News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Baldwin 2

Member Name: Baldwin 2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WellDisney to distribute and release HAMILTON film with OBC in Oct. 2021
 Feb 7 2020, 02:22:53 AM

BroadwayAndSports said: "Fosse76 said: "n2nbaby said: "poisonivy2 said: "When this was being filmed wasn't there some scuttlebutt that one of the OBC had refused to sign a release so this couldn't be released? Tell me I'm not dreaming that this happened?"

If I remember correctly, the issue was with Leslie, who ended up doing the recording.
"

After reading an article where he all but states he would be re-

What's next for the Circle In The Square?
 Nov 27 2018, 08:42:46 PM
The performances in Oklahoma will inject some real competition into the awards season. So happy to hear they’re coming in. Unforgettable evening.
Labrat
 Nov 14 2018, 04:48:13 PM
From someone named “@Playbill_Trash” on the issue awhile back. I’m not a huge fan of the “lab rat” connotation either but posts and opinions like this are so foolish. Re:

The Hamilton OBC (other than Lin Manuel Miranda) absolutely did not and does not deserve any slice of the pie bigger than what their salary was when they signed their contract. Those actors did not create, write, compose, inspire, direct, or choreograph the show. That's why LMM, Ron Chernow, Thomas Kail, Andy Blankenb

Next Jenna in Waitress
 Oct 30 2018, 10:13:15 PM

InTheBathroom1 said: "Rumor has it Nicolette will be extending through the holidays. I think the show right now is the best it has ever been. It’s rare to find a show these days that gets better the longer it runs. "

Couldn’t agree more. Nicolette is giving a debut performance that will be talked about and remembered for years. So happy she’s been given more time in the role. Grateful that the Weisslers figured out a way to introdu

Way Too Early 2019 Tony Predictions thread
 Oct 23 2018, 02:07:03 AM

SomethingPeculiar said: "Angelica_loves_musicals said: "how’s the featured actor race is this year. I feel featured actress is pretty competitive."

Corbin Bleu,Michael Salazar, Brooks Ashmanskas or Chris Sieber, Beetlejuice &Ain't Too Proud might have a few? And if COMPANY and HADESTOWN move, "Jamie" and Patrick Page will be eligible.
"

Ephraigm Sykes in Ain’t Too Proud. Can’t see someone

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Oct 17 2018, 04:53:22 PM
Phillipa made this track look easy. It’s not. It always made me angry when people had less than glowing things to say about about her. Her performance was full of heart and restraint. Those are terribly difficult ends of a spectrum. Denée is the right idea. Given some time to settle in, I think she’ll be incredible. The new blood will do nice things for Broadway company.
Roles for Nicolette Robinson
 Oct 16 2018, 12:10:46 AM
Love the Bobby idea.

Also:

Eliza
Deena Jones
Erzulie
Amalia
Mary Magdalene

Nicolette Robinson begins in WAITRESS tonight! (9/4/18)
 Sep 8 2018, 08:06:21 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "I just got out of the show. My God. Nicolette is superb. She’s by far my favorite actress to ever play the role. I don’t think in all the times I’ve seen it, that I’ve ever cried at this show but she just made the waterworks turn on tonight. I really do urge everyone to make it a priority to see the show while she’s in it.

She’d better have a BIG career in musical theater after this.
"

Saw Nicolette

Best understudy you've ever seen?
 Aug 9 2018, 08:50:27 PM
Christian Dante White on for Gavin Creel in Hello Dolly. Superb.
Diana Rigg Leaving My Fair Lady; Rosemary Harris to Take Over
 Aug 2 2018, 01:23:24 PM
Except that the cast of Chrous Line isn’t the only cast in history to share in royalty participation. The original casts of Dreamgirls, Book of Mormon— and even more recently, Dear Even Hansen all share in the financial success of those shows in some small way. You believe all of the oringinal company members of those productions are undeserving or *just the cast of Hamilton?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You