News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hhaarriissoonn

hhaarriissoonn Profile Photo
Member Name: hhaarriissoonn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

prog metal Sweeney in DC  Aug 21 2014, 03:05:00 PM
Orchestrations are GREAT thought

GREAT Avenue Q line  Jul 27 2012, 09:33:08 AM
Well then, did not expect to find this while browsing around this morning. Thanks for coming and glad you enjoyed the show :)
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Sep 18 2011, 08:29:30 PM
it took about 3 months, but i finally got a signed and personalized headshot from the one and only Andrew Rannells. I am beyond excited
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Aug 26 2011, 02:34:26 PM
dragonlp86 : who did you send to at BOM?
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Aug 24 2011, 05:55:44 PM
who did you send your letter to?
Confirmed: GHOST THE MUSICAL to Open on Broadway April 2012  Aug 22 2011, 02:25:07 PM
Aaron ****ing Tveit.
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Aug 17 2011, 09:07:45 PM
Yeah, I sent Andrew Rannells something back in the first week of June and still nothing : I understand he is busy but he isnt Sutton or Joel status yet.
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN closing on September 4  Aug 11 2011, 11:57:52 AM
this is so sad... but also super coincidence, my community production of "Hairspray" closes after a month long run on September 4th as well.
I'm selling all my cast recordings - $5 each..  Jul 24 2011, 12:30:48 PM
do you happen to have Catch Me if you Can?
Would anyone want to see Oliver! 2009 West End revival transfer to Broadway?  Jul 17 2011, 09:53:10 AM
With the exception of the Lord and Lady Gaga joke I thought this was a pretty excellent revival of a classic musical. I saw it last August when I went on vacation to England and I would love to see this come over to Broadway!
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Jul 6 2011, 11:28:05 PM
how long was your wait for BOM? and who did you send your letter too :)/ what did you get back
Best way to get Book of Mormon tickets  Jul 4 2011, 09:02:24 PM
If you have an American Express card you can get tickets that they literally just released this morning (they are reserved for AMEX holders) that are pretty much available for every performance as of right now. My mom bought me some for my birthday in August this morning! I cannot wait. Stubhub may be your best bet if you arent an AMEX holder. OR they may still have Premium tickets.

Hope this helps!

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Jul 4 2011, 12:42:38 PM
Anyone for Book of Mormon recently? I sent Rannells a letter 2 weeks ago and I've got nothing..
Great Plays - Small Casts  Jun 29 2011, 01:49:58 PM
The Foreigner- Larry Shue its absolutely hilarious
ideal cast for your favorite show  Jun 29 2011, 11:27:59 AM
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat...not my absolute favorite but one of them.
Joseph-Andrew Rannells
Narrator -Sutton Foster/Patina Miller
Jacob- Bryan D'arcy James
Pharaoh- Norbert Leo Butz

Andrew Rannells/BOM fanmail  Jun 28 2011, 01:43:35 PM
Thanks guys! I also just found out my mom managed to get tickets from BOM at the end of October so I am super excited about that. Thanks for all the help!
Andrew Rannells/BOM fanmail  Jun 28 2011, 11:02:58 AM
Thank you so much! I was a little concerned about posting on here because of some of the stuff I have seen happen to new people in the past but thank you for being so helpful and nice. I will most definitely be posting more often.
Book of Mormon Musical References  Jun 28 2011, 12:15:05 AM
i double posted, oops sorry!
Book of Mormon Musical References  Jun 28 2011, 12:14:49 AM
I think ALL AMERICAN PROPHET is a pretty obvious Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat reference. Even tho Price references Donnie Osmond because he is a mormon I think it may also be pretty clearly setting up that he is homaging ALW/that show.
Andrew Rannells/BOM fanmail  Jun 28 2011, 12:07:02 AM
Around two weeks ago, I am just curious as to whether or not anyone has had successful attempts with this show in particular. I know it will take a little. thank you tho :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You