News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WalkinglnSpace

WalkinglnSpace Profile Photo
Member Name: WalkinglnSpace
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Glass Menagerie Stage Door
 Dec 26 2013, 11:57:46 PM
Hi all,

I apologize if this has been posted before. I tried to do a search and did not really find anything, so again, my apologies if this has been covered.

I'm going to be seeing The Glass Menagerie next week and I would very much like to visit the stage door after the show. I was just curious if anyone comes out after to sign/and or/take pictures? Specifically, I am curious about Zachary Quinto and Cherry Jones. Also, is the crowd busy for the stage door?

Thank you

HAIR 2013 Tour Cast?
 Jan 14 2013, 12:27:01 PM
I found this on tumblr:

HAIR 2nd National Tour Cast - Official

Claude: Noah Plomgren
Berger: Brian Crawford Scott
Sheila: Mary Kate Morrissey
Jeanie: Merissa Czyz
Woof: Jason Moody
Hud: Carl James
Dionne: Danyel Fulton
Crissy: Dana Gitlin
Tribe: Kelly Brown (‘Black Boys’), Elizabeth Casper (‘Black Boys’), Jade Eshete (‘What A Piece’), Brittany Rose Hammond (‘Black Boys’, Swing), Mike Longo, Michae

BROADWAY CARES EQUITY FIGHTS AIDS - Fall 2012 Collections
 Oct 24 2012, 05:40:51 PM
Lizzie, do you know what they are selling at Once?

Also, sorry if this question is dumb, but do shows in previews (Ex: The Heiress) participate in BC/EFA Collections?

Thanks!

Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Sep 22 2012, 02:47:51 PM
Has anyone heard anything about the Halloween Week 2012 schedule? I'm curious as to when the schedule and or tickets will be available?
Avenue Q rush
 Jul 22 2012, 12:18:22 AM
How is the rush for this show lately? Is there a time you should get there by still? I'm not coming until the Fall, but I'm just trying to see if I would be able to get tickets if I was there before the box office opened.

Also, do they sell rush tickets for both matinees and evening performances at the same time? Sorry if that is a stupid question.

Is it a limit of 1 ticket per person or two? And valid student ID required?

Thanks!

Bernard B Jacobs Seating Question
 Jul 21 2012, 12:47:49 PM
Wow! That is ridiculous!

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad I asked.

I'm trying maybe for the other side, Row B 6-8. Do you think that is any better? Is the leg room pretty bad in the orchestra seats at this theater?

Bernard B Jacobs Seating Question
 Jul 21 2012, 12:32:34 AM
I'm looking at getting tickets for Once and was curious about how "bad" the view is from Partial View seats in the orchestra. In particular, I was looking at Row B, Seats 9-11. These are the seats as far as possible on the left hand side. I am looking for an aisle type seat, which is why I am considering this. As a tall individual, I could use the extra leg room to stretch out. Is the view poor from these seats? I did see BBAJ here, but I was not this far, and I don't know how significantly it h
re: Best time for CHICAGO rush?
 Jul 10 2012, 12:25:47 PM
What is the rush like nowadays? I am not coming until the end of October, so what have people's experience been like at that time period? I was thinking of rushing for the Sunday night show at the end of October. Would it be okay to go a couple hours before? Or would going in the morning be necessary? Thanks!
Another recommendation thread
 Jul 2 2012, 01:40:39 PM
Hi everyone,

Here is yet another recommendation thread. I'm hoping you can suggest some show titles for me. I'm coming at the end of October, and curious as to what is good that is playing right now? I have been browsing through some of the stuff, and nothing seems to really jump out. From your experiences, what are some of the best shows you have seen recently? I am open to Off-Broadway too.

Some of my favourites from the past include Hair & next to normal... just to give you

Farewell Hair!
 Sep 10 2011, 11:12:18 PM
I'm sad to hear that Kacie Sheik is leaving! She was an absolutely amazing Jeanie! I am excited to see these new cast members though.
Let's do a fun post
 Aug 11 2011, 12:10:43 AM
The Les Miserables revival in 2006.
What Is Your Viewing Record For A Broadway Show?
 Aug 10 2011, 03:37:07 PM
Rent - 10x (3x Broadway, 7x Tour)

Hair - 4x (2x Broadway, 2x Tour)

Next to Normal - 3x (2x Broadway, 1x Tour)

Student rushing next week, what to see?!
 Aug 4 2011, 11:48:28 PM
Despite your lack of desire, I still suggest HAIR! This production is absolutely fantastic!
Best seats for tall person at Book of Mormon
 Jul 21 2011, 01:03:19 AM
Question: Which seat would theoretically be better in terms of leg room? Lotto front row seats or my seat which I believe is Row M on the aisle. I'm not sure about how much room is in front of the front row seats? Any advice? Thanks!
Chances of Seeing Alice Ripley in Toronto?
 Jul 17 2011, 01:58:23 AM
I got a call today from DanCap telling me about that matinee being cancelled and they were able to exchange my tickets for the Tuesday night instead. Still annoying since it ruined my plans. She did give me some kind of deal they had on? Not sure what that was about... but I obviously gladly took it. Very disappointing that they are cancelling it... she said one of the theories is because of poor ticket sales?
How was HAIR tonight??
 Jul 6 2011, 11:42:52 AM
DCR - That is terrible! That scene is one of my favourites and always sends chills. Having the whole section pretty much block and obstruct that part would really ruin it for me too.

Does anyone know what the cover of the playbill looks like? Also, I heard they have some new merch? Can anyone confirm what they have?

Chances of Seeing Alice Ripley in Toronto?
 Jun 28 2011, 09:47:44 PM
I'm also seeing a Wednesday matinee of N2N in Toronto! On July 27th. I noticed when getting tickets there were so many seats still available, which really surprised me! I really hope I see Alice, I'm worried with it being a matinee. But I guess we shall see!

HAIR Seat Removal...Anyone else have this problem?
 Jun 28 2011, 09:33:28 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Bettyboy! I'm so pissed too because I did the AMEX presale and made sure to get front aisle seats! I tried to raise my concern by saying how we should be able to choose seats rather than be rearranged, but he literally said nothing back to that on the phone. I also thought that for the inconvenience of removing our seats they should upgrade us to premium for no charge... especially if we purchased them so long ago. I bought my tickets in April for this... and to be hon
HAIR Seat Removal...Anyone else have this problem?
 Jun 28 2011, 09:07:13 PM
viola - So our seats aren't 100% official yet? I received a new order number and it shows up on Telecharge. He also said he had to check first if the A 113/114 was available. I thought it was okay? Now I'm a bit worried.

The Soundtrack (Er...Cast Album) Of Your Life
 Jun 28 2011, 08:50:01 PM
1. Opening credits:
Don't Pull It Down - Hair

2. Waking up:
Lovely Ladies - Les Miserables

3.First day of school:
Mama Who Bore Me - Spring Awakening

4.Falling in love:
My Junk - Spring Awakening

5.Fight song:
Electric Blues - Hair

6.Break up:
I'm Alive - next to normal

7. Prom:
The King Of Broadway - The Producers

8.Life
Dainty June and Her Farmboys - Gypsy

9.Mental breakdown:
What Is Thi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You