Godspell seating

Livin' Legend
#1Godspell seating
Posted: 1/26/12 at 5:23pm

So I am going to see Godspell on March 10th and I was wondering how my seats are. I have Row B seats 35-37. I was wondering how the view is. I checked on that new Telecharge 3-D seating chart thing and Godspell is not on the list. And do you guys think the show will still be playing by then? I heard it is in trouble but I trust you guys more than my friends. Thanks!

bwaynews Profile Photo
bwaynews
#2Godspell seating
Posted: 1/26/12 at 5:30pm

The show is in the round and the theater is only about 11 rows deep - any seat there is perfect really. :)

Follow twitter.com/bwaynews for photos, interviews, news, castings, giveaways and discussion :)

goldenboy Profile Photo
goldenboy
#2Godspell seating
Posted: 1/28/12 at 6:15pm

Your seats are fine.
The show and production are another story altogether.

junkyard
#3Godspell seating
Posted: 1/29/12 at 8:25am

The poster was asking about thier seats, not your opinion of the show, which probably has many more admirers than detractors. Have a nice day, I'm flying out to Chicage tomorrow on business and my seat location is B3, how is my seat?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4Godspell seating
Posted: 1/29/12 at 8:40am

As the previous poster said, there are no bad seats.

These are discussion boards -- they will never ONLY be precisely what the OP started. Just like a real discussion. Consider goldenboy's comments food for thought.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

broadway_show_fan Profile Photo
broadway_show_fan
#5Godspell seating
Posted: 3/12/12 at 11:08pm

Does the production favor one side of the seating (100s, either of the 200s, 400s) more than another?

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#6Godspell seating
Posted: 3/12/12 at 11:56pm

No not really. They make good use of the layout of the theatre. I've sat on almost all sides and the only time anything was obstructed was when I sat directly behind the conductor.

Ejm105989 Profile Photo
Ejm105989
#7Godspell seating
Posted: 3/13/12 at 12:08am

There is no real bad seat in the theatre.

Dollypop
#8Godspell seating
Posted: 3/13/12 at 5:22pm

Just go and enjoy GODSPELL. I haven't had such a good time in the theater in a long time!

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

voteforsaraberry Profile Photo
voteforsaraberry
#9Godspell seating
Posted: 3/14/12 at 8:28am

I sat in that section the first time I went, and I had a perfectly good time. You're gonna love the show! Have fun!

broadway_show_fan
#10Godspell seating
Posted: 3/14/12 at 10:33am

voteforsaraberry, you sat in what section the first time you went?

My main question had been whether the production FAVORS a certain section. Thank you HeyMrMusic for answering!

My concern was that some shows at Circle have favored certain sides, or at least have not favored/not played well to a certain side. For example, Lombardi was in the round but I feel that their set, staging and projection must not have played well to the 400s.

tamra2
#11Godspell seating
Posted: 3/14/12 at 12:02pm

i have sat in many locations in the theater and I havent felt that any one area is favored more than the other

broadway_show_fan
#12Godspell seating
Posted: 3/14/12 at 12:04pm

thanks tamra!

Videos