News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mikey187

Mikey187 Profile Photo
Member Name: Mikey187
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Little Mermaid... Is this how they are going to do it? (short video clip)
 Jan 2 2006, 03:23:40 AM
Whoops! Sorry, I wasn't reading the subject, I just saw Little Mermaid and looked at it. Sorry, my bad! As far as the producion goes, I heard about it, but never got a final word. Thanks!
MIKEY

re: Little Mermaid... Is this how they are going to do it? (short video clip)
 Jan 2 2006, 03:16:22 AM
Man, Broadway could TOTALLY do this AND should!!! I know it's always been in the works, but it I hope it happens!
re: The Full Monty
 Dec 27 2005, 12:24:40 AM
Come on revival!!!!
Moviefone, boxofficemojo
 Nov 27 2005, 12:35:02 PM
You people have NO lives at all. WHO CARES what your predictions are! Just wait until they come out and enjoy your time before then!
MIKEY

RENT sound
 Nov 26 2005, 01:17:35 PM
Hey everyone, I really enjoyed the movie, but there was one MAJOR problem I had with it. My problem was the fact that the sound was really bad. I saw it on Wednesday and the sound sounded worse than my television at home, and then I saw it yesterday and it was better, it was just missing a lot. I don't know if it's just the 2 different theatres I saw it in, but please let me know if anyone else experienced this. I just REALLY wanted to feel the base on RENT and Out Tonight, but it just didn't wo
PRIMO!
 Aug 24 2005, 12:39:40 PM
Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could give me a brief, but with detail, synopsis of Primo, b/c I'm reading a book for school and thought if I wrote about this in the essay I could get some brownie points. Thank you sooo much!
MIKEY

re: Favorite Song From Seussical?
 Jul 25 2005, 01:11:39 AM
Just because I've played the Cat and it is honestly TONS AND TONS of fun, I would say "Oh the Thinks You Can Think" every night that song got me ready for the rest of the show. It REALLY pumped me up. But other than that I would say "All for you" Our Gertrude was spectacular and rocked that out every night! Oh, and amayzing mayzie!
MICHAEL

re: Kelli O'Hara's vacation dates from Piazza?
 Jul 24 2005, 02:59:18 PM
So when is Victoria Clark's?
re: OH! Who on the east coast is getting ready for Leno??
 Jul 19 2005, 01:08:03 AM
yeup she was in it!
RENT Bryant Park
 Jul 18 2005, 07:00:55 PM
Ok, so we all know that the cast of RENT will be at Bryant Park on August 4, but my big question is, what other shows will be there. I know Christopher Sieber is hosting, so maybe some Spamalot?!? If anyone knows anything just let me know!
MIKEY

re: Broadway events/special concerts
 Jul 10 2005, 02:03:40 PM
YAY!! I'm REALLY excited now! I saw the info for that yesterday, I think, and I really hope I get a chance to go! Ok, don't laugh at me, but do you have to be 18 to get into Joe'S Pub. Never been there or really heard of it and that's why I'm asking! We're seeing Piazza that afternoon, and that would be the perfect end to my trip!!! Oh, and you know you want to tell who those OTHER people will be!! haha
MIKEY

Jul 10 2005, 01:42:05 PM
Thank you! So, if I go, I will get to see some performances and not just dance? Don't get me wrong, I love the dancing part, but I want performances as well!! Thank you!
MIKEY

Jul 10 2005, 01:31:18 PM
Thank you so much for that! My only question is....I will be there for the August 4th one and I'm not sure what it will be, it says "Broadway Dances" does that mean JUST dancing or BIG numbers from different shows. Christopher Sieber is the host, so I doubt it's going to be a bad show, but if you have any idea what it might be any suggestions are welcome!
MIKEY

Broadway events/special concerts
 Jul 10 2005, 01:22:44 PM
Hey everyone! Does anyone know if there will be a special concert or some form of entertainment by anyone the 4th of august through the 8th! Thank you!
MIKEY
Example: Like Broadway Under the Stars (I know that has already happened, but I was just using it as an example for what I was talking about!)

re: Hunter Foster...
 Jul 3 2005, 06:00:56 PM
Thank you soo much! Have fun at your camp!!!
Michael

Hunter Foster...
 Jul 3 2005, 05:55:05 PM
Does anyone know for sure if Hunter Foster will be returning to Producers on Tuesday? I'm seeing the show and if I meet him my life will be complete!
Michael

Rush!
 Jul 3 2005, 05:30:38 PM
Hey everyone, I will be in NY in August and I would really like to rush a 5th show on Saturday afternoon, and I was wondering how hard the rush for Pillowman and Doubt are? Pillowman does rush 2hrs prior and Doubt 1 hour, so I figure if I don't get one go for the other. Any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
MIKEY

Spelling Bee
 Jun 30 2005, 04:59:40 PM
Hey everyone!

I will be seeing Spelling Bee on Thursday August 4, the opening night of Lenon, and I was wondering if that would call for multiple cast members to be absent, or if I would see all. Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!

MIKEY

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You