News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Norbert Leo's Butt

Norbert Leo's Butt Profile Photo
Member Name: Norbert Leo's Butt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked London rehearsal pics
 Jul 28 2006, 05:57:12 PM
i think she is beautiful. i have never met her in the flesh tho

Jul 28 2006, 05:38:44 PM
what are bangs? is it a US word?
 Jul 28 2006, 05:28:25 PM
what do you mean bangs?
Wicked London rehearsal pics
 Jul 28 2006, 05:23:10 PM
http://www.wickedthemusical.co.uk/rehearsals.php

what do you think?
Helen Dallimore is so pretty!

re: Reviews - Hairspray, Wicked, Tarzan, The Color Purple, The Wedding Sing
 Apr 21 2006, 02:37:35 AM
Glad you liked saycon, i totally agree about her, she's darn good. same with laura benanti, what a fit voice - and a beauty!
loves it

re: stunning broadway stars?
 Mar 8 2006, 03:27:02 AM
laura bell bundy is beautiful!!!!
re: Which Joseph Recording to buy?
 Feb 11 2006, 06:02:12 AM
definitely linzi and jason. loving linzi's voice, she's awesome. kinda shouts the top notes but gives it so much life and energy. am putting on joseph on tuesday with a cast of 50 8 and 9 year olds. wish me luck!!!!
is shoshana better?
 Dec 2 2005, 04:57:13 AM
anyone know if she has got over her bout of fever?
re: Katie Clark to Replace O'Hara in Piazza
 Nov 23 2005, 05:50:28 AM
omg am so excited, I live in london and by chance booked piazza for the 16th so i will see her first ever show. i have never seen some1's first ever performance before. am v. pumped
re: Mary Poppins Arrives on Broadway Oct 2006, Lion King Moves to Minskoff
 Nov 11 2005, 09:32:14 AM
you need to be practically perfect......see what i did there?!
re: Mary Poppins Arrives on Broadway Oct 2006, Lion King Moves to Minskoff
 Nov 11 2005, 09:11:25 AM
where's practically perfect? she's usually pretty clued up on all this!

Most stunning broadway star
 Oct 20 2005, 07:37:31 AM
It's gotta be Laura Bell Bundy
re: shoshana - defying gravity
 Oct 7 2005, 01:06:31 PM
pippin, you are right. that is what i thought. i am a classically trained singer rather than a musically trained singer...that makes sense. thank you for giving me a friendly answer!
 Oct 7 2005, 01:03:22 PM
just saying it moves on the long notes a lot when you would think she'd keep her mouth in the same position. i can't believe i am been attacked for making a little teeny observation.
 Oct 7 2005, 01:02:05 PM
btw shoshana is my favourite performer in the world and i think she is the most incredible singer in the world. end
 Oct 7 2005, 12:59:22 PM
I KNOW SHE IS SINGING IT, I JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE NOTICED HER MOUTH MOVEMENT!
 Oct 7 2005, 12:58:46 PM
I wasn't insinuating anything or trying to sabotage anyone, just asking if anyone else had noticed it. Chill out, it's people like you who turn any comment about anyone into a sabbotage! Perhaps you're just a bitter performer yourself....ass
 Oct 7 2005, 12:54:48 PM
Screw you! dont call me an ass....read what i wrote...i was curious, of course she doesn't lip synch, just thought it looked weird that's all.
shoshana - defying gravity
 Oct 7 2005, 12:48:49 PM
Has anyone else noticed that her mouth moves loads at the end of the song. i noticed it first when i saw it in august. it was so obvious that i thought she wasnt actually singing. i looked to see if the conductor had headphones on for the song cause i thought it might be clciekd tracked. watch the new preview vid and see for yourselves. on the sustained notes at the end...
re: Wicked 9/21 Matinee
 Sep 23 2005, 05:26:29 AM
I saw wicked 3 times earlier in august. the first time it was jan as morrible the second time rue did the first act (which was horrendous - speaking to Alex Laccamoire, apparently she had surgery on her larynx) Adinah came on for the secon act, she was pretty good. Then Jan was on again the second time. The good thing about jan is that she SINGS it. She was a very good actress too. I agree about the regal Anglicisms
x

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You