News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Moreski93

Member Name: Moreski93
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Audience Rewards ticket locations  Mar 2 2024, 06:50:16 PM

For anyone who was curious, got my seat confirmation an hour ago for the Heart of Rock & Roll.

Thursday April 4th

Center Orchestra J 107

And yes I am one of the few Huey Lewis fans absolutely stoked for this musical! 😆

BOOP! The Betty Boop Musical - Pre-Broadway Chicago  Nov 19 2023, 09:33:01 PM

Any reports on the merch? 👀

What's next for the Marquis Theatre?  Aug 22 2023, 10:57:43 PM

Wasn’t there a rumor the Evita Revival wanted the Marquis? 

The Outsiders at La Jolla Playhouse  Feb 21 2023, 10:03:02 AM

Thanks for reporting. Can’t wait to see it Friday. We’re they selling any merch?

Ahmanson's Broadway-Bound(?) THE SECRET GARDEN announces further casting  Feb 20 2023, 05:34:43 PM

What’s the merch situation like?

THE OUTSIDERS musical set for La Jolla premiere  Feb 16 2023, 11:47:55 AM

I’ve got my ticket for Friday the 24th. It’s the highlight of my west coast trip since I’m from Tulsa.

BAD CINDERELLA On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Feb 10 2023, 08:01:52 AM

The production released another single this morning. Gotta say, I love the new arrangements. The show is certainly growing on me.

I Know I Have A Heart Because You Broke It Single

Broadway Discounts  Jan 22 2023, 04:15:00 PM

Hey does anybody have anything for Bad Cinderella?

A COUPLE OF SEATS FOR SALE FOR SLIT & ABN  Dec 8 2022, 06:41:33 AM

Bump

A COUPLE OF SEATS FOR SALE FOR SLIH & ABN  Dec 7 2022, 08:12:03 AM

Due to a family matter I had some things come up and I am unable to attend a couple of shows this week. Please DM me if interested. I’ve got a tickets for:

-Some Like it Hot 12/8/22 8:00pm

Mezzanine Center Row G seat 107

Paid $79.00 asking for $40

-A Beautiful Noise 12/9/22 8:00pm

Mezzanine Center Row H seat 104

Paid $79.50 asking for $40

AIN’T NO MO On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Nov 6 2022, 01:56:13 PM

troynow said: "GOOD NIGHT OSCAR,

Moving in to the Barrymore Theatre after Piano Lesson.
"

Hey troynow, your intel is always on point! Do you have any idea if Sing Street is going to transfer this spring? Do they have a theatre?

“Off time” shows  Oct 25 2022, 11:40:46 PM

Here’s a few 5pm shows that are on the books for the fall/winter as well as some other weird showtimes. I’ve been trying to do a 4 show day myself on my next trip so I’ve been doing some research.

Phantom does 5pm shows on Sunday’s.

Titanique does 5pm and 9pm shows on the weekends.

I know not broadway but the Rockettes do 5pm shows quite regularly and 10am/pm shows as well.

And Mike Birbi

5pm shows?  Oct 16 2022, 03:10:44 PM

Here’s a few 5pm shows that are on the books for the fall/winter as well as some other weird showtimes. I’ve been trying to do a 4 show day myself on my next trip so I’ve been doing some research.

Phantom does 5pm shows on Sunday’s.

I know not broadway but the Rockettes do 5pm shows quite regularly and 10am/pm shows as well.

And Mike Birbiglia’s Old Man & The Pool has 4pm shows a few times during the run (mostly on Saturdays).

New 1776 Cast Recording?  Oct 4 2022, 09:44:21 AM

I really hope so! These new orchestrations put the original album to shame. Especially “The Lees of Old Virginia,” “Momma Look Sharp,” and ESPECIALLY “The Egg!” I thought I was watching an entirely different show. The original piece bores me so much. But this one, I hardly checked my watch once during the matinee last Saturday. It would be a COMPLETE SHAME not to preserve this cast and the new modified orchestrations.

K-POP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Sep 8 2022, 03:20:50 PM
Per Zachary Noah Piser’s Instagram (stories), the cast is recording in the studio today. No idea if it’s a cast recording or just preparing “sweetener” tracks. They do have complete sheet music in the images though. But nothing confirmed.
& JULIET Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread  Sep 7 2022, 08:48:01 AM

HOLY COW! This new version sounds amazing! Not to shade the West End recording, but this sounds 100 times better!

SING STREET begins previews tonight in Boston  Aug 27 2022, 09:22:12 AM
Glad to hear you had a good time. Seeing the show the last weekend myself. We’re they selling any merch last night?
K-POP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Aug 24 2022, 01:48:38 PM

Hamilfan2 said: "RippedMan said: "Have we seen any sketches or any inklings to how it will be staged? Designed?"

I’ve seen the set design, and without spoiling too much I’ll just say it’s very different fromthe Off-Broadway set design and very modern. It’s pretty cool, it essentially looks like a concert stage and it’s a standing set the entire show (although there are moving elements to it). Lots of LEDs and projection desi

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Jul 20 2022, 07:39:44 PM

So according to SeatGeek, there is definitely going to be an extension. They aren’t on sale yet but there is dates beyond august 21 now!

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA Musical (Chicago Pre-Broadway) - News & Discussion Thread  Jul 19 2022, 04:12:34 PM
Hey if anyone’s going to performances tonight or this week, can you report back on the merch situation? Shill reviewers or not.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You