News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for neelyohara

neelyohara Profile Photo
Member Name: neelyohara
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Liza's at the Palace canceled tonight
 Dec 10 2008, 10:13:54 PM
Amen, DAME.

The message from Liza's website is not "odd." It is directed toward her fans, who worry about her well-being, and I'm fairly certain they felt the need to stress that she is fine because of people like some of the posters on this board, who see that she has canceled and automatically deem her drunk, "cracked out," washed up, etc. People get sick. Stuff happens. It just almost always seems to happen to Liza, and people hold it against her.

Also, it really bothered me

Ticket for June 14th A Little Night Music in Boston
 Jun 6 2008, 01:20:50 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I very sadly cannot use a ticket I bought for the June 14th concert performance of A Little Night Music in Boston. I'd love to sell the ticket to someone who can go, please PM and we can talk details.
re: Bette on Oprah!
 Jan 30 2008, 04:05:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Sophie is at Yale; I remember Bette giving an interview a few years ago saying that she was going to be a freshman there (I remember it so well because it was the year I graduated high school, too, LOL).
re: Raul Julia NYSF Threepenny Opera for download
 Dec 31 2007, 12:11:46 AM
I can't seem to get the songs to download...I click on them and it goes to a QuickTime player. Am I missing something?
Hilarious Comments...
 Nov 16 2007, 01:42:29 PM
The first time I saw Grey Gardens, intermission time came and the woman behind me kept saying, "Isn't this about Jackie Kennedy? When does Jackie come on? Is she in the next act?"

re: Misheard Lyrics That Have Left You Puzzled
 Jul 10 2007, 01:56:24 AM
For the longest time, I thought that "And I'll want nothing else 'til I die" in The Wizard and I was "And I'll walk on these hills 'til I die." I also thought that "It's up that I fell" in As Long as You're Mine was "It's stuff that I felt," which I knew had to be wrong because I thought that was a really stupid lyric.
And though I know the real words, I will never be able to listen to The House We Live In without hearing "March, march, march to my old woman" instead of "March, march, march

re: Grey Gardens tonight
 Jun 13 2007, 01:05:01 AM
That sounds amazing. I wish I could have been there.
re: Worst Speech of the Tonys
 Jun 12 2007, 07:19:29 PM
...Mary Louise Wilson was fabulous. She was honest and totally adorable.
And as for Christine, can we just give her a break? She's amazing, she knows it, we know it, the Tony voters knew it. Her speech was just fine because it was HERS--who are we to expect anything from her?
::steps off soapbox, runs away::

re: Bright lights big city
 May 28 2007, 10:46:38 PM
I tend to shamelessly rock out to "You Couldn't Handle It Jamie" in my car.
re: Patti - diva?
 May 24 2007, 08:22:16 PM
That is brilliant. (And such a cute photo of you and Patti, too!)
re: Patti - diva?
 May 24 2007, 08:17:50 PM
"You heard who the first person that Patti told she was cast as Gloria Swanson in 'a new musical called 'Sunset Blvd.'" was?

And the situation surrounding the "announcment"?"

I don't think I've heard this one, oddly enough. Do tell!

re: Tony night, GREY GARDENS is performing...
 May 20 2007, 01:27:26 PM
Yes, she said "goddamn" and people got all crazy up in arms about it. The CBS message boards were flooded with complaints and the guestbook on Christine's site got some really interesting comments. Personally, I thought the backlash was ridiculous, but it totally makes sense that CBS doesn't want to go that route again. I was kind of hoping for The House We Live In...just because I think it's fun. But Revolutionary Costume will be fabulous.
re: Christine Ebersole
 May 14 2007, 11:23:03 PM
Thanks for sharing. I adore her.
re: Christine Ebersole in Grey Gardens.
 Apr 24 2007, 08:58:19 PM
"I don't actually think Christine got the character at all"

Princeton, I'm not trying to be snippy or rude at all, but I'd be really interested to hear you elaborate on this. I'm definitely not of the same opinion, but I'm just curious.

re: Christine Ebersole in Grey Gardens.
 Apr 24 2007, 02:57:40 AM
Amen!
re: The Wonder That is- 'Grey Gardens' !!!!
 Apr 14 2007, 12:08:11 AM
I'm so glad someone finally brought up the fabulousness of Miss Erin Davie! She's truly brilliant as Edie.
re: Has Anyone received their Grey Gradens OBC order from PSClassics?
 Apr 9 2007, 05:15:19 PM
...And scratch my reply above, because I just got home from class and behold, it was in my mailbox. So it took a week, figuring in the holiday time and whatnot.
re: Has Anyone received their Grey Gradens OBC order from PSClassics?
 Apr 9 2007, 12:42:58 PM
I got an email telling me mine was shipped on April 2, and I haven't gotten it yet. However, I know several people who have already gotten theirs, so I guess mine is just...uh, slow?
re: Grey Gardens Merchandise
 Apr 3 2007, 08:17:01 PM
I was there in early March and they were selling the stuffed cats. Mine is sitting on top of my TV...her name is Geraldine :o)
re: Walter Kerr- orchestra or Mez?
 Mar 21 2007, 12:32:31 PM
I sat orchestra right my first time, rear mezz my second and honestly, both views were great. I was really surprised at how good the view from the mezz actually was. I'd be willing to bet you'll be pleased with either seat.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You