shocked that there was no one enforcing masks staying on. At intermission, I asked an usher about this and he said that they have one guy who walks through before the show

Shaina Taub's SUFFS at the Public to feature Phillipa Soo, Nikki M. James, Jenn Colella, Grace McLean, Taub, and more  Apr 13 2022, 11:59:55 AM

TaffyDavenport said: "From a post on Instagram, it looks like Shaina Taub and Nadia Dandashi were the only two out last night. Can anyone who was there confirm this?"

That is correct! There was one ensemble member covering a split track as well. I liked the show... I wanted to LOVE the show. I thought the first act was far too long and dragged, and I thought the opening number was very anticlimatic with Alice Paul's entrance. There is some great music in the

Shaina Taub's SUFFS at the Public to feature Phillipa Soo, Nikki M. James, Jenn Colella, Grace McLean, Taub, and more  Apr 12 2022, 01:45:09 PM

Are the rush seats the same for every performance or does it differ? I'm curious to see where the seats are.

Shaina Taub's SUFFS at the Public to feature Phillipa Soo, Nikki M. James, Jenn Colella, Grace McLean, Taub, and more  Apr 12 2022, 09:57:26 AM

Somehow was able to get a rush ticket on my first try... I just kept clicking even though they said "all tickets were being held" for about five minutes and then I got one. It will be interesting to see whos out tonight, and if there's even a show. 

Inexpensive Theatre District Food Recommendations?  Apr 9 2022, 12:50:35 PM

Westway forever and always

JOY musical will be produced in an NFT Metaverse  Apr 1 2022, 10:10:27 PM

For a few minutes, I didn't realize this was an April Fools joke... This sounds like something he'd do... sigh. 

MJ - Question about Rush?  Feb 27 2022, 01:15:33 AM

A few days after they opened officially. It was the first day the boxes were open.

MJ - Question about Rush?  Feb 26 2022, 03:27:54 PM

I got a box seat for 59 right before the show right after they opened. It was a PERFECT view.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You