News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBettini2

BroadwayBettini2 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBettini2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Hey I'm Broadway Bettini my real name is Bettina, and I'm in love with all things broadway. I'm moving to New York to persuee a career in muscial theater in october.

Peace out

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wedding Singer - Sleeper hit of 2006?
 Jan 10 2006, 06:14:23 PM
I am very excited about this musical. To me the casting is ideal. Stephen Lynch is beyond amazing.

I have much love for the movie. In my oppinion the best Adam Sandler movie he has every made..50 1st dates is up there too, but it's story is so damn charming, and has a great ending with a great song. So i'm betting on it being a crowd pleaser.

re: All Shook Up Plea
 Sep 15 2005, 06:34:15 PM
Yey All Shook Up.

not much to say except, Keep this show ALIVE!

re: Making It to Broadway - A Review
 Sep 14 2005, 11:38:59 PM
I really want to read this. Is it avaliable at your local B&N? Or do I have to order it online?
re: Could Cheyenne Jackson be the next Fiyero?
 Sep 14 2005, 11:34:06 PM
He is an ideal Eric! I don't think he has any need to play Fiyero. He has a big role under his belt, and as far as I'm concerned the casting people for LM would be stupid to pass up Cheyenne who not only LOOKS like Eric but is a talent all in him self. He is so ideal, I doubt that they'll cast anyone else as Eric, so I don't see him running over to Wicked to get a job, when he already has one, and is workshopping a major role.
 Sep 14 2005, 06:33:59 PM
some please post it, i really want to see it.
re: Megan Hilty Sound Clip
 Sep 11 2005, 05:09:39 PM
WOW, I like this alot!! She sounds great, plus it's such a pretty song.
re: Elphaba reviews Into The Woods DVD
 Sep 11 2005, 04:38:18 PM
I knew you would at least appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed it. Into the Woods is really a genius musical. The Mysterious Man is a character the propels the characters to make choices, but is also there as the father of the baker, and real guide for a man who seems disatisved and lost.

I'm glad you liked it.

:)

re: DO BROADWAY MEN NEED CURLY HAIR?
 Sep 11 2005, 04:34:18 PM
hehe, of course silly. If you don't have curly hair better go get a perm now or broadway will be an impossible dream. Those spirals of power will get you all you have ever dreamed of. Just remember that karma will backlash, if your hair is not truly curly someone might find out and fire you....tough luck huh?
 Sep 11 2005, 01:49:53 PM
OH, that picture makes me sad.

gotta bump this thread, it was all the way at the bottom.

re: 'Dick- a - Dick - a - Dick-a- Dick-a-Dick'
 Sep 10 2005, 07:19:00 PM
I listened to the old and new versions of Always True. In both versions there is a line where it goes "There's an oil man known as tex who is keen to give me checks and these checks I feel mean that sex is here to stay" which is hey, I'm gonna cheat on you because he'll give me money but don't worry, I still love you. I always thought Louis was a flirt, but obviously she's a bit more
re: Am I the only one who thinks the current wicked leads are....
 Sep 10 2005, 05:36:28 PM
close minded I am not.

ForgetRegret-thanks, I always make that mistake with her name.

re: Sex and the City: the musical!
 Sep 10 2005, 05:08:19 PM
I love love love Sex and The city, one of my all time favorite TV shows, But as a musical I have doubts. Don't think it would work. Even though the idea is cute, the possiblity is very slim.

But I love Leah, she would make an awsome Sam.

Sep 10 2005, 05:05:07 PM
I am so glad this thread is staying alive.

Much love to ASU.

re: Amour
 Sep 10 2005, 05:02:18 PM
I love the cast recording, and since Malcom Gets is one of my favorites I could not say no. The music is magical and so fanciful. But I agree, not for everyone. It's a charming little love story. It's the kind of show that is more appreciated in the off-broadway-reginal scene.

I recommed this show to anyone who likes a beautiful romantic fantasy.

Sep 9 2005, 09:21:50 PM
ugh, this boy is pestering me because I don't like Shoshana Bean.....I LIKE ALL SHOOK UP I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not pay money to see Sho, I'll pay money to watch Chy shake is bum anyday!

re: Fantasia in Dreamgirls Movie
 Sep 9 2005, 09:15:32 PM
oy vey
 Sep 9 2005, 09:12:52 PM
I meant her acting...god I worded that wrong.

I don't know her, but I have heard mean things about her and what she's has done to fans, and being really stuck up and saying things in a very "I'm better than everyone" sort of way.

WillAct4food, leave me the hell alone and let me have my oppinion. I don't care if she screams or not, I do not like her voice. Get it....stop trying to convince me that she's a god. I don't care wether you like her or not.

Sep 9 2005, 04:40:22 PM
bump
 Sep 9 2005, 01:21:26 PM
I tought Idina was the only one who truly screamed it.
 Sep 9 2005, 01:11:44 PM
I'm awake and listeing to ASU.

"if I can dream....lalalala"

go keep the dream alive!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You