News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for The Lion Roars

The Lion Roars Profile Photo
Member Name: The Lion Roars
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is The Nap Problematic?  Sep 20 2018, 01:32:08 PM
Why is everyone so damn sensitive these days? Whats next is breathing going to be problematic cause transphobic, cause transphobic people breathe air?

People like these characters exsist in the world. Its who they are, why we need to take offense to every single thing a character says is beyond me?

We live in a world where you cant create anything without fear of being accused of not being political correct. Who tf cares? If it offendes you, dont watch it again. No need to br

Will The Prom flop?  Sep 19 2018, 10:20:25 PM
Thoughts
What happend to orfeh??  Sep 12 2018, 03:44:37 PM
On abby d phillips insta and twitter she always says how orfeh went through hell and back, and after what happend last time and what she went through on broadway she came back. What happend the last time?!
25th annual spelling bee revival?  Sep 10 2018, 08:50:22 PM
Will we see one?
Best Jenna?  Sep 7 2018, 04:22:55 PM

BETSY. She was even greater in Falsettos. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Sep 7 2018, 04:21:04 PM

Mandy is a QUEEN and we STAN her. She probably was sick when you saw her, cause she's amazing. I think shes better than renne. We stan her too, but mandy is great

HADESTOWN- Spring 2019 Broadway  Sep 6 2018, 11:48:34 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/stylesimba/status/1037328497457487872

I saw this posted in another thread but no one was responding to it.

The belasco?

Way Too Early 2019 Tony Predictions thread  Sep 5 2018, 10:48:35 PM
Oh. Frozen is old news though. Geroge is well liked and he is amazing. No one has even seen Santinos performance. So Geroge is a guarenteed. Plus you had to explain to me what tootsie was. So i doubt the tony voters know it either.
Raising The Palace Theatre 29 feet...  Sep 5 2018, 10:46:33 PM
So spongebob could have stayed! These idiots. Why not let the show run till its time!
Way Too Early 2019 Tony Predictions thread  Sep 5 2018, 09:29:10 PM
Nobody even knows what tootsie is. Be more chill is actual theatre. Its an experince. Santino (who nobody even knows) wont beat out George. Will Roland will win. His performance was amazing.
BE MORE CHILL to open at the Lyceum in February 2019  Sep 5 2018, 01:11:18 PM
YOU GUYS ARE WRONG BE MORE CHILL WILL BE THE NEXT HAMILTON. ITS GONNA BE A HIT. ITS GONNA WIN ALL THE TONY AWARDS, AND GEORGE IS GONNA WIN A TONY FOR BEST ACTOR! SO STOP SPREADING HATE! CAUSE BE MORE CHILL WILL BE ON BROADWAY FOREVER.
Be more chill?  Sep 5 2018, 12:25:50 AM
Where is the announcment. I stayed up all night. Someone said on insta that a producer leaked on broadway world that it was coming. Can that producer respond and let us know? Please.
Susan Egan to reprise role in BATB  Jul 20 2018, 09:57:41 PM
It does not state anywhere how old Belle is supposed to be in age. I think she looks great! The wig is bad, but Susan is rocking it!

Bwayfan52, Say something nice or do not say it at all! Like a poster above me has stated, do not try to get in a quick laugh. It was disrespectful!

Sorry, I could not copy what the other posters said, Im new and don’t understand the set up quite yet!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You