News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !

My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#1My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 9:57pm

Hey guys, I'm ready. Everything is settled, ALL tickets have been bought, so I'm happy and proud to present my full schedule for your judgement (for those who care anyway) My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !

All are evening performances, no matinees (yet)

April 5 XANADU (Row E, right Orch)
April 6 AVENUE Q (Row E, left Orch aisle)
April 7 CRY- BABY (Row G, center Orch)
April 8 Open (maybe IN THE HIGHTS or SPAMALOT)
April 9 HAIRSPRAY (Row H, Left Orch)
April 10 THE LITTLE MERMAID (Row C, right orch aisle)
April 11 YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN (Row C, center Orch)
April 12 A CATERED AFFAIR (Row H, left Orch)
April 13 A CHORUS LINE ( Row C, left orch aisle)
April 14 RENT (Row A, center Orch)
April 15 JERSEY BOYS (Row R, right Orch)
April 16 THE COUNTRY GIRL (Row G, center Orch)
April 17 WICKED (Row B, center Orch, Premium Ticket)
April 18 SOUTH PACIFIC (Row G, Center left Orch!!!)
April 19 LEGALLY BLONDE (Row H, Orch)

Would love to hear opinions, judgement, thoughts on seating, etc. I am really pleased with the seats I managed to get, except Jersey Boys, which are not good seats, but were the only ones I could get ! I am arriving April 4 and leaving April 20 and I'd really LOVE to meet as many BWWers as possible !!

Updated On: 3/21/08 at 09:57 PM

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#2re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 10:00pm

Sounds great thats looks like a good list of Shows, Wish I was you

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#2re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 10:00pm

Sell your CRY-BABY tix and just go see SOUTH PACIFIC instead. I forward you the e-mail on how to go to cxl line...I hope you see SP.

J*

Edit: Panos- too bad.. I wont see you in NYC..I'm on a hiatus by April. re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Updated On: 3/19/08 at 10:00 PM

Greekmusicalfan
#3re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 10:15pm

Jay, I am so sorry I won't see you ! re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip ! You were definitely on my must-meet list !!

And I know, I' also getting worried about Cry-Baby, after all the bad word ! The only good thing is, that it's a Monday ticket and since I already had tix for RENT and Q, I am not missing something else !
And trust me, i'm gonna fight like a tiger to see SP !!! I admit it, I wouldn't be so desperate if it wasn't for Matt, but since he is there, I'll be there LOL !!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 10:17pm

What a great line up!!! I am jealous! re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip ! I'll be in NYC on 4/6 seeing ACL, maybe we can meet up before or after! We can stare at pictures of our boy Josh! hehe

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Mistress_Spouzic Profile Photo
Mistress_Spouzic
#5re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 10:18pm

dayum thats a lot of shows... im gonna have to write all this down... theres a good five or so of those I could come to.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#6re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 10:24pm

I already booked my hotel room for the weekend of 4/11, so I definitely will be seeing you while you're in town.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#7re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/19/08 at 10:26pm

Your schedule looks fantastic! Have a great trip!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

Greekmusicalfan
#8re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 5:04am

Motor, Mistress, Dottie, can't wait to finally meet you !!!! It's the first time I'm seeing so may shows in one trip !!! I can't believe the time is almost here, I've been planning it for months ! Only two more weeks !!!!
Guys, I was told, that by seeing how March goes weatherwise, you can understand how April will be ! So, how does it look ? Does it look like a cold or warm April this year ?
Updated On: 3/20/08 at 05:04 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#9re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 8:32am

temp's are rising during the day but still cold at night. Kinda erratic as normal!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Greekmusicalfan
#10re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 11:29am

Edited, because I just scored a GREAT SEAT FOR SOUTH PACIFIC !!!!!!! All is good in the world !!!!

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#11re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 11:30am

Glad to hear that! re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !

J*

Magdalene Profile Photo
Magdalene
#12re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 11:33am

Interesting line-up! I may see you at the Country Girl on the 16th...

