News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nicolep76

Member Name: nicolep76
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CHICKEN & BISCUITS Previews
 Oct 2 2021, 06:35:36 PM
This show was such a delightful surprise and the audience was absolutely eating it up last night! I really do hope word of mouth catches on. The cast is fabulous, the story is both funny and touching, just an overall enjoyable piece of theater. So happy I went!
Sing Street OBCR
 Apr 21 2020, 01:49:28 PM
I really enjoyed Dream for You. I wish they had made Drive It Like You Stole It a bigger number as in the movie. I saw the NYTW production and just felt it lacked that big polished musical number the song is meant to shine as. Not sure what was possibly changed for the Broadway production in terms of set but the acoustics all sound the same as they did downtown. Overall I liked it though! Still on the fence about Zara Devlin’s vocals but her acting was great live.
SING STREET @ NYTW
 Dec 16 2019, 08:45:14 PM
Interested to see how the rest of the reviews pan out....I don’t typically agree with David Cote’s reviews in general so was not surprised he basically hated it. I really enjoyed the show and am a fan of the movie but agree some things still need to be tweaked and refined for a Broadway run.
SING STREET @ NYTW
 Dec 16 2019, 04:00:35 PM
Opening is tonight! Any guesses how this will fare with critics?
HERCULES to Play the Public Theatre this summer!!
 Aug 29 2019, 11:24:31 AM
Does anyone have any clue what time they will likely open the doors to get into the theater? It’s the first show I’ve seen at the Delacorte and I won tickets for the Opening Night performance. Thanks!
HERCULES to Play the Public Theatre this summer!!
 Aug 28 2019, 12:09:04 PM
I won 2 tix to this Saturday’s performance and was notified like right after 12pm! Of course it’s the one night I was going to have to move a bunch of things around to attend. I’ll figure it out.

Good luck everyone!

is anyone winning hadestown or moulin rouge lottery tix
 Jul 25 2019, 08:26:55 AM
Just wanted to report to this thread because I also didn’t know where to expect my lotto seats to be for Moulin Rouge (which I saw last night and loved!). They told me I won on Tuesday for last night’s show, the last preview before opening. My friend and I were in Orchestra Row J, Seats 23&25 which were labeled partial view. Honestly it would be hard to figure out if it would’ve been better from the mezzanine far side because a lot of the action was played from the front of the stage so we were
Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 24 2019, 06:46:26 PM

nicolep76 said: "I finally have a friend that bit at the ticket! Excited to see tomorrow and will report back where our seats are!"

Just wanted to report back our seats will be Left Orchestra last seats on the end! They are labeled as Partial View. Not the best seats but hey they are $30 so can’t really complain too much!

Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 23 2019, 01:56:13 PM
I finally have a friend that bit at the ticket! Excited to see tomorrow and will report back where our seats are!
Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 23 2019, 01:15:14 PM
I won the lottery today for tomorrow night’s show! Does anyone know if the show is frozen yet? Curious to know since it’s the last show until opening night how close it will be to the final product.

As a side note, I’ve asked so many friends to go with me as I had put in for 2 tix and idk why but everyone is busy so there’s a chance I’ll be offering a face value ($34) lottery ticket on here!

The Notebook Reading Tickets...
 Jun 18 2019, 07:26:52 PM
Dis anyone have any luck getting tickets to this in the public release today? I called before the box office even opened and ended up on an hour long hold only to be put on a wait list :/
Hadestown or Tootsie?
 May 26 2019, 01:13:38 PM

Need some advice! I found a steal of a Ticketmaster deal (under $100) on a great center mezzanine seat to Hadestown for this Tuesday the 28th. I work for a company that produces broadway shows though and they offered us all comped tickets to Tootsie for Tuesday as well. Should I try to sell my Hadestown ticket in hopes of finding another good deal hopefully before the Tony's? Are the prices gonna skyrocket for Hadestown as it gets closer to the awards so I should stick with it

May 15 2019, 06:46:40 PM
Ticket is gone! Hopefully I’ll have more freebies to offer people again in the near future :)

May 15 2019, 11:44:41 AM
It’s yours! Can you PM me so we can figure out how I can hand it over?
Free Ticket to Tonight’s Fiddler on the Roof 7pm Performance
 May 15 2019, 11:13:37 AM
Hi All! I work for a company that produces shows and have a spare ticket to tonights performance. Id love to go but have a cold coming on and think I just need to go home to rest tonight. Would love to gift this to someone if they can meet me close to my office by the theatre. Any takers? Its a single ticket.
Beetlejuice or Hadestown?
 May 15 2019, 09:08:13 AM
Thanks guys! I’m gonna take a chance on Hadestown :) just wanted help deciding if going to see a “fun” spectacle show was more worth it than a “darker” musical. I love indie music so I should enjoy it!
Beetlejuice or Hadestown?
 May 14 2019, 05:19:50 PM

Hi! I have comped tickets to see one of the shows on Thursday night through a friend. Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should go to? Hadestown doesnt initially seem like my cup of tea but the reviews are good so I’m torn.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You