News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lachlanw88

Member Name: lachlanw88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jackie Evancho - Dear Evan Hansen?
 Jan 17 2019, 12:03:03 AM

Nope, but her vocals and name I think would make up for that

She does show strong emotion and act a bit in her concert performances so I am sure she would be pretty natural at it. 

Jan 17 2019, 12:02:27 AM

Nope, but her vocals and name I think would make up for that

She does show strong emotion and act a bit in her concert performances so I am sure she would be pretty natural at it. 

Jan 16 2019, 11:54:51 PM

I am a big fan of Jackie Evancho and have just seen she is releasing a broadway album soon which includes Requiem from DEH, she would make a great Zoe 

Wonder if she would consider doing a run later in the year... I would travel from Australia to see that

Any thoughts ?? :) 

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Apr 8 2017, 10:23:29 AM

Well the cast recording is back on Amazon for a digital release May 12th and hard copy in June !

Can't wait !!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYXFFWY/ref=dm_ws_sp_ps_dp

The Nance youtube or video link ?
 Oct 20 2014, 06:37:43 PM
thanks! will try
The Nance youtube or video link ?
 Oct 20 2014, 07:51:03 AM
Unable to view the performance on PBS site as I live in Australia.
Could someone please upload to youtube or to another streaming site ! Thank you in advance ! :)
The In Conversation part is on you tube already just not the show.

Standing ovations during a show
 Sep 1 2013, 09:04:59 AM
When I went to first preview of Kinky Boots, Hold Me In Your Heart brought the house down, Billy was brilliant and I would say about 100 people stood up after for at least half a minute ! Well deserved!
ANNIE Cast Album available at the Palace Theatre May 7
 May 17 2013, 08:41:06 AM
Samples finally up on Amazon! :)
Lucky Guy Stage Door
 Mar 7 2013, 05:06:00 PM
Because I was on holiday from Australia and only had two chances to do so and wanted to get an autograph for my friend who is a big fan! but can't complain I got my autograph and paid full price ticket to see the show.
Lucky Guy Stage Door
 Mar 7 2013, 01:17:57 AM
I stage doored twice, on the first night which I went to and it was a very good first preview! no faults at all it is already for opening night!
The stage door was crazy on the first night! maybe 250 people! I got to the front of barricade and got my playbill signed by Tom ! which was so lucky as he only signed for about 15, and also got it signed by Christopher Macdonald.
Also tried again on Monday night after coming out of Matilda, but again it was packed maybe 150 people got fairly cl

Kinky Boots previews
 Mar 3 2013, 02:48:33 PM
I got rush tickets for tonight looking forward to it !
JEKYLL & HYDE Moves from Rodgers to Marquis; Dates Set
 Mar 3 2013, 02:46:53 PM
I saw it last Wednesday night and thought it was Wonderful! I have seen many many shows mostly musicals and as a performer myself I think everything was great!! Constantine, Deborah and Teal are stunning, acting and sets are very good and the singing is great, only a couple of minor things I would fix but I would still give it a 10/10 and love the music, New York will like it I am sure :)
Lucky Guy Previews Begin Tonight!!
 Mar 1 2013, 11:00:31 AM
I am going ! Can't wait, big Tom Hanks fan hoping to get a couple of autographs to !
Cinderella Final Week of Previews
 Feb 27 2013, 02:23:27 PM
I saw it last night, great seats in the 7th row centre.
I loved it thought it was wonderful, I see many many musicals and I loved the score and cast, not to many big effects but doesn't really need it, I hope this does well and think it is very ready for opening on Sunday, only a couple of very minor things and a couple of lines that lagged otherwise it is worth seeing and I would see this again if I could!

Cinderella rush info?
 Jan 29 2013, 05:33:59 PM
Why no general rush ???
LCT's VANYA AND SONIA AND MASHA AND SPIKE to play Broadway's Golden Theatre this Spring?
 Jan 29 2013, 04:53:09 AM
Please tell me it is starting between March 1st and 4th with David Hyde Pierce !!!!!
re: Anthony Warlow - Bring him home
 Jan 6 2013, 07:19:42 AM
You do all know Anthony Warlow is on Broadway right now in Annie !
Saw him in the Australian production last year and he is wonderful ! Looking forward to seeing him in in on Broadway when I come over next month, go see him and support one of the best Musical theatre stars to come out of Australia ! :)

Manilow on Broadway will it extend!???
 Dec 14 2012, 09:02:00 PM
Anyone know how ticket sales are doing? are the $350 front tix selling alright? fingers crossed he will go into March!
Manilow on Broadway will it extend!???
 Dec 13 2012, 06:39:13 PM
As I am a huge Manilow fan and not in NY till end of February I am really hoping he will extend his run, he did say it was going to be 'open-ended' Do you think they will release a couple more weeks?
I think the only mistake they made was the $350 tickets he was only $250 in Vegas its a bit higher than usualy probably to deal with rent of the theatre as he is only doing 5 shows a week. Had they made them a little cheaper it would be selling faster.
This is a special engagement which I th

Jekyll & Hyde Tix for sale Feb 19th LA ! Great Seats!
 Nov 27 2012, 10:33:52 PM
I have checked a few performances good seats are sold ! most of the centre section, I bought these on ticketmaster when they went on sale and even then the closest i could get was 8th row.
I think the price is reasonable

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You