News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for oved

Member Name: oved
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Final Day to see Norbert Leo Butz and Jonathan Pryce in Dirty Rotten S
 Jul 16 2006, 09:01:45 PM
S&V- In response to your question, I believe you are talking about Fyv Finkel, who was in attendance today.

What a wonderful performance, lovely way to end a fantastic run for Norbs and Pryce!

re: Photo Coverage: Opening Night at Faith Healer
 May 5 2006, 10:45:08 AM
WOW..finally a recent opening night without Constantine Maroulis, Thank God.
re: History Boys student rush
 May 1 2006, 10:28:17 AM
Thanks, being.jeremiah!
I really hope they keep Student Rush- keeping my fingers crossed!!

re: History Boys student rush
 May 1 2006, 10:22:47 AM
Per playbill.com and other sources, student rush may only be through 4/30??, However, Talkin B'Way "On the Boards" does not have any such stipulations (like it ends April 30)It simply states that they offer student rush if available...
Can anyone give some clarity to this??
Thanks

One reason why NY is so amazing....
 Mar 25 2006, 01:39:54 AM
tonite, on my way to see the second preview of Festen (which is another story in itself) I was walking down 46th street and within about a five minute span, saw Joe Mantello walking over to the Jacobs, then saw Jonathan Pryce get dropped of at the DRS stage door, and two seconds later saw Norbert and Michelle Federer walking down 46th (they are sooo cute, by the way)
Joe Mantello is one of the nicest people I've ever met! what a genius he is, too.
I was so excited for that five minutes

re: Brantley revisits Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
 Mar 10 2006, 08:32:54 PM
I attended the 3/8 mat, and completely agree with the raves (it was my fourth time seeing the show, first three times with OBC) and was extremely excited to see Pryce. He was fantastic! Jonathan and Norbs seem to be having the time of their lives up there! great chemistry... Well deserved raves.
also..funny thing happened at the end of Dirty Rotten Number, after they toasted each other, Norbs hit the glass on the side of his chair and spilled his drink all over his lap, and they were bo

re: Barefoot in the Park previews start next week (1/24)
 Jan 18 2006, 01:03:53 PM
Can anyone give me some insight as to how the $26 Balcony seats are? I've never been to the Cort, and have seen pictures of the inside of the theatre (on the Shubert website)
The Balcony looks incredibly high ?!?!
Any tips from personal experience are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

re: DRS Lottery question
 Nov 23 2005, 02:00:43 PM
If you get one of the front seats in the box, it is certainly better than the rear ones. You can see the front of the stage perfect, however, you miss miss most of the rear of the stage with all of the beautiful artwork. Also, you completely cannot see the one rear corner of the stage on whatever side you are on...but for $26.25, it is absolutely worth it.

re: DRS Lottery question
 Nov 23 2005, 01:35:31 PM
I did it last Sat. matinee (11/19), there was probably about 40 or so entries, and for some reason, they only raffled off 13 seats.

re: Question about the Gershwin
 Nov 22 2005, 01:03:02 PM
Vice Versa- 51st Bet 8th and 9th Aves. It is just on the other side of 8th Ave from The Gershwin.
Fantastic Italian/American food, reasonably priced and great atmosphere.

EDIT: This link should work better:
http://www.viceversarestaurant.com/index2.htm

re: Photo Coverage: The Great American Trailer Park Musical Press Preview
 Aug 5 2005, 11:36:14 AM
Does anyone have any discount codes for this show...I have searched high and low (broadwaybox, playbill, etc.)and have been unsuccessful. I would really appreciate any help, thanks.
re: John Lithgow's vacation confirmed by telecharge
 Jul 19 2005, 01:52:04 PM
I see they finally took Nick off of the website, he was still listed last week as s/b
re: John Lithgow's vacation confirmed by telecharge
 Jul 19 2005, 01:43:11 PM
His s/b is Nick Wyman, but I don't think he has gone on yet (unsure if he is still with the show to be honest)
Tom Galantich is his u/s and has gone on a few times.

re: Celeb sightings
 Jun 30 2005, 11:55:03 AM
I believe Rest Row is on 46th bet 8th and 9th
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You