News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Varun Gangawane

Member Name: Varun Gangawane
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CBS Sunday Morning Did Not Ask Nicholas Sparks About Racist/Homophobic Comments
 Mar 18 2024, 12:45:08 PM

Man, Sparks' comments and those allegations are disappointing. We should all be about inclusivity and respect.

Influencers
 Mar 16 2024, 07:14:02 PM

I can relate to feeling a bit out of the loop with all the social media trends, especially with influencers popping up everywhere. Like you, I'm in my 40s and also find myself overthinking these things! While I might not be your typical influencer on Instagram, I've found my niche on Facebook. It's where I feel more at home, sharing content and connecting with people who have similar interests. The facebook group finder feature has been a big change for me, making it easy to find groups that match my interests. Out of all the tools and features I've tried, the Facebook Marketing Automation tools, particularly the auto-share posts on groups, have been my favorite. It lets me share my posts with multiple groups I'm part of, expanding my reach without spending extra time manually posting. It's been a fantastic way to engage with more people without adding to my daily digital workload.

Telecharge Lottery + Rush
 Mar 15 2024, 10:41:20 AM

Yeah, I've heard a few folks mentioning this issue lately. Seems like there might be some changes happening with the login options.

What Next For The Majestic?
 Mar 14 2024, 02:43:31 PM

Phantom might extend or a new show could take its place. If there's a change, it might mean a revamp for the theater.

What’s Next for the St. James?
 Mar 14 2024, 02:35:40 PM

I think JELLY'S LAST JAM could definitely make a splash at the St. James. It's got the potential to draw in a fresh crowd and add some variety to the season.

Broadway Smokers ?
 Mar 4 2024, 06:44:44 AM

Yeah, it's pretty common to see performers grabbing a quick smoke break, even with their demanding schedules. Surprisingly, many can maintain their vocal performance despite the habit. For instance, I've heard stories about legendary performers from the past who could manage their roles without a hitch, though specifics on current Broadway stars are a bit harder to pin down. From my own experience, I switched to vaping to keep my hobby from affecting my daily activities too much, and I've found it to be a decent alternative.

I usually get my supplies from Nexus Smoke; they've got a variety of options that cater to different preferences. Plus, their Nexus Smoke Help Center is really helpful for anyone looking to explore vaping as an alternative, offering guidance and support to make the transition smoother.

Favorite New York travel YouTube Channel / Broadway YouTube channel?
 Feb 27 2024, 04:52:04 AM

You can find my New York vlog channel by searching Christine Le on YouTube. I post regularly and do reviews of several cafes and events! For those who are just starting out on their vlogging journey, I recommend buying some cheap organic views. This helped me push through the algorithm and get my videos recommended.

& JULIET Replacement Casting
 Dec 7 2023, 03:17:29 PM

Loved her as Angelique. Excited to see what Austin Scott brings to the table though.

BOOP! The Betty Boop Musical - Pre-Broadway Chi
 Dec 7 2023, 03:14:30 PM

I was trying to check out that thread too! Weird that it won't load. Maybe a glitch in the system? But hey, thanks for the heads up on BOOP! Tickets booked for the Broadway-bound musical, and I can't wait to catch Betty Boop live at the CIBC Theatre.

London production of Guys & Dolls secured NYC location
 Dec 7 2023, 03:12:25 PM

The Hudson River setup sounds like a game-changer. It's refreshing to see creativity taking center stage (literally!) in the theater world.

Heartstopper star Joe Locke to join SWEENEY TODD
 Dec 7 2023, 03:10:45 PM

Just saw the news about Joe Locke making his Broadway debut in Sweeney Todd. Super excited for him tackling the role of Tobias.

Daisy Edgar-Jones to lead BEAUTIFUL: THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL film
 Dec 7 2023, 03:09:21 PM

Daisy Edgar-Jones really caught my attention in "Where The Crawdads Sing." Excited to see her take on the role of Carole King in "Beautiful."

How ABBA and Mamma Mia! became a billion-dollar business.
 Dec 5 2023, 01:05:36 PM

Oh, ABBA's story is such a classic example of evergreen appeal, isn't it? Their music's been in my family's playlist for ages, and it’s wild how they’ve managed to stay relevant. I’m not surprised they've turned into a billion-dollar empire; their music is catchy, and their branding's been spot-on.

Drawing from their playbook, I’ve been tuning into the AdSpy software to get a grasp on what keeps businesses popping in the digital age. It’s like a little window into what’s clicking with people these days, helping me steer my own online side-hustle in the right direction.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You