News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PlayItAgain

Member Name: PlayItAgain
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cameron Mackintosh transphobic comments  Aug 30 2021, 03:43:50 PM

Don't buy it for a second

Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread  Aug 30 2021, 02:24:03 PM

Now is not the time to be playing it safe, this show more then others has relied overwhelmingly on international audiences, even if it cost next to nothing to produce, you still need to be bringing in the next to nothing to keep it open and these are names even casual broadway patrons probably don't know by heart

hoping for something with a bit more spark right before the holidays 

Flea Market Photo Booth 2021  Aug 28 2021, 05:04:15 PM

I mean considering equity won't even allow stagedooring our backstage doors to happen how is there possibly going to be an autograph table or photo booth this year?

I think they would be b etter off pushing this to the spring perhaps?

The Last of The Love Letters - Atlantic Theater Company  Aug 27 2021, 01:26:57 AM

Started previews last night? Was anyone there or anyone going this weekend perhaps?

I have a ticket for next week and am looking forward to seeing Daniel J. Watts on stage again!

Annie Baker's New Signature Play POSTPONED  Aug 24 2021, 12:59:02 PM

This was Annies preference

also it was a cast of six just for reference

IS THIS A ROOM and DANA H will play Broadway in Rep  Aug 23 2021, 04:43:40 PM

the balcony at the Lyceum is awful, I would highly discourage anyone from buying seats way up there

Aug 23 2021, 04:37:31 PM

this is all laughable 

what about naming theaters after hispanic artists or asian artists? 

PASS OVER Reviews  Aug 22 2021, 06:31:29 PM

We will have a pretty good idea by it either folding before it was ment to or if it finishes the run with a proclimation of recoupment, I very much am hoping for the latter 

PASS OVER Reviews  Aug 22 2021, 06:16:42 PM

Yeah this is getting raves across the board it seems, as it deserves...now the question is will these reviews turn into sales...

Jordan Roth shade on Gossip Girl HBO Max  Aug 21 2021, 01:15:39 PM

it is so bizzare to me that Tavi Gevinson is playing a teacher in this, she is the same age as some of the performers playing the students....

DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release  Aug 18 2021, 01:37:16 PM

boy is this feeling more and more like a bust as the days go by

Tonya Pinkins anti-vaxxer?????  Aug 18 2021, 11:15:57 AM

She made a terrible movie called Red Pill about woke liberials getting killed by white nationalists...so..that should be a big hint 

PASS OVER Previews  Aug 14 2021, 08:32:18 PM

Anyone who has been this week, how have the houses been looking?

The Public Announces '21-22 Season  Aug 12 2021, 06:26:20 PM

Cullud Wattah should be on peoples lists just fyi (won the Blackburn prize this year)

Apple TV+ Series SCHMIGADOON! - News & Discussion Thread  Aug 12 2021, 12:32:58 AM

Kad said: "I think people have set their expectations wildly off for a show so obvious in its tone and sensibilities that it’s called Schmigadoon."

lol yeah no, alot of people on this thread think it is garbage and having a wacky show title doesn't negate that, parody is hard to get right and this missing the mark on ALOT of it

Funny Girl 2022 Revival  Aug 11 2021, 04:05:47 PM

I couldn't be less excited for this and I actually love Beanie 

but this is snooze city

Apple TV+ Series SCHMIGADOON! - News & Discussion Thread  Aug 7 2021, 11:11:54 PM

I am going to finish this because its only six episodes but yeesh it is painfully bad and just getting worse and worse. The meta stuff with Cecily is so obnoxious and grating and all of the songs are a mess, including Chenowiths song this week where she isn't actually singing for 80% of it

a phenominally missed oppritunity all around

Thoughts on SoHo Rep's MARIE ANTOINETTE?  Aug 5 2021, 08:11:36 PM

seems it is on-demand until Monday for anyone who couldn't watch live

tinyurl.com/ppvmarie 

Thoughts on SoHo Rep's MARIE ANTOINETTE?  Aug 5 2021, 07:25:31 PM

atleast when it was done onstage her character journey starts very valley girl and ends up very reserved and defeated 

PASS OVER Previews  Aug 5 2021, 01:18:34 AM

To the above posters point, the ending is very magical and theatrical but story wise it needs a bit more clarity of what exactly is going on (or possibly the writer wants the audience to interpret if it is a dream or really happened) 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You