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"
Updated On: 3/20/08 at 11:33 AM

Greekmusicalfan
#13re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 11:34am

Sure thing Mag ! Hope to meet you !!

Mealz1042 Profile Photo
Mealz1042
#14re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 1:04pm

That is a great list, but you'd be missing out to not include in the heights, other than that it sounds great to me. Maybe if you do hairspray one of those days, you could do ITH the other?

<-- Gwen Stewart, SOLoist at the last show of RENT
Cages or wings? Which do you prefer? Ask the birds. Fear or love, baby? Don't say the answer Actions speak louder than words. (Tick, Tick... BOOM!)

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#15re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 1:06pm

Have you thought about trying to organize a big get-together of everybody who wants to meet you? I definitely want to see you again, since it's been like four years, but it would be fun to see some other people then too!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Greekmusicalfan
#16re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 1:27pm

mealz I have one day free and In the Heights is definitely a possibility !!

emcee, first of all you know there's no chance I'm not seeing you, you know how much I ADORE and missed you ! I just hope you haven't turned more gorgeous and sweeter, because then I'll be devastated I'm not straight re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !

Of course I thought of a big get-together and I'd LOVE that. But the thing is, I am not that familiar with places and schedules that would be OK with everyone. But as time draws nearer, maybe it could be arranged. Otherwise, I'll meet all of my friends seperately, it will be like job interviews for me, hehehehe. It's a great and convenient thing I'll have my laptop with me, though !

Mealz1042 Profile Photo
Mealz1042
#17re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 2:21pm

good. The ITH lotto shouldnt be too bad and i think you can also get some pretty good deals at the theater if you don't win

Also as for seats, great LB seat, Honestly anywhere you sit in the helen hayes theater (xanadu) is good bc its so small and intimate, and as for Jersey Boys, just be thankful that you got tickets, (last time i saw it my seats werent that great but I was sitting next to Stephen Speilberg!) Your Rent seats are posatively perfect, I always find being close to the stage at rent is better because you get a much more intimate feeling) and the YF seats are fabulous too.

Nice job!

<-- Gwen Stewart, SOLoist at the last show of RENT
Cages or wings? Which do you prefer? Ask the birds. Fear or love, baby? Don't say the answer Actions speak louder than words. (Tick, Tick... BOOM!)

Greekmusicalfan
#18re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 2:48pm

What, not a good word for my WICKED seat ??? It cost me an arm and a leg, you know !! LOLOLOLOL

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#19re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 2:58pm

love your schedule. have a wonderful time in nyc. glad to see you are going to alot of shows, your a lucky one.

DefyGravity777
#20re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 4:13pm

Sounds like a great line-up.
You paid premium price for Wicked for Row B ?!?!
I paid regular price and I was in Row CC center orch.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!
Updated On: 3/20/08 at 04:13 PM

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#21re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 4:15pm

If you organize something on a Saturday afternoon...I may perhaps go to NYC to see you guys-you & 'em....let me know?

J*
Updated On: 3/20/08 at 04:15 PM

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#22re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 4:28pm

Cool! Yours is even more theater-ific than mine:

Cry Baby: Thur the 10th eve (orch K center)
Young Frank: Fri the 11th eve (orch E center)
Xanadu: Sat the 12th mat (orch E, right)
Sunday/George: Sat the 12th eve (orch N, right)
Spring Awake: Sunday the 13th mat (orch C, right)

Our trips overlap, but none of the shows do!

Hope you post if you do have some kinda meetup! (That'll complete my partner's TOTAL THEATER OVERLOAD.) re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !

Greekmusicalfan
#23re: My Final Broadway schedule for my April trip !
Posted: 3/20/08 at 5:12pm

Defy, you probably got yours through the cancellation line, right ? It seemed too much of a hassle and very time consuming for me, not to mention that, if I struck out I'd miss the show completely, since my schedule is not flexible ! It wasn't an easy decision, but I said, what the hell, it's one of the most succesful shows in history, tickets are impossible, I still haven't seen it and Steph is in it !!

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 3/20/08 at 5:15pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 05:15 PM

Videos