News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FinishingTheHat

FinishingTheHat Profile Photo
Member Name: FinishingTheHat
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Wild Party' Finale
 Aug 6 2005, 04:46:12 PM
Lippa
"Wild Party" Finale
 Aug 6 2005, 04:35:42 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any bold ideas in how to end the finale of "wild party" to leave the audience saying "wow!" I think there are a lot of possibilities and I'm curious to know what other people think. The show is student directed/produced to raise money for Aids and should be great! We just want to make a really bold statement at the end. Ideas anyone?
Musicals with Small Cast Sizes
 Jun 14 2005, 10:32:35 PM
I am looking for people to drop some names of musicals with smaller cast sizes. I'm talking 10 or less. Please let me know if any come to mind! Thank you, I appreciate your time.
The BOY FROM OZ
 May 17 2005, 09:49:32 PM
Question. Does anyone have any idea when the rights to THE BOY FROM OZ are going to released as well as what company will be holding the rights to the show. Thanks so much! I would also like to add, I think this show is absolutely incredible. Hugh Jackman blew me out of the water.
Any big names that graduated from Nebraska?
 Apr 29 2005, 09:03:40 PM
Anybody know of any big names or performers that are working out there in the big time professional world that graduated from Nebraska Weslyn?
"The Life" by Cy Coleman
 Apr 29 2005, 08:35:51 PM
"The Life" by Cy Coleman. Anyone know where I can find pictures or clips of the show? Also...I'm looking for a place where I can find the script. Please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks
re: Okay Folks! I need help on finding some information!
 Apr 29 2005, 08:22:58 PM
Tried Google. No dice.
Okay Folks! I need help on finding some information!
 Apr 29 2005, 08:15:41 PM
I need to find pictures and the script to "The Life" by Cy Coleman and Ira Gasman. If anyone knows of any websites where I could obtain either of these items, I would be so greatful! Thanks for taking the time to read the thread! Have a good night!
"The Life"
 Apr 24 2005, 09:48:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can find reviews and pictures of the musical "The Life"? I would like to get ahold of that. Please let me know! Thanks!
re: Millie- Great show!
 Apr 20 2005, 09:03:48 PM
Mr Grayden is the baritone lead right? The Speed Song?
Millie- Great show!
 Apr 20 2005, 08:55:15 PM
So I was just listening to "Millie." What an awesome show! Are there any non-dancing roles in that show?! because I sure hear a lot of tap! Hahaha. Anyways, awesome show!
re: Opening Numbers
 Apr 4 2005, 11:45:56 PM
"We Dance" from Once On This Island would be a good choice.
re: Most expressive voice?
 Apr 4 2005, 11:37:31 PM
Rufus Bonds, Jr.
Kirk McDonald
Brent Carver

re: Sweeney Todd Highschool Production Picutres
 Apr 3 2005, 01:49:22 AM
I don't want to give her name out over the internet. I don't know if that would be right. Hahahaha. But her initials are K.F
 Apr 3 2005, 01:43:40 AM
Hahaha, I can't get over that picture you put up Edenlover! I hope my friends daughter isn't like that too! Hahaha.
 Apr 3 2005, 01:38:51 AM
That's pretty disturbing Edenlover...hahahaha. Mrs. Lovett behind the scenes I suppose! I don't remember seeing that in the show. I did meet the girl who played Mrs. Lovett though. Great girl!
 Apr 3 2005, 01:36:53 AM
Your Sweeney Todd production is going to the International Thespian Festival?! WOW!!! I believe it. Mainstage?
 Apr 3 2005, 01:32:00 AM
Fanominal job! I was blown away by your production. And your performance especially. Where do you guys find talent like that?! It was absolutley astounding.
 Apr 3 2005, 01:30:29 AM
Were you the guy who played Anthony?

Apr 3 2005, 01:28:17 AM
Sometimes I think it's okay to step out of the box. Look at how successful the London production was!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You