News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theaternut

theaternut Profile Photo
Member Name: theaternut
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Awards Season: Grim and Bear It  Oct 29 2014, 04:45:03 PM
Reading everything Jordan Catalano.
Worst Disney Musical?  Oct 27 2014, 06:23:32 PM
You just liked those because it had hot male characters.
Pippin Tour?  Oct 24 2014, 08:16:10 PM
It is fine. The very front of the mezzanine is better than any of the double letter rear orchestra seats. But stick to the very front of the Mezzanine.
Why is Kyle Dean Massey leaving Pippin?  Sep 30 2014, 11:39:58 AM
He is not being kicked out. Who knows. He might pop up in the tour. These producers are very loyal to the people they hire and keep using them in all their shows.

Memphis  Sep 15 2014, 02:59:12 PM
I just did. I just discussed it. I might even discuss it some more.
Memphis  Sep 15 2014, 02:56:42 PM
True. I thought you were referring solely to the Constantine / Deborah Cox production.
Memphis  Sep 15 2014, 02:50:14 PM
The J&H tour was always bad.
HAIR TONIGHT  Aug 3 2014, 02:07:43 PM
Yeah. Those folks in those seats are usually older subscribers. Sad that they usually leave early anyway.
HAIR TONIGHT  Aug 3 2014, 01:52:42 PM
" A lot of people left pretty early, because many Californians are afraid of rain."

That **** happens everywhere. It is NOT a California thing.

HAIR TONIGHT  Aug 3 2014, 01:10:36 PM
On instagram everyone has ponchos on.
Re:  Aug 2 2014, 03:38:21 AM
I thought it was a nice night at the Bowl. But nothing mind blowing . Some it felt like a missed opportunity. Lots of messed up lyrics and some weak performances. Lots of empty seats. Musicals at the Bowl are always a mixed bag.

ONCE- Pantages- Hollywood  Jul 31 2014, 05:17:43 PM
I do hate the Pantages. It should be a concert venue. Having said that; It is not going to make you like the show less or more for seeing it there. They have the upstairs blocked off and as with most touring shows.. everything is over amplified. If you want to see Once and you won't be going to NYC soon.. I would go. It is not going to be around Broadway that much longer. BTW the Pantages is similar to most touring houses across the nation. They are all caverns.
ONCE- Pantages- Hollywood  Jul 31 2014, 03:42:26 PM
The $42.00 side orchestra seats ( only at the box office) are fine. You are like in row L or M all the way to the side. It is fine for this show and I really wouldn't spend any more than that. The show is what it is. But the actors and musicians are wonderful.
Left PIPPIN at intermission. Lady behind me eating smelly Tuna sandwich .  Jul 8 2014, 08:39:48 PM
Well I was being a tad extreme.
Left PIPPIN at intermission. Lady behind me eating smelly Tuna sandwich .  Jul 8 2014, 08:15:33 PM
You know.. you can always step outside for a sec, call the cops, and tell them they are creating a public disturbance. I bet if more people start doing stuff like that this behavior would stop.
CRITICS RAVAGE BROADWAY AUDIENCES  Jul 3 2014, 02:30:36 PM
The ushers at the Pantages where the tour of Ghost is now playing have not been happy campers. The rif raf going to this thing have been uncontrollable.
CRITICS RAVAGE BROADWAY AUDIENCES  Jul 2 2014, 02:56:54 PM
There you go.
CRITICS RAVAGE BROADWAY AUDIENCES  Jul 2 2014, 02:45:19 PM
I am embarrassed for YOU. YOU are are the one coming out as foolish. You are taking something someone said and twisting it and twisting it. You have been told more than a few times that the moment was not just someone standing in the middle of the song. But about something else. No one here would like someone up in the middle of a show and blocking their view. That has been made clear. But that isn't what the poster described. They are talking about someone beeling so taken and enraptu
CRITICS RAVAGE BROADWAY AUDIENCES  Jul 2 2014, 01:55:19 PM
""Mortified?" You feel embarrassed or foolish by me? "

YES!

CRITICS RAVAGE BROADWAY AUDIENCES  Jul 2 2014, 01:42:44 PM
newintown, I am a little mortified by you. When I saw Gypsy with Lupone some of the audience rose to its feet right after Some People. It was a wonderful and heartfelt moment for the audience. Same happened during Dreamgirls right before the curtain came down for act 1. When I saw "The Rink' Chita got a entrance ovation. And the same thing happened with my audience when I saw Kinky Boots last year after the second act number. These are heartfelt and genuine moments. They were not some
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You