News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GlenCoco

Member Name: GlenCoco
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Diana Tony Predictions: Noms and Wins  Dec 14 2021, 07:53:01 PM

BroadwayRox3588 said: "Are the constantDianathreads being created just to give people more space to trash the show?

Genuinely asking; not trying to start an argument.
"

I'm in the minority and i loved the show and the cast, and so i genuinely wanted to see how many tony noms it would be good

Diana Tony Predictions: Noms and Wins  Dec 13 2021, 01:37:44 PM

Since most people on this board do not believe Jeanna will not win a tony, what tony's will it win or be nominated for?

I believe costumes and set designs are very likely wins or noms

Is Jeanna De Waal still the favorite to win Tony for best leading actress?  Dec 13 2021, 12:42:31 PM

Oh ok, the show may have not been well received by critics, but her individual performance I believe was well praised.

Ok, who is the favorite then?

Is Jeanna De Waal still the favorite to win Tony for best leading actress?  Dec 13 2021, 12:08:09 PM

Thoughts?

Tix for SIX available tonight  Nov 9 2021, 01:19:06 PM

Did you get insurance on the tickets?

You can always sell them on ticketmaster

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 2 2021, 03:29:30 PM

If anybody has any extra tickets please let me know 

If Open ended shows have to run for a long time to recoup...  Sep 21 2021, 02:16:14 PM

Wouldn't logic dictate that limited run shows never make their money back?

Per Kerry and David's IG, Beetlejuice is returning to the Winter Garden!  Sep 29 2020, 05:44:17 PM

....to clean out their dressing rooms

Aug 31 2020, 07:05:48 PM

Wasn't there a similar book like this that released?

Broadway Zoom Dance Classes (taught by broadway/west end actors)  Jun 22 2020, 08:49:17 PM

I used to find dance classes on social media, but I have taken a break recently, can anybody tell me what websites or performers teach zoom dance classes

Is it time for broadway actors to find a new skill/career path?  May 24 2020, 06:58:27 PM

I know this is a very touchy subject, and a lot of people will think i'm just dead wrong.  They say broadway will be back in September but I'm thinking it'll be more like 2-3 years before we get back to normal.  

Yes i know there will be those who are "mind your own business".  But if i was good friends with an actor i would advise them to find new skills or adapt there skills to doing something else.  This will be a long road for sure.

Samantha Pauly of Six comments on bootleg of herself  May 2 2020, 07:14:31 PM

Regarding the bootleg she says

"Ope, y'all really just out here posting illegal bootlegs huh?  At least put my name in the description lol"

Just reminding that what's posted is regularly read by the stars themselves

She also mentioned on IG that she was really hurt by some of the comments that were in the bootleg

Mean Girls canceled  May 1 2020, 12:16:04 PM

I realize the show had its haters, but I personally thought it was a fantastic show and was looking forward to seeing it in new orleans.

Unfortunately, it was far from being the only victim of covid

Funniest Scenes in shows  Apr 8 2020, 01:19:48 PM

on a lighten note what are the funniest scenes in theatre

Of course this will be minor spoiler

but the Ugandans theatre performance in book of mormon

Anne Boleyn's classic smart line in six

all of Play that goes wrong

The farting song in shrek

others i can't think of right now

Broadway Songs with twist endings  Apr 5 2020, 01:30:33 PM

Me and the sky from come from away for sure

end tugs at your heart strings

When will actors begin stage dooring again/backstage tours  Apr 3 2020, 03:26:13 PM

Someone in a cast told me they would take me and a friend backstage but when will that happen.

We are still months away from broadway re opening and I can't imagine actors will begin stagedooring or giving backstage tours at that point, it'll probably be months after

Best Broadway Musical Season  Mar 30 2020, 05:31:54 PM

2015 with Hamilton with waitress and school of rock

Your Bucket List  Mar 30 2020, 09:40:55 AM

Thank God that my elderly parents are still alive

How is everyone doing?  Mar 27 2020, 11:35:16 AM

Hello I'm from houston, i'm working from home, i'm lucky enough to still have a job, the stuff on the news is scary, i'm young but my parents had me later in their lives so they are both older, so i am very concerned for them

Which shows will Covid-19 end?  Mar 15 2020, 09:42:30 PM

Which shows will not survive this closure?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You