News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for voteforsaraberry

voteforsaraberry Profile Photo
Member Name: voteforsaraberry
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hit List, Kyle Lives! on Broadway!
 Oct 15 2013, 12:00:27 PM
I already got my tickets. I'm really excited! I'm also curious if maybe Krysta will be replacing Karen.
How often do you go to the theatre?
 Jul 4 2012, 12:29:22 PM
I live about an hour and a half to two hours away from NYC, so I normally get to go about once a month. I'm taking my June trip in 10 days to go see Once!
Playbill requests.
 Jul 1 2012, 02:41:27 AM
Okay! I really want to request one from Once and Peter and the Starcatcher. Signed or not haha. I guess I'll go buy Playbill sized envelopes tomorrow!

Has anyone sent to these two shows? If they send back, how long does it usually take?

Playbill requests.
 Jul 1 2012, 01:39:58 AM
Hey guys -
I was wondering if anyone knew what shows on Broadway will send back playbills (signed or unsigned!) if you send a letter requesting one.

Thanks for any help you can give!

dogfight
 Jun 27 2012, 01:13:08 AM
I'm going on Thursday. I've been really excited for the show since the cast was announced!
Forbidden Broadway is returning!
 May 11 2012, 07:30:50 AM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/165819-New-Edition-of-Forbidden-Broadway-With-Spoofs-of-Newsies-Once-Mormon-Spider-Man-Will-Begin-in-July

"The new edition will include spoofs of Ghost The Musical, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, Once, Newsies, Nice Work If You Can Get It, Jesus Christ Superstar, Godspell, Evita, The Gershwins’ Porgy and Bess, Follies, End Of The Rainbow, Clybourne Park, Other Desert Cities, Death of a Salesman, The Book of Mormon, Anything Goes, Sister Act and more"

I'm really way too excited about this.

Jordan's Signed Windowcard Sale!
 May 4 2012, 12:31:50 PM
There's no price for the Carrie one... How much are you looking for for that one?
Broadway's New ANNIE Revealed - It's 11 Year Old Lilla Crawford!
 Apr 27 2012, 11:36:22 AM
She's adorable! I think she'll be the perfect Annie. I can't wait to see the revival!
What Should I See...I'm Sorry I Stooped So Low
 Apr 18 2012, 11:27:53 AM
Peter and the Starcatcher! It's an amazing show. I saw it in previews off Broadway, and it just keeps getting better and better.
Help Historians: When Has This Happened Before? (Jonas H2$)
 Apr 18 2012, 11:10:49 AM
Wasn't there something for Seussical when Cathy Rigby was the Cat? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?
Corbin's First Performance
 Apr 18 2012, 11:01:48 AM
I wasn't actually there, but I heard they changed a few things.
Tony snubs that bother you? (Actress)
 Apr 18 2012, 08:25:22 AM
This year: Uzo Aduba in Godspell.

She is giving such a stellar performance that will surely be overlooked.

----

YES.

Also, I feel Celia Keenan Bolger was snubbed for Putnam County, and Laura Benanti for Woman on the Verge.

THE MUSICAL THEATRE COMMUNITY CONTRACT
 Apr 18 2012, 08:05:08 AM
Ryan Scott Oliver is a funny guy. But he makes a good point. A lot of this information is something to really take into account.
GODSPELL to Hold Auditions for 'Cast of 2032' ?
 Apr 10 2012, 11:06:48 AM
I'll be there auditioning! I'm really excited for the opportunity to audition to perform for my favorite show. :)
CARRIE extension cancelled
 Mar 23 2012, 12:10:28 PM
I wonder what happened...
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Mar 20 2012, 09:00:17 AM
OH! Plus, Kait Kerrigan, Brian Lowdermilk, and Mogan Karr. They were also all very sweet. (I met them at a You Made This Tour concert, so I totally forgot to add them to my list.)
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Mar 20 2012, 08:53:20 AM
The entire cast of Godspell (excluding Morgan James...) (especially Lindsay Mendez, Telly Leung, Hunter Parrish, and George Salazar.)
Celia Keenan-Bolger
Rory O' Malley
Pearl Sun (on the touring cast of Next to Normal)

They were all extremely sweet. :)

Carrie?
 Mar 14 2012, 10:16:07 AM
Thank you!
Carrie?
 Mar 14 2012, 08:32:13 AM
Hi all! -

I'm organizing a trip to NYC over my spring break (the first week of April), and I wanted to see Carrie. What did you guys think of the show? Also, any recommendations for other shows I should see? Thanks so much!

Godspell seating
 Mar 14 2012, 08:28:41 AM
I sat in that section the first time I went, and I had a perfectly good time. You're gonna love the show! Have fun!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You