News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SimpleJoysHaveSimpleVoice

SimpleJoysHaveSimpleVoice Profile Photo
Member Name: SimpleJoysHaveSimpleVoice
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AMDA NYC and LA Question...
 Dec 14 2016, 12:28:51 PM

Thank you guys for the valuable, and money saving, advice.  I sat through the orientation and felt they were too pushy is their presentation.  Awfully expensive, for nothing in return.  Thanks again.  

AMDA NYC and LA Question...
 Dec 13 2016, 03:09:04 PM

...(hello again everyone, I have been on a 5 years hiatus, but I am back on the message boad)  

My daughter is looking into AMDA Univ. in LA.  Can you give me feedback about the school?  I am most interested in Financial Aid and proficiency of the school to train her properly.  Thanks guys!  Good to be back.

SimpleJoys

Steve Kazee - in or out?
 Feb 23 2013, 03:03:55 PM
So is Steve on or off right now? Gonna be in NYC next week...need to know.
A Little More Homework discussion
 Aug 30 2010, 08:08:20 PM
best line of the song "I've been looking for the answers in the back of the book..."

That is my biggest problem with my life. Looking for the easy way out, not wanting to put the work in. I love this song.

Thanks for this thread.

Next to Normal Lottery.
 Aug 30 2010, 08:05:36 PM
do you know what other shows offer "loser" discounts?
re: Bye Bye Birdie Out of Town???
 Apr 2 2009, 04:23:22 PM
Thanks guys for the info...very helpful.
Bye Bye Birdie Out of Town???
 Apr 2 2009, 01:00:30 PM
Any word on whether the show is playing outside of NYC to get the kinks out??
re: Lin-Manuel accepting Tonys
 Jul 30 2008, 02:55:48 PM
Wow Fosse...unprofessional to express yourself with the natural God given gift that got you the award???

I have to think about that logic?

It was so memorable...I watched it over and over...I can not say I have done that before...the Sondheim reference was OUTSTANDING!!!

re: Company (2008 revival) HAT??
 Jul 23 2008, 11:31:35 AM
So my sense of time and sequence is seriously impaired...could you court jesters help a brother out??

I need a hat...where there wasn't a hat!

Company (2008 revival) HAT??
 Jul 22 2008, 03:45:47 PM
I am looking for a Company 2008 hat that was being sold at the merchandise table during the show's run. I saw the show on a very rainy day and I had a lot of sight seeing to do after the Wed afternoon show, so I didn't get one thinking I could find one later on.

Well, I CAN'T FIND ONE. Can someone help?

re: What show should I see tonight in Los Angeles?
 Mar 22 2008, 10:51:17 PM
BB6...thank you for the late word. Plans changed and we could make a show last night, so next week I am going to hit one of the shows you recommended. Thanks.

Where is the Attic Theater? Have seen the show?

re: Spring Awakening cast
 Mar 22 2008, 10:46:38 PM
Where did Gideon go?
re: Derrick Williams???
 Mar 22 2008, 12:42:40 AM
Wow, Phyllis there sure is alot of negative energy flowing out of you. Until you get on the Broadway stage, huh???
Derrick Williams???
 Mar 21 2008, 10:14:50 PM
Anyone know where he is working? I didn't see him on the Wicked Chicago website.
 Mar 21 2008, 07:52:08 PM
That is great news JS. Thanks
re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
 Mar 21 2008, 07:51:04 PM
Wow Greek...looking at your schedule and list of shows, I am no longer worried about our country going into a recession. Our economy must be strong. Haha.

Have a memorable trip.

re: SITPWG Recordings
 Mar 21 2008, 07:37:14 PM
I have the DVD and the revival CD and I am very satisfied. iTunes has the OBCR so you may purchase the songs that you like as singles. Enjoy.
 Mar 21 2008, 07:31:56 PM
NY native...do you know if they tweaked the 1st act for the opening? Or is it frozen?
What show should I see tonight in Los Angeles?
 Mar 21 2008, 09:53:17 AM
Hey guys, work has had me pretty busy for the past few months, but I have a free night tonight...I know 'Sweeny' is playing at the Ahmanson and 'Mask' is in Pasadena, but is there a show out there that might be worth my while? I look forward to your suggestions, even your's Popular, hahaha.
re: Am I alone on CRY-BABY?
 Mar 21 2008, 09:47:54 AM
What a bunch of "Cry-Baby's" you guys are....

(sorry bad joke this early in the morning, but couldn't resist)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You