News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for betyourass

Member Name: betyourass
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Santino Fontana and Judy Kuhn in I can get it for you wholesale
 Oct 11 2023, 12:58:48 PM

Is Santino Jewish? Harry Bogen is an unlikable character, who is also Jewish. To have a non-Jew in the role seems so misguided and upsetting. Especially in these times. 

Biggest Tony Award Snubs Ever
 Oct 9 2023, 02:44:56 PM

EASILY Raul losing to DHP and Matilda losing to Kinky Boots. 

SUFFS is coming to Broadway
 Sep 15 2023, 02:17:18 PM

Its definitely not the shubert, my friend working on it says BOOP is going there in the new year. And just cause a show SAYS its running thru X does not mean the theater owners won't invoke their stop clause which they can do at any point regardless of ig the stop clause was reached early or later in the run.

A New Translation of Uncle Vanya From Heidi Schreck Is Broadway-Bound
 Sep 14 2023, 01:08:05 PM

Color me excited! I love her work and Lila's work. And a FRESH adaptation of this piece - sounds exciting...or so I hope it will be. 

EVITA at the ART - Reviews
 Sep 13 2023, 12:52:46 PM

Ultimately I found this production to be meh. Felt like a college students got a big budget and a big show to put their "stamp" on. Do we ever discover STARS like we used to? Does that exist anymore? Can't see Zegler carrying this show - and quite frankly don't want to. 

Disney & Marvel's ROGERS: THE MUSICAL cast album to be released on September 15
 Sep 13 2023, 12:05:16 PM

Got to see this. Shockingly horrible score. Not even good bad. 

Lange, Parsons, Keenan-Bolger Will Lead Paula Vogel's MOTHER PLAY on Broadway
 Sep 6 2023, 01:39:14 PM

Agreed - but this cast is fantastic. Definitely interested in this...

Leslie Odom, Jr. sets Broadway return in revival of PURLIE VICTORIOUS, directed by Kenny Leon.
 Sep 6 2023, 12:24:46 PM

I'd kill to see Chris Rock in this role. Seems fresh and Exciting....And, I know he's an awful human yet it could have been cool to see what Scott Rudin would have done with the marketing.l He was so good at it. 

A Chorus Line Revival
 Aug 24 2023, 11:46:51 AM

Why is gender swapping the only way to innovate? These characters were based on real people. So why erase their legacy? 

Broadway Stars in the Only Murders Building
 Aug 16 2023, 09:56:29 AM

Absolutely loved this song! Makes me want more Sara B on B'way. 

THE SHARK IS BROKEN Reviews
 Aug 11 2023, 10:46:15 AM

Couldn't agree more with Jordan. I am totally the target and LOVED the play. The audience at the preview I went to also ate it up and didn't look like a traditional matinee crowd. 

Forgotten Broadway Musicals
 Aug 9 2023, 10:32:24 AM

Can we please get an overblown, 80s heavy revival of CARRIE? Encores?!

SPAMALOT To Play The St James This Fall
 Aug 9 2023, 10:29:02 AM

Truly a nothing burger. Why even wait? To goose the presale tickets? Now the pricing seems high IMO. This has me less excited. Oh,. well. Glad I got to see the original. 

Notebook Musical coming to Broadway
 Aug 7 2023, 03:15:00 PM

I couldn't disagree more. This movie has a much larger fan base, or more contemporary fan base, with a pop flavored score....I see this being more in the Once camp than the Bridges camp. Bridges was way too big for the story they were telling. 

SPAMALOT To Play The St James This Fall
 Aug 2 2023, 03:52:25 PM

Hannah Waddingham would be amazing. I do hope there's a name or three in this...I love Spamalot, but I saw the original and don't need a carbon copy without some exciting people in it. 

Leslie Odom, Jr. sets Broadway return in revival of PURLIE VICTORIOUS, directed by Kenny Leon.
 Aug 2 2023, 03:50:43 PM

We watched this in our theater history class in school and it is the full Bway play in its entirety. It's also truly wow performances from Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis. You get the full experience watching this. 

Cabaret Casting 2924
 Jul 14 2023, 12:59:06 PM

Julia Garner and Greta Gerwig are inspired castings. Wow. 

BTTF seating?
 Jul 14 2023, 12:56:06 PM

If you're concerned or focused on that moment, I personally would opt for the mezzanine. I love the mezzanine at the wintergarden. Even the last row. Such a great mezzanine.

McClure and Lakis will lead DOUBTFIRE national tour
 Jul 13 2023, 01:52:20 PM

This is so great for the tour! Without his performance not sure how this show fares. 

Jul 11 2023, 05:33:01 PM

Yeah this artwork is bad. I wish it was the musical. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